• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 6,065 Views, 141 Comments

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games! - Tennis Match Fan



I write Equestria Girls 3 using the leaked information I found by hacking into some computers. The Shadowcolts are evil going against the Wondercolts! Who will win this epic face off in a Sportsapalooza event? Human Twilight makes an appearance too!!

  • ...
11
 141
 6,065

Or as I called it, Sportsapalooza! Part 5

"Alright, girls!" Silver Arrow directed. "Does everybody know how to shoot an arrow?"

"I sure do!" Applejack replied. Fluttershy nodded as well. Sonata bobbed her head, too.

Everybody was lined up in front of some targets. Each girl was wearing a new outfit Rarity had made several minutes earlier.




Rainbow Dash still kept her red mask on.

"So, how do we win?" Glasses asked, adjusting her glasses.

"You don't," sneered Flash. "You lose, we win."

"Please be quiet!" Pinkie told him, raising a finger in protest. "Daisies and daffodils, I feel tired!" She sat down on the ground, her light blue bow and quiver laid out beside her.

"Why Pinkie, dear, are you alright?" Rarity asked, offering a hand to her friend. Pinkie smiled as she accepted the hand.

"Yeah, I'm good," Pinkie answered as Rarity pulled her off. "Let's kick the Shadowcolts' butts!"

"So anyways," Adagio interrupted, "how do we win this game?"

"Hold on a minute!" a Shadowcolt yelled. She and four other shadowcolts stepped up.

"Guys, my eyes are so tired," Pinkie Pie murmered, her eyelids fluttering softly closed. "Tell me what they look like?"

"Sure," Sunset Shimmer replied. "Let me see..."

"I'm Sunny Flare," announced the first Shadowcolt.

"She has light blue skin," Sunset Shimmer described to Pinkie Pie. "Her hair is mainly blue, but it also has streaks of orange in it. Sunny's eyes are almost like fire. They're red." Sunset frowned. "No, orange. No, wait, they've changed to turquoise! What?" Sunny laughed.

"Like you said, fire," she supplied. "Now, why don't I introduce our next friend?"

"This better not take too long!" Windlash and Twilight shouted at the same time. The next girl stepped up.

"I'm Sour Sweet!" she supplied. "I'm supposed to come up with all sorts of accessories to make me the friendliest competitor ever! And that might be true, but who knows? I've stuck with the Shadowcolts forever!" She giggled. "I also might be bipolar!"

"We didn't ask for the life story," Aria muttered.

"What does this girl look like?" Pinkie asked, perking up a bit. "She sounds fun!"

"She looks fun," Sunset agreed, her gaze not wavering from her competitor. "Sour Sweet has lots of hair, like you! It's wavy and comes down to her waist. The left half is shades of blue and indigo, and some strands of teal. The right half is shades of pink ranging to pinkish purple. Her eyes are vivid blue, the same color as the sea. Her skin is pale green, and it's dotted with freckles."

"When this is over, can we be friends?" Pinkie shouted at Sour Sweet.

"I dunno! Maybe!" Sour Sweet shouted back, grinning. The rest of the kids were watching this, clearly bored.

"Wait, why is Pinkie feeling so tired all of a sudden?" Rainbow wondered.

The next introductions were fairly short for Sunset, since Pinkie was on the verge of falling asleep.

"Indigo Zap looks a lot like Mystery Mint," Sunset explained. "Wait, she could be Mystery Mint. Does Mystery Mint have a sister?"

"The human version of me is her sister!" Sonata volunteered, waving her hand in the air. Aria smacked it down.

"Ow!" Sonata whimpered, clutching her hand.

"So she looks like Mystery," Sunset continued. "But her eyes are dark blue and her hair is in a braid."

"Sugar Coat has long dark purple hair, but she has a light pink headband in. Her skin is blue, and her eyes a bright orange."

"And I'm chewing bubble gum!" Sugar Coat supplied, pointing at her mouth. "Wanna see?"

"I'm-" Pinkie yawned. "I'm practically blind.

"Can we hurry this up, Sunny?" she asked Sunset. "I'm really tired, and I want to know all these new characters' names and appearances!"

"Hello?" Sunny Flare waved, annoyed.

"Right." Pinkie yawned again. "The other Sunset."

"Girls, I think something is wrong with Pinkie," Fluttershy murmured, but, as usual, everyone paid little attention to her.

"Um, what's your name?" Sunset asked the fifth girl.

"Lemon Zest!" the Shadowcolt proclaimed.

"Wow, for Shadowcolts their colors are very bright," Sunset remarked. "Alright, quickly, Pinkie. Lemon Zest looks like Tennis Match. Her skin is yellow, her hair is bright turquoise, except it's apparently longer because she's fit it into a bun."

"And... and her... eyes?" Pinkie prompted between yawns.

"Uh, vivid yellow," Sunset answered.

"She's almost as hot as you, Windlash," Flash remarked to the Shadowcolt leader. Windlash rolled her eyes and fought back a blush.

"Night, all," Pinkie murmured. She curled up into a fetus position. Except, while Pinkie usually slept with a smile on her face, this time she was just frowning.

"Okay, now can we get to the competition?" Adagio asked impatiently. "We've been waiting here forever and my hair is starting to get frizzy!" She sniffed. "And if I think about my gorgeous hair being ruined I start to cry and my makeup runs!"

"I'm sorry," Sunny replied sweetly, "but my friends and I insist on singing you a little song before this competition!"

"You're holding us up," Silver Arrow commented impatiently, tapping her foot in impatience. Applejack was impatient. Windlash and Flash were impatient. Everyone was impatient!

"We have to peform a song first!" Sugar Coat explained. "Ready?"

"That's our thing!" Sonata complained. The five Shadowcolts that had stood out grabbed their bows.

"One, two three, four
Our song won't ever be a bore!
Five, six, seven, eight!
Save your friend before it's too late!

This will-"

"Wait, what?" Rainbow Dash yelled. Everyone else's eyes widened.

"Pinkie!" Fluttershy realized.

"Why did you tell them?" Flash groaned, facepalming.

"Hey! I'm the only one that can facepalm," Windlash growled at him. She shouted, "Hey, Sunny Ditz? Why'd you reveal our plan?"

"What plan?" Glasses panicked. "What's happening?"

"Pinkie won't wake up!" Applejack exclaimed, smacking her friend's face.

"That's because we're sucking all the magic out of her!" Sour Sweet exclaimed helpfully.

"WHAT?" the Mane 11 minus Pinkie screeched.

"WHY'D YOU TELL THEM?" the Shadowcolts screamed.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

This won't be dark, I promise. :pinkiesmile: Remember, this is a kid's movie. Pinkie's in no real danger.