• Published 20th Feb 2015
  • 778 Views, 184 Comments

Crystal Lily - SweetyBelleluvsu



It is shortly after the defeat of King Sombra, the Crystal Empire through a victory party. When the party is over, Cadence walks some ponies home. On her way back, she finds something, mysterious...

  • ...
16
 184
 778

Stupid Bedrest...

It took a while to start breathing again, I tell you, I don't like not being able to breath. Cadence nearly had a heart attack and Rarity is being restrained by Aunty Twilight in the room next door. Well, restrained isn't the right word. It's more like, Twilight keeps teleporting Rarity back to her. I don't think I will ever get my mane done. Oh, you are probably wondering why I couldn't breath. Well, when Rarity goes and tries to hug the life out of you, and tries to do your hair, your make-up, and measure you for a dress. It aint pretty. She tried to get all of this done in five seconds. Oh look, I can see again!

"Oh, lily!" Cadence said, hugging the filly, gently.

"Mommy?" I said, my throat killing me.

"My Lily," Cadence said, relieved, "I am so glad you are alright! Are you alright?"

"Yes mommy," I said, "Please tell me that Rarity has calmed down."

"LET ME SEE THE LITTLE ANGEL! (Poof) TWILIGHT STOP, I SIMPLY MUST SEE THE FILLY! (poof) OH DARLING! RARITY WILL BE RIGHT THERE TO FIX YOU UP!"

"Mommy, hide me."

After we got Twilight to take Rarity home, the doctor told mom that I should stay in bed for a few weeks because I had a broken hoof, a cracked leg, and a few scars around my hair. My life sucks right now so I can't talk much. Join me in a few months when I feel better... See you then.

Author's Note:

yea, my sis is going to have her baby so this was short. enjoy.