• Published 30th Jan 2015
  • 5,744 Views, 70 Comments

Clop to Me - Remedyfortheheart



Ponies ask you to clop to them as they put on a show for the camera.

  • ...
19
 70
 5,744
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

5628475 Hmm. You got me thinking now. I've been thinking about Rarity and Trixie lately. Maud might be difficulty. Guess that means I'm gonna have to rewatch the Maud episode.

you should definitely make trixie
ps great work in the other 3 chapthers :trixieshiftright:

5629174 Luckily, for us all. I am working on that next. Need to rewatch the Trixie episodes.


5630758 Wha? Um okay....I'll see what I can do. Though wouldn't it be a hoof fetish?

5630882 when will the next chapter be out, and who will be in it

5638165 It's Trixie right now and I'm working on it. Been having visitors and my parents birthdays have been coming up. So lately been busy. It'll be out soon. I promise. After my new chapter for The Colt inside. I'll start working on Trixie's chapter.

5638851 No problem. since you've been the first to actually wonder and ask about it. Following me so closely. I can offer you a sneak peek at my work if you would like?

After this chapter i just click the "follow" button.

Applejack in the apple field would be amazing.

Miss cake or Ms. Harshwhinny or maybe mayor mare

5668356 Three unique choices. Excellent choices. I will think about them. Right now Trixie is next.

If you do twilight I will love you forever:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Remedyfortheheart deleted Mar 22nd, 2015

5770364 Wow....you really went there. I'm glad you liked it!

If you do a rarity chapter I will give you the biggest hug in the world:raritywink:

6207390 Hm? So you'll stalk me just to do it?

oooooooooooooooooooo can you do the Mane-iac?

6859285 That's rather a strange suggestion but deserves its own right. Hm. Self tentacle masterbation. Interesting.

7923155 that would be an interesting one. Hhmmm. I was going for Trixie next but I haven't grasped her character enough to be happy about writing about her.

7925502 please do derpy there aren't enough fics of that mare getting the business in her tight muffin.

Still one of my old favorites... any chance that a patreon donation could convince you to update this again for old time's sake?

So, is this story dead? been 4 years since last update... kinda dun wanna get invested in it if it'll never be updated again.. :pinkiesad2:

9750415

7925688

8537018
Haven't had a lot of support via fellow writers. The environment for authors is rather hostile. Got more people who'll shoot ya down before even helping to build you up.

Some of them do it for cash straight up. My writing effort have been routed to other fandoms and such, but I come back look at my work and just ponder things.

I plan to come back and finish this eventually. Right now I'm just trying to survive the holidays while digging for the motivation I once had for my stories.

Login or register to comment