• Published 17th Mar 2015
  • 3,929 Views, 561 Comments

Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey? Nope, Just Max - Moon_Fire



I cos'play as Max Caulfield and buy her camera. I get sucked into Equestria and gender-bent.

  • ...
64
 561
 3,929
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 28 )

I felt something squeeze my ass and gave Vanessaa small glare. “I said I’d come back once my son was born.”

“Hey, do you know how hard it is to control a second set of arms? Not to mention that I just got these yesterday so they pretty much have a mind of their own until I can get accustomed to them.”

Bottom Lefty? is that you? have you trancended reality and traveled into a fanfic?

6612863 I don't know what's worse, that I got that, or that it was my first thought as well.

6613281
what? its a perfectly good webcomic with a lively comment section..
its also where i got my name from..

Holy Sh*t I'm finally caught up with this story! And this is a great story, keep up the good work! :twilightsmile:

7051215 :applejackconfused: So. Many. Comments. :applejackconfused:
:pinkiehappy: I LOVE IT! It's good to see that you've enjoyed the story so far, and.... Well, I'l reveal to you what I had planned on doing with Scourge in PMs.

I freaking love FO:E! And now I'm caught up, so activating the tracking beacon!

now i may never see this story again, unless i see it gin updated later in my searches bye bye for now peeps

when will the story get updated next?

And I saw this was cancelled... I'm sad now...

Why is this cancelled that's so sad. :fluttershysad:

Why was this cancelled?

8298395 7968855
The story and that of two others got to a point where it was too personal and frightening for one of us. So we decided to leave it how it is and slap a Canceled on mine while the other two got a Hiatus.

8327295
She was always pink.
8327372
Because Max knew to keep her unbalanced.... Time shenanigans.

8329598
FINALLY! Someone gets it!

Shame this had to be cancelled... I was really enjoying this story...

I could a sworn this had more then 50 chapters

Of course this is cancelled, I haven't even read it yet and I can tell that this is a good story. Why do a majority of the amazing stories get cancelled? Such a shame.

9878537
It's because one of the major collaborators was getting upset from how closely she had made her character to her own life. I agreed to wait until she felt that she could continue.

9878694
I guess that makes sense. Well, hopefully she can continue sometime in the future. Let's just hope that she feels better.

10158955
I'm actually enjoying the series it bumper that you canceled it I have a question why did you cancel that

10163522
It was cancelled because the story was getting too personal for one of the other authors.

10163605
well that's a bummer I was hoping to have a special thing with one of my other characters

10869812
hay continue it I want to see more chapters:flutterrage:

Login or register to comment