• Published 20th Feb 2015
  • 778 Views, 184 Comments

Crystal Lily - SweetyBelleluvsu



It is shortly after the defeat of King Sombra, the Crystal Empire through a victory party. When the party is over, Cadence walks some ponies home. On her way back, she finds something, mysterious...

  • ...
16
 184
 778

Birthday Party!!!

Hey guys! It's me and I'm back! So, let's recap, shall we? So, my one sibling that survived out of the triplets is now fifteen years old. She got her cutie mark and works with Fluttershy in Pony-Ville at the animal shelter. Oh, I forgot, her name is Skyla. Let's see, hm, oh yea! My mom had another foal about five years ago; on my birthday too! His name is Prince Thunder Shield and is a unicorn. Mom is pregnant again with a colt so you can believe that Thunder is excited about that. So, other things that have happened is that Auntie Twilight and Discord got married, oh, and they have a son named Counter Chaos and they are expecting another foal. Dad is the same as always and Flash managed to get dumped by Twilight on the first date because he confessed that he wasn't a big fan of magic. Now, he is engaged to Fluttershy, can you believe that? Oh, and my twenty-first birthday is tomorrow which means that Thunder is turning five.

Dad says that in the Crystal Empire and in Equestria, twenty-one is the age of which I can begin to be courted. Don't think that he is to happy about that and I don't see what the big deal is. I have plenty of time to find a guy. Oh, I am no longer in my stupid wheel chair! However, I had an accident about a month ago so the same leg, THE SAME LEG, is in a cast. Oh, and if you are wondering, I did get my cutie mark. I can make crystal lilies grow in normal dirt! Normally they can only live in the crystal soil but I managed to make it work in normal soil but I still wont let that secret out! Well, Let's go see how the birthday plans are coming.

I headed out to the court yard and was amazed at all of the decorations that were up.

"Wow," I said, "Skyla, did you do all of this in half an hour?"

"Well," She said, "I didn't get my cutie mark for being speedy for nothing! In fact, Auntie Rainbow Dash said that I could even be her new assistant since I probably could keep up!"

"Awesomee," I said as I gave my sister a hug, "

"Wow," I exclaimed, "Way to go! I knew you could do it! Plus, can you make it look extra nice? Emerald is coming with all of the Aunts!"

"You mean," she said as she looked at me in surprise, "Sweetie Belle is coming too! And Rumble and Raven?!"

"Yep!" I said as I gave her a hug, "And don't forget Aunt Twilight, Uncle Discord, and cousin Chaos! Oh, and Emerald said she couldn't wait to tell us something."

"Wow!" She nearly screamed, "Now, get out of my way so that i can finish decorating!!!"

"Aw," I said in defeat, "Wait, i have magic! Can't i just use that?"

"Ugh," She groned, "Fine, you win."

After the entire afternoon of decorating, the guests started to arive. But when Emerald and Chaos showed up, i was very excited.

"Oh my goodness! Emerald" I said as i saw her walk in the door, "You finally made it!!!"

"I didn't know trains could take that long!" She said with a yawn, "But the good thing is, i'm here now! Oh, allow me to introduce Rose here, Rose, meet my cousin, Lily."

"Lilly?" Rose asked, "Is that it? I thought you said it was Crystal Lily."

"Well, it is," I said, "i just like to be called Lily these days!"

"Cool!" Rose said with a big grin on her face, "Oh, daddy said that he was sorry for not being able to come, he... uh... had an accident."

"Daddy?" I asked in wonder.

"Chaos," Emerald said with a hoof on her shoulder, "Let's just say that he has the father thing down pat."

"Mom," Rose said as she tugged at Emerald's tail, "Can i tell her? Can i, can i?!"

"I suppose you can," Emerald said with a laugh.

"You mean there's more than you now have an adorable little filly?"

"Yep!" Rose said with the biggest smile i had ever seen, "Mommy is going to have twins!!!"

I fainted.

Author's Note:

I is off hiatus! :3 yay!:yay:

Comments ( 5 )

he... uh... died.

6240334 He died since he got run over

6242587 i done did updated that story!

6242591 Sorr, I know now. I just read it.

Login or register to comment