• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 6,066 Views, 141 Comments

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games! - Tennis Match Fan



I write Equestria Girls 3 using the leaked information I found by hacking into some computers. The Shadowcolts are evil going against the Wondercolts! Who will win this epic face off in a Sportsapalooza event? Human Twilight makes an appearance too!!

  • ...
11
 141
 6,066

Or as I called it, Sportsapalooza! Part 8 (Epilogue)

"That was freaky," Applejack remarked later that afternoon. "I never woulda expected you ta be Cupid, Silver Arrow."

"Yeah, I hate my duties," Silver Arrow answered, examining her fingernails. "I use them on occasion."

"Will you join our friend group?" Twilight asked.

"She should," Aria added. "Sorry guys, you're too wacky for me. I'm leaving."

"Our adventures drive you off the deep end!" Pinkie added, doing another somersault.

"Eh, why not?" Silver Arrow shrugged.

"So what happened to Whiplash and Flash?" Rarity asked.

"Them? I hit Flash, he's probably stalking her in San Neighiego," Silver Arrow explained.

"Stupid equine puns," Aria muttered as she walked back into school.

"I have to go now, guys," Twilight told them.

"Bye!" Everyone called as she walked back through the portal.

"Oh, well I hope nobody will sabotage this summer's fashion show at Rarity's resort!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed loudly. "'Cause Glasses, if you make us an epic bus, just for our group, I seriously might consider calling you awesome." Glasses rolled her eyes.

"I don't even know what you're referencing." She rubbed her glasses.

"Group hug to end this adventure!" Sonata and Pinkie exclaimed. Adagio, Applejack, Fluttershy, Glasses, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Silver Arrow, Sonata, and Sunset Shimmer hugged.

"Twilight's gonna try to skype us," Sunset mentioned.

ROLL CREDITS

Comments ( 39 )

Nailed it I wish you could make an aj story

That was the randomest thing I've ever read. And I have a bookshelf dedicated to random comedy

This is truly a work of art...just... *Claps* :pinkiehappy::heart:

That Silver arrow girl is intriguing. She may touch Cassandra's mane.

5558901 I quote Fluttershy quoting Rainbow Dash in Rainbow Rocks.
"I certainly don't know how to 'whoop anyone's' butt.'" :pinkiehappy:

I...I just can't...words cannot describe how beautiful this was...

"So what happened to Whiplash and Flash?" Rarity asked.
"Them? I hit Flash, he's probably stalking her in San Neighiego," Silver Arrow explained.

That quote was perfect.

Why not do a Zero x Pinkie story?

How exactly were you able to hack into the hasbro files?

5572264 I knew it was too good to true, still, It would be nice if the Dazzlings were to return in the next movie. Becoming friends would definitely be a better fate than just being booed and jeered off the stage.

5572550 "Normal teenage girls" Ya think they'd go to Canterlot High like "Normal teenage girls?"

5575140 Perhaps they'd get a cameo in the background. Maybe sneaking around in the bushes!

5575152 Theres always hope. There was hope for Sunset Shimmer, I believe there is hope for the Dazzlings

I doubt that this is actually how the real movie goes.

5590222 Because after I wrote it, Hasbro changed the entire script so this fanfiction won't give any spoilers. :ajsleepy:

5590561 Sure they did. Or this is just a completely random fanfic made by a Flash hater.

5591114 You fail to see the point of this fic, don't you? (And you know I don't hate Flash, right?)

5591854 I see. So this was just a joke. Sorry about that.

5591946 It's alright. :twilightsmile: Easy mistake to make.

5591952 Right. I happen to be a Flash fan myself and am thinking up my own story about him called Brothers of Unity.

5591977 That sounds cool! :pinkiesmile: For myself, I think Flash has potential but he hasn't had enough canon development in the movies so far. :pinkiesmile:

5591990 I see. Want me to PM you info on my story?

5592111 Okie dokie loki. :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Xylourgos4197 deleted Mar 18th, 2015

5632300 It's not... :unsuresweetie: I'm not following your train of thought.

5812303 Nope, sorry! :derpytongue2: This is just a silly interpretation!

5808924 Exactly! :rainbowlaugh: I wasn't being serious at all when I wrote this! Like, at the end, I was orignally gonna have Sour Sweet and Silver Arrow merge, but I decided not to.
I was very surprised when people actually believed this was the real deal.

5935395 This is a joke fic! :pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh: It doesn't contain spoilers at all, just a bunch of dumb jokes. It includes some new characters, but they already have dolls, so I'm not giving too much away. :twilightsmile:

6105111 YES! I have achieved the ultimate power: mind control! :pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh:

6577654 Well, It's still fun to read your version of Friendship games!:pinkiesmile:

6939375 Like I said, I stole Hasbro's files and find the plot. :pinkiecrazy:
I guess my version is darker than the final version though. :rainbowlaugh:

8432704
Um,, yeah. I wrote this before the Friendship Games even came out.

Login or register to comment