• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 6,066 Views, 141 Comments

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games! - Tennis Match Fan



I write Equestria Girls 3 using the leaked information I found by hacking into some computers. The Shadowcolts are evil going against the Wondercolts! Who will win this epic face off in a Sportsapalooza event? Human Twilight makes an appearance too!!

  • ...
11
 141
 6,066

Or as I called it, Sportsapalooza! Part 2

The ten girls stood outside the portal. Sunset had texted Twilight and they were now waiting for the purple being to come through the mirror.

"I think she's coming!" shouted Rainbow Dash as the mirror began to ripple. That was because Twilight was coming through, everyone knew that except for Human Twilight, who had taken her labcoat off and let her bun down so she looked more presentable. Rarity had also brushed her hair because she was like that.

When Twilight came through, everybody cheered.

"You're here, Twilight!" Rarity exclaimed. "I trust Sunset has told you the going-ons of today?"

"She sure did!" Twilight responded, standing up. "I can't wait to meet the human version of myself!"

"Hey there!" Human Twilight exclaimed, walking up to her double. "I'm Twilight. You must be Twilight!"

"Pleasure to meet you, Twilight," Twilight responded, curtsying in her mini-skirt.

"The pleasure is all mine, Twilight," human Twilight answered. The two girls giggled.

"Ugh, can we please just give the human a nickname?" Aria groaned. Everyone turned to look at her strangely.

"I'm just trying to make a contribution!" Aria protested, folding her arms crossly. The rest of the girls looked at each other.

"Oh, alright," Applejack agreed.

"Shall we call her 'Lavender?'" Rarity proposed.

"Silly, Trixie's friend is named Lavender!" Pinkie Pie giggled. "I think she's a 'Pound Party Cake' kinda gal!" She hung an arm around human Twilight's neck. Human Twilight stared at her, annoyed.

"Seriously? I can pick my own nickname!" she commented. Nobody paid attention. Soon they were shouting out random nicknames for their friend.

"Purpleus butterflyus!"

"Science Dudette!"

"Apple Turnover the Fourth!"

"The Lady Who Friend-zoned Senpai! Oh wait, wrong Twilight..."

"Purple Taco!"

"Twin Freak."

"The Girl with Terrible Hair."

CHIMI CHERRY CHONGA!"

"Humanlight Sparkle?"

"EVERYBODY BE QUIET!" Human Twilight shouted. Everybody stopped yelling and turned to look at her.

"My name," Human Twilight began slowly, "shall be Glasses."

"That's not a very- LOOK! A NEW STUDENT!" Rainbow Dash yelled, pointing at a new girl walking past.

She had pink, silver, and blue hair tied up in two buns. Her skin was tan, and she had purple eyes.

"Anytime a new student enrolls, they're always trouble," Sunset judged. "Let's find out who she is!"

"But what about our Sportsapalooza party?" Pinkie Pie pouted.

"It'll have to wait," Twilight and Glasses told her in unison.

"In the name of nijitsu!" Rainbow Dash cried.

"What, is that your battle cry now?" Applejack asked, showing how unimpressed she was by faking a yawn.

"Guys, hurry up!" Adagio yelled. Applejack and Rainbow Dash ran after the group.

Sunset and Glasses reached the new girl first.

"Hey, what's your name?" Glasses demanded.

"What are you doing here?" Sunset asked. The girl looked surprised. She even took a step back in surprise.

"My name's Silver Arrow!" she told them. "I'm new here!"

"What do you know about good fruit punch?" Sonata asked suspiciously. Aria whacked her on the head.

"What she means to say is, 'How do we know Silver Arrow is your real name?'" Rainbow Dash explained, narrowing her eyes. Silver Arrow, or whatever her real name was, rolled her eyes.

"I have documents to prove it. Also, the buck on my belt is a silver S." She passed some papers to Twilight. Twilight leafed through them.

"Well, your paperwork seems to be in order," she commented, handing everything back.

"Wait, why are you-" Applejack began.

"-carrying around my papers? I'm new. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna need them," Silver Arrow responded coolly. "See ya guys around, okay? Butterfly chick, Apple chick, you have archery gear on? Sweet!" Her hair bobbed as she clapped her hands. "Archery is my thing! See ya 'round." The new girl waved and jogged off.

"Are we really identified by our symbols?" Fluttershy asked timidly.

"Girls, I just realized that Pinkie Pie still has her pony ears and tail," Rarity commented. Everyone looked over at Pinkie.

A few minutes later, Twilight and Glasses decided Pinkie was permanently stuck with rainbow streaks in her hair and pony ears and a tail.

"How are we going to explain this to her parents?" Sunset wondered, kicking a rock.

"Weeeeeeee!" Pinkie Pie did somersaults around the group.

"Dang, this is one weird day," Adagio Dazzle commented. "Is this how it always goes?"

"More or less," Fluttershy answered.

"So I don't think she's gonna be a villain," Pinkie Pie babbled, "although I feel like she's a goddess or something, ya know? Because Fluttershy and Applejack have all those Greek outfits and stuff on!"

"Pinkie, stop yer rambling," Applejack commented. "We're gonna go do somethin' normal now. Like what?"

"Go to class?" Aria suggested. "You guys don't do that a lot." Everyone stared at her. She folded her arms.

"Just a suggestion," Aria huffed.

"Hey, Twilight!" Everyone cringed as Flash Sentry came running up. "I see you're back in town! To see me, huh? Rarity said you friend-zoned me, but-" Twilight held up a hand to silence him.

"I'm sorry, Flash, but I did friend zone you. I just don't see any potential in our relationship."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" everybody cried when Twilight rejected Flash. Flash's eyes went wide. He considered himself a popular guy. He couldn't believe Twilight would dump him!

"I- I!" Flash struggled for words. Everyone watched him silently. Only Pinkie Pie felt slightly sorry for him.

"I'll get my revenge!" Flash shouted. "I'd smack you if couldn't be arrested for that."

"Please leave," Glasses commented, folding her arms. Everyone else folded their arms too. Flash stormed off.

"That was fun," Rainbow Dash commented. "I like rejecting dudes!"

"Let's go get some pizza!" Sonata suggested.

"Pizza?" Rainbow Dash asked eagerly. A look of horror crossed everyone's face.

"Why did you accidentally reference that franchise?" Applejack asked, shaking Sonata.

"In the name of ninjitsu!" Rainbow proclaimed, pumping a fist up in the air. She chased everyone inside.

Meanwhile, Flash was stalking off, hands stuffed into his pockets, his eyes conveniently closed. At least until-

"Oof!" Flash opened his eyes when he bumped into someone. She was a girl, older than him, with dark blue hair that was bunched up in a ponytail. Her luminous yellow eyes bored into his soul. She wore a tight blue sports outfit. Behind her was legion of similar girls, and also one dude.

"Hey kid," she said, leaning in. "Ya know where we can find some magic?"

Author's Note:

Spoiler: Flash Sentry gets character development as a villain! And he has a role in this movie as well!