• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 6,065 Views, 141 Comments

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games! - Tennis Match Fan



I write Equestria Girls 3 using the leaked information I found by hacking into some computers. The Shadowcolts are evil going against the Wondercolts! Who will win this epic face off in a Sportsapalooza event? Human Twilight makes an appearance too!!

  • ...
11
 141
 6,065

Or as I called it, Sportsapalooza! Part 3

Flash Sentry blinked.

"Uh..." He stalled, unable to come up with an answer at the moment. Gazes of green, yellow, blue, and orange seemed to intensify. Flash felt beads of sweat roll down his forehead.

"Well?' prompted the obvious leader.

"Listen, I, uh-" Flash was really uncomfortable with those eyes staring straight at him. Suddenly, he rembered. Twilight.

"Yeah, I do, actually," Flash replied, trying to look fierce.

"Then can you please tell us where it's located?" snapped a girl in the back of the group. "We don't have all day!"

"Silence, Nightingale!" retorted the leader, holding a hand up to quiet her companion. She turned her attention back to Flash. "Like she said, we're on the lookout for some magic. Care to tell us about it, pretty boy?" Flash's cheeks turned scarlet.

"Jeez, I'm not that pretty," he muttered, though he thought the opposite. Clearing his throat, Flash stood up straight.

"I could probably tell you," he answered. "My name's Flash. What's yours?" The girl's expression morphed into one of irritation.

"Windlash," she replied shortly. "And no, I am not giving away my phone number. Come on, Flash. Where's the magic?" When Windlash stepped forward menacingly, Flash decided to retreat.

"Okay, okay," he agreed. "Let me tell you everything. It started with these jerk girls named Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle. I had the misfortune of going out with both of them..."

*~*

"I love pizza!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, chomping down into a piece. Everyone else was eating pizza, except Rainbow Dash. Rainbow was rambling about ninjitsu again.

"Gals, I just remembered Principal Celestia mentioned a sports thing," Applejack commented. "Ya think we should head down ta' the gymnasium to see what that was about?"

"How do you know she's in the gymnasium?" Aria asked crossly. "Shouldn't she be in her office, filing paperwork or something?"

"Oh, quit whining!" Adagio reminded her. "Why don't we go?"

"Maybe that new girl Silver Arrow will be there!" Pinkie added excitedly. "New friend!" All the girls jumped up and ran down the hall to the gym. Even Rainbow, who had stopped hallucinating after the pizza. Even Aria, who still was skeptical about her new lifestyle.

Sure enough, Principal Celestia was in the gym, along with Vice Principal Luna. Random students where there, too.

"Hey, Twilight Sparkle! Other Twilight Sparkle! Popular magic girls!" Tennis Match came running up to them, pointing at her pony ears that were still on her.

"These things are still on!" she complained, tugging at them. "I mean, they're cool and all, but not permanently!"

"Sorry," Glasses told her with a shrug. "We've concluded that the effects are permanent." Tennis Match's eyelid twitched.

"WHAT?" she cried, stomping her foot. "Why couldn't this happen to Lyra?"

"Oh, quit whining!" Adagio muttered. "Principal Celestia's about to speak!" Sure enough, Principal Celestia began to speak.

"Greetings, students! Vice Principal Luna and I have been monitoring trends about little girls' intrests in the past few months. So, in hopes we can gain more enrollment since half the freshman class dropped out after the Fall Formal and Battle of the Bands, we've decided to hitch onto those trends!" Most of the students cheered.

"What about us dudes?" Brawly Beats yelled. Nobody paid attention to him.

"After seeing how girls like the Nerf Rebel toy line and Hunger Games series, we decided to create the Friendship Games!" Vice Principal Luna added. More students cheered.

"Wasn't there a Friendship Games because there was a war and it was a replacement for the Neighlympic Games?" Scribble Dee protested. Nobody paid attention to her.

"There will be lots of sports featured, but archery will take center stage because of aforementioned reasons. Others sports will be hockey and soccer," Principal Celestia said calmly.

"Archery's our thing, Fluttershy!" Applejack exclaimed, giving her friend a friendly punch in the arm.

"What? No martial arts?" Rainbow Dash whined, ripping off her red mask.

"This is a G-rated high school," Twilight reminded her. Rainbow Dash's eye twitched.

"Since when?" she grumbled.

"Hey!" Nobody had noticed that Tennis Match had ran up onto the stage. "What about tennis?"

"What about football?" screamed Teddy.

"What about baseball?" protested heath burns.

"I don't have a problem with soccer!" Cloudy Kicks shouted out. Soon, half the school as shouting out the names of sports.

"I feel like everything I do ends up in a shouting match," Sunset moaned, holding her head in her hands.

"I feel like everything I do makes me end up with lunatics," Aria grumbled, rolling her eyes.

"EVERYBODY STOP!" Everyone froze and looked up at the new voice. The Mane 11, as they now called themselves, looked up at Silver Arrow, who stood on stage with her hands on her hips.

"This is completely irrelevant, but I just realized I forgot Spike," Twilight commented in the silence.

"SHHHH!" Everyone shushed her.

"Hey, I'm Silver Arrow, and I think you guys need to chill out," Silver Arrow said. "Come on, you need to focus on archery! The best sport, am I right? Let's make fletch happen!"

"What does that mean?" Rarity whispered to Applejack and Fluttershy. Both shrugged.

"She's probably one of those people who likes to make references wherever she goes," Fluttershy reasoned.

"You know, like Rainbow Dash?" Applejack added humorously. Rarity nodded, understanding now. Silver Arrow stepped off the stage, her purple eyes sparkling like the silver streaks in her hair.

Suddenly, everyone heard the doors of the gym thrust open. The Mane 11 turned around to see a large group of girls - and one guy - walk into the gym.

"Who are they?" muttered an athlete named Lightning Dust.

"Wait- is that Flash Sentry with them?" Glasses realized, noticing the blue-haired rocker next to the other guy. Sonata, Adagio, and Rarity giggled.

"They kinda looked threatening before," Sonata admitted, "but now they just look silly."

Whispers and murmurs rustled through the crowd as the kids passed. They all seemed to be of the same color scheme, a dark blue, which made Flash stick out like a sore thumb. As he passed them, he sent Twilight a death glare.

"Oh no," Twilight muttered.

Th group gathered up on stage. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna, to nobody's surprise, didn't question that. One girl took the microphone in her hand.

"My name's Windlash," she began, sweeping her hand behind her, "and these are the Shadowcolts. We're here to challenged you Canterlot High Students to battle of the bands!"

"That was two months ago!" Sweetie Belle shouted out. Windlash glared at her.

"A Sportsapalooza, then," she corrected herself.

"The official name of these events is the 'Friendship Games,'" Trixie pointed out. Windlash's yellow eyes flashed with anger.

"Fine!" she yelled. "Whatever! Friendship Games, whatever! We're having a soccer match!"

"No soccer," Silver Arrow corrected. "We just decided on archery." Windlash threw her hands up in the air.

"Descent, take over for me," she mumbled, thrusting the microphone at the dude. He gladly took it.

"Seriously, kids," he told them. "Any sports game you challenge us to, we'll win."

"Bring it!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

Author's Note:


I give you Silver Arrow art! :pinkiehappy:

Where the reference came from :pinkiecrazy: