• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 3,931 Views, 94 Comments

A League Of Spiders : Beginnings - Kamen rider yokai



twilight and the mane six plus two others are about to have a huge change in their lives that effects equestria on a more deeper level than before.

  • ...
8
 94
 3,931

Ark One part 3 a busy afternoon

Twilight walked into the town hall where the ceremony was to take place and found Trixie and her familiar flare practicing their illusions.

"Hey Trixie , flare! I see your ready for the celebration" said twilight.

"Yes we are twilight. I knew your folks for a long time. I just don't understand why they went to such lengths to distance you from themselves" said Trixie.

"I always had large magic reserves which makes it hard to control. When I got my cutie mark I accidentally turned them into plants with the examiners. It took celestia and sunset to calm me enough to get my magic under control. Ever since my parents started to stop seeing me as a daughter and more like a burden. Shining actually told me that they disowned me after I had to move in with the princess. Sunset argued with them that they were making a mistake and that I needed my parents support. They went as far to tell her to never interact with me but she gave the fact she was one of the only three people to keep me anchored. In the end they revoked her adoption and shining who had managed to become the next in line for his position flat out told them that he was cutting ties to them. He told them that their actions destroyed the family and moved out. Last I heard the two lost face in the public and without anymore heirs they had no choice but to keep shining as heir. By then I was still recovering from suddenly being a target by the darker side of the political scene" sighed twilight.

"I was wondering where you went twilight I still remember when we played together before my own folks decided I was old enough to see the world. We were only three at the time. I wrote a letter to my own folks a year in that my journey was not exactly the smartest thing they did. But it did help me out in learning how normal ponies think. Knowing how they think would allow me to make decisions in politics that would benefit everyone. I was performing to earn some bits to continue the journey when the rainboom happened. Next thing I knew I had flare who kept me company in this world. I'm the heir of my own family and my parents already approve of soul. My own little sister I haven't met yet was ecstatic that I was able to grow. She wants to join me next time I'm in canterlot. Though by then I might give your parents a stern talking to. You are my childhood friend and to hear what happened to you actually hurt. I should have been there for you" said Trixie.

"What was done is in the past. I learned to live with my past but it is good to know you still got my back. I'm slowly getting better from it but the fact I survived this kind of past shows that I can make it through. Though after what blueblood pulled I found myself never getting interested in stallions. I think he turned me away from them in a romantic sense. I mean I'm fourteen and he had the nerve to try and rape me when I was twelve. If it wasn't for shining he would have done what the other Nobles hadn't, breaking my spirit. Celestia ended up tearing him anew one and ordered a squad of guards to watch me around canterlot. All mares. After the thousandth nightmare celestia knew I had become a fillyfooler for good. Celestia after all I went through became a mother figure to me. She's been more a mom to me than my former parents. If I had to see blueblood again promise me that he won't try again if he gets close" said twilight.

"You have my word. No one messes with my friends like this. If he tries anything funny I will have flare set him on fire" said Trixie.

"Well now I know why she's called flare" said twilight.

"Yep my element is fire I help Trixie out with the pyrotechnics of her shows. Though I dabble in fireworks as well" said flare jumping onto twilight's shoulder and giving her a nudge.

"Thanks Trixie this makes me happy to know your on my side" said twilight.

"No problem twi you and sunset are pretty much my only friends I have before the others joined. Now that we met up again after eleven years your not losing me anytime soon" said Trixie giving her a hug.

"Hey there sis so ready to see Fluttershy" said sunset as she and spike walked over.

"Yep see you later Trixie and thanks for talking with me" said twilight as the three siblings walked off.

As they walked they heard the tune of various song birds which was impressive for fluttershy to actually get them to make good music with their tune. One of them though sounded like it needed some water though.

"Okay everyone take a break. Breeze go get some water we need you at your best for the princess" said fluttershy putting down her conducting wand.

She waved when she spotted the siblings as the birds went to take a break.

"Well looks like you got things well in hand fluttershy guess everything is ready for the celebration" said twilight with a grin.

"Of course also I have everything prepared for the event too" said fluttershy with a nod.

"Well care to come with us to the library I still need some help with those items for everyone" said twilight hinting that she still needed to calibrate the Web shooters she and sunset was making for the group that couldn't make their own webs.

With that the group was heading to the tree library and chatted with each other and met up with everyone else of their group there as well. Spike went to talk to soul and tsukiyomi about their kind while everyone else went down to the basement to change into their suits and formal clothes while twilight finished the calibrations for the Web shooters which was color coordinated to the own and camouflaged to their fur. Coming back up the group soon got ready to head out.

"Okay everyone ready" asked twilight and with that everyone headed out to the celebration at the town hall. Unknown to everyone the eight kept a eye on the moon and the image of nightmare moon just in case.

It was soon time to start the debut of not only the lunar princess but also equestria's first superhero team.

(End chapter)

Comments ( 14 )

6716997 I'm ready for the next chapters my friend

Sunset Is superior Spiderman
Fluttershy is ultimate Spiderman
RD is 2099 Spiderman
AJ is Scarlet Spiderman
Rarity is Iron Spiderman
Pinke is noir Spiderman
Twilight in classic Spiderman

next chapter please.

7605520 still working out how I want the whole trials of the elements to go. That means until I get past that writers block this story will be under going hiatus. Right now I'm just focusing on one story at this point in time until I break through that block. Hope you can understand why this is taking a while. I was pretty much writing without a plan here and I am going to try and fix that soon. Which means I'm going to rewatch some episodes to plan out future chapters.

7608822
How long until you update this story I really love this story alot please let me know when the story gets updated

8249841
It will be a while. I am probably going to make this story a community project as I realized I have set up the basis for a original marvel type universe here. And set up a story line with trixie. It's been at least seven years since I last updated this that I lost track of where I wanted this to go. So if anyone wants to write chapters for this story they can as long as they pm me links to what they write and I'll post them with crediting who did what chapter. Even arcs themselves if needed.

8251196
OK I'll be waiting my friend and keep me posted on the story

7608822
Today infinity war is out and when will you get the story finished like in what day or year?

8890595
im afraid im putting this story up for adoption. i completely lost inspiration for this story but i don't want to see it just gather dust so im making this story open for others to pick up i got a foundation set at least for the world so it's not like i'm asking people to start over for the setting. right now i'm more focused on rewriting a different story. and i'm going to be honest. i'm not really a fan of the live action marvel films. i was born in 1995 so i'm more used to the animated versions of marvel then the live action so i just use the cartoons as the basis for the marvel side of the story.

I am willing to work on it

8251196
um dude question why the heck is this story up for adoption?

10471167
I hit a major wall of writers block and couldn't remember enough of the first season to pull off a marvel story line version correctly. It was my first foray into doing a actual comic book like story and well if I'm doing a Spidey story better channel the parker luck somehow. But well what I had so far was good for a start but I just couldn't think up how to get from where I left off into the search for the elements of harmony proper especially with how I'm portraying twilight's reasons to be anti social in canterlot. After all we rarely see the negatives of being Celestia's personal student in her interactions. Especially with how most of canterlot nobles act.

10472306
i can understand that but erm, don't you think it's about time for you to get back into writing stories again?

10531100
I have or have you not noticed I recently updated a story and been working on an FN@F story? I put a league of spiders up for adoption because I couldn't think up anything more to advance the story. mainly because I wrote myself into a corner trying to think up how sunset and Trixie can show their elements for this story. I have been focusing on A Glitch in Equestria as a result of just somehow finding a good blend between Equestria girls and Five Nights at Freddy's. I'm up to withered mode of Fn@f 2 of help wanted of that story.

Login or register to comment