• Published 20th Feb 2015
  • 777 Views, 184 Comments

Crystal Lily - SweetyBelleluvsu



It is shortly after the defeat of King Sombra, the Crystal Empire through a victory party. When the party is over, Cadence walks some ponies home. On her way back, she finds something, mysterious...

  • ...
16
 184
 777

Meet the little filly...

"We thank you Spike, one again for saving our land." a Crystal pony said.

"Hey, it's no problem!" Spike said, enjoying the attention a little to much.

It was the party to celebrate the defeat of King Sombera, and all of the attention was on Spike. Twilight and her friends, including Cadence, were getting highly annoyed by Spikes antics.

"Hey Spike!" Twilight called, "Come on, it's time to go home!"

"Twilight," Spike said as he dragged himself towards Twilight, "Do we really have to go now? The party was just starting to get good!"

"It's also starting to end Spike," Cadence said with a grin, "Besides, you look pretty tired."

"No I'm no-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" Spike said, falling asleep mid-sentence.

Twilight picked up spike and put him on her back. She signaled her friends that they were Finally going home.

"Thank you Cadence for inviting me," Fluttershy said, "I would like to get together sometime, I mean, if that's ok with you..."

"Oh, Fluttershy, of coarse we get together again," Cadence said, hoping to lift the mares spirits.

"This party was EPIC!" Rainbow Dash said, "You should totally have another party soon, the crystal punch is the best punch I've ever had!"

"Rainbow, I'll send you some, how does that sound?" Cadence said.

"That sounds awesome! Thanks Cadence."

"That was ah right good party thar Cadence, I still like to think that the apple cider is better," Applejack said.

"A.J., I wouldn't know that, considering, I NEVER GET ANY CIDER!" Rainbow said in fury.

"Look, about you come to mah house before it starts and I can get you a mug, how's that sound?" Apple Jack proposed.

"Oh, oh, oh, is it my turn, is it my turn?" Pinkie said excitedly, "Well Cadence, I just want to say... Thatthispartywasamaizingandinevercoldtopitpleasetellmehowyougotapartthisgoodpleasepleasepleaseohlookitstimetogobye!"

"Um, bye?" Cadence said, obviously confused.

"Oh, darling," Rarity said, "I want to thank you so much for giving me the crystal material. I can't wait to make us some cloths!"

"You are very welcome Rarity," Cadence said, happy she could understand her.

Rarity bounced out of the room like Pinkie pie does when she is excited. The only one left to say goodbye to was Twilight, who came over and gave her a hug.

"I am going to miss you Cadence," She said, ready to cry, "I can't wait to see you again."

"Oh, Twilight, "Cadence said with a laugh, "Don't you remember, I am bringing Shining to Pony Ville on his birthday. We will still get to see each other then.

As Cadence watched her friends leave, she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was her royal guard, Flash Sentry.

"Oh, hello Flash," Cadence said with a smirk, "How can I help you?"

"There are some elderly ponies that need to be taken home and the rest of the guard is cleaning and keeping watch. would you be willing to take them home?"

"Oh, Flash," Cadence said, still smirking, "Of coarse I will, only if you escort Twilight and her friends home."

"Uh, you highness," Flash said, blushing, "I really need to be going back to work, I ah, will see you later!"

Flash started to leave when he bumped into something firm, Shining Armor.

"Flash," He said in disappointment, "It isn't like you to refuse orders, go, do what she said to do."

Flash started to leave but turned back to glare at them.

"So," Shining asked, "What are you up to?"

"Oh, I just have to escort some ponies home, no biggy."

"Alright," Shining said, "Don't take too long."

Cadence took the elderly ponies home and on her way back to the palace, she heard a noise. it sounded like a whimper. She listened again, it was coming from the alley way. Who would be in an alley this late at night?

"Hello?" Cadence called, "Is anypony there?"

She heard the sound of cans rattling and what sounded like a pony trying to run away. Cadence flew towards the sound to see the culprit. When she saw it, she gasped. There, in the alley, was a white, crystal, alicorn filly.

"What in the Cristal Empire!" Cadence gasped, she had never thought that this would be possible. All Cristal ponies are earth ponies!

"Hello there," She called out sweetly, "What are you doing out here so late?"

The filly just stopped, she turned around and when it saw Cadence, she gasped.

"Oh, oh," She stuttered, "Your highness, I am sorry, I disturbed you and I should not have. I'll just go."

"Wait!" Cadence called out, "I sound like I'm desperate, calm down.

The filly just looked at Cadence, waiting for her to speak.

"Yes you majesty?" she said in a squeaky voice.

"Where do you live," Cadence asked, "so that I may walk you home."

"I don't have a home," she said with a tear, "my family threw my out because, to them, I was a freak..."

"Oh, you have a home now!" Cadence said, matter of factly.

"Where," The filly said, skeptically, "how could I possible have a home, when I have been living here since I was three?"

"You live with me now," Cadence said, letting the ruler in her come out, "Now come, it is late and we must be getting to the palace."

"Woah, woah, woah," The filly said, agitated, "What makes you think that I will just up and come with you, you barely even know me!"

"I expect you to come with me," Cadence said, "Because you have no other place to go."

The filly was silent, thinking hard. Finally, she sighed, and said reluctantly:

"Fine, I will come with you..."

"Good, because I would have hated to eat all of the leftover Cristal icecream by myself," Cadence said, watching drool fall down the filly's face, "So, what is your name?"

"I don't got a name..." She said, nearly in tears.

"It's I don't have a name and why don't you? Have a name I mean." Cadence said, ready to cry.

"Because my "parents" never named me, I swear that I could just kill them..." She said in disgust.

"Oh, please don't do that," Cadence said, "Hey, how about I give you a name."

"Sure," She said bored, "Go ahead."

"Hmm, this is a tough one," Cadence said, trying to think of a good name, "Well, what is something you like?"

"Oh, I like lots of things!" She said in excitement, "Like apples, and apple cider, an balloons and that crystal material, those awesome spells that unicorns do, I like to try and fly but mostly I glide. OH, and I like lilies! No, strike that, I LOVE lilies!"

"Wow, that's a lot," Cadence said, impressed.

"I also like those tiny huse or sheep thingys you see around here!" The filly said.

"Well, let me think about it," Cadence said, "Oh look, here we are!"

The filly stood in awe about how big the castle was. While they walked inside, all of the servants stopped just for a second to see what on earth had just come in beside the princess. The guards did the exact same thing, except for flash who had just made it back from escorting Twilight and her friends home.

"Well hello there!" Flash said to the filly, "My name is flash, Cadence, do you have a room ready for her?"

"No, I do not," Cadence said, "Why?"

"I will get right on that!" Flash said, "A cute little filly like this should have a room. How about near your room, eh Cadence?"

"Since when do you call me Cadence?" She said with one eyebrow raised.

"Since I got your sister-in-law to go on a date with me!" He said hopping away to make a room for the filly.

"Who the he-"

"No swearing"

"Sorry, who on earth was that?" The filly asked.

"That was one of my royal guards, Flash Sentry." Cadence told the filly, "And by the looks of this, I think he likes you!"

"No-pony ever liked me," She said under her breath.

"I like you" Cadence said, giving the filly a hug.

"And I like her too." A random voice said.

"Oh, Shining, hello!" Cadence walked over to her husband and gave him a nice kiss on the nose.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh, so me being kissed on the nose is gross, eh?" Shining said with a smirk.

He grabbed Cadence, surprising her, and kissed her.

"You asked for it," the filly said, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ok, Shining, that's enough," Cadence said, "I have to show this little filly around the palace."

"You two do that," Shining said, "In the mean time, I need to have a little talk with Flash."

As Shining left, the filly poked Cadence and asked:

"Who was that anyways?"

"Oh, that was my husband," Cadence explained, "Shining Armor is Twilight Sparkles brother, the one that Flash is going on a date with."

"Oh, I see," The filly said, starting to yawn, "I'm tired, can I go to bed?"

"Oh yes," Cadence said, "Let me show you to your room."

At just that moment, Flash came flying with great speed into the room.

"CADENCE!" He nearly yelled, "Help! Shining wants to kill me!"

"What?!" Cadence said surprised, "Flash, go the long way and take this little filly to her room."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you," he said relieved, "Come on lets go."

"SHINING ARMOR! GET YOU BUTT OVER HERE NOW!" Cadence yelled in fury as she stormed to where Shining was.

"Um," The filly said a little scared, "Will he be alright?"

"Oh," Flash said nonchalantly, "He will be fine, they do stuff like this ALL the time."

"Oh," The filly said doubtfully, "So, how far to my room?"

"About a ten min. to get there, no biggy." Flash told the filly.

As they walked to her room, the filly told Flash a lot about herself. Mostly the things she told Cadence. When they finally got to the filly's room, the filly had fallen asleep. Flash carried her inside, put her on the bed, and quietly left. Once he was outside the room, for he had assigned himself to watch the door, his face lit up.

"That's it!" He exclaimed, quietly as to not wake the filly, "Her name shall be, Crystal Lily!"

Author's Note:

YAY new story! please leave a like, comment, banana. let me know what you thought!