• Published 29th May 2012
  • 5,260 Views, 211 Comments

L'amore è femmina (Out of Love) - Ospero



The Elements are faced with a bigger threat than ever. Sequel to "Love Will Set You Free".

  • ...
6
 211
 5,260

Epilogue: Stay

Sweet Apple Acres, 7 p.m., March 13th, six months after the Conformity incident

The ceremony had gone off mostly as planned.

Admittedly, Twilight Sparkle breaking down in sobs halfway through the vows hadn't exactly been part of the plan, but Spike and Apple Bloom had accounted for the possibility. Spike knew his sister and her reactions to weddings, after all. The same thing happening to Rarity, on the other hand, had been provided for from the word go - her pregnancy had had some side effects, mood swings being one of them.

Princess Luna had guided the young couple through the ceremony. Her sister had gladly given that responsibility to her - the groom was Celestia's son, or something close to it, and she'd wanted to enjoy the wedding without the added duty of presiding over it. Seeing the Sun Princess next to Twilight, with a literally dazzling smile on her face even as a few tears made their way down her cheeks, had made Spike stumble over one or two of his vows, yet nopony batted an eye.

Now the young husband was sitting on a bench at Sweet Apple Acres, drinking in the beautiful spring evening. Spike had excused himself for a moment, and not even Apple Bloom begrudged him this moment for himself. It had been a very busy day, and it was far from over.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?"

The quiet voice made Spike turn his head. Princess Luna was gazing up at the sky only a few steps away.

"The best night ever." Spike smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking, where do you think you'll go from here?" The Moon Princess looked at the young dragon, and he saw the depths of time in her eyes, suddenly reminded of how old she was.

"What do you mean?" Spike asked, uncertain. "I love Apple Bloom with all my heart, what else is there?"

"Love is a great power indeed, but there is one who rivals it for power and persistence."

Spike stared at Luna for a moment, then the answer came to him. "Time."

"You are a dragon. A pony's lifetime is barely more than a blink of an eye to you. Whether it happens in forty or sixty years, eventually your wife will pass on, and you will be left behind." The words were harsh, but Luna's tone robbed them of their sting. "What shall you do then, Spike?"

"I don't know." He fixed her with a stare that would have done Fluttershy proud. "I've been thinking about this a lot, Luna. I know I'll outlive her. And I think I can live with that. I've found the love of my life, and I could bear the thought of losing her only if I knew that I'd done all I can to make her happy. So that's what I'll do, from now until the end of my life or hers."

"You really do your Element proud, Spike." Luna smiled, and Spike felt as if a weight had been lifted from both of them. "And you show wisdom beyond your years. Indeed, that is the only way to live among those who do not share your longevity."

"Wait." Spike raised a hand. "Was this some kind of test, then?"

"In a way, yes." The princess lowered her head. "I apologize for bringing this up, but I know from bitter experience how these things can play out. I wished to make sure your marriage would not end in bitterness, and now I am certain that it won't."

"I'll do my very best." Spike grinned and made his way back to the party.

***

Ponyville General Hospital, six months later, 3 p.m.

"Spike and Apple Bloom?" The young couple looked up at that. A young unicorn doctor stood in the waiting room door. "Your results have come in at last."

Spike tensed up. "And what do they say?"

The doctor smiled. "We've run the samples through every test we have, and a few new ones for good measure. All of them indicate the same thing. Despite your differences, you are in fact biologically compatible."

It took a moment for that to sink in. When it did, Spike and Apple Bloom stared at each other, grins spreading across their faces. "Does that mean what I think it means?" she asked.

"It does," the doctor replied. "You have the same chance of having children as two ponies your age."

They barely made it out of the hospital, erupting in cheers on the street, drawing some funny looks from passers-by. Apple Bloom threw her forelegs around Spike in a crushing hug. "I was so scared."

"Me too." Abruptly Spike's happiness evaporated. "So what happens now?"

Apple Bloom blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we can have foals, or hatchlings, or whatever, but AB..." He hesitated.

"You don't want any?" She looked at him in alarm.

"I do!" he hastily replied. "I really do, a few years down the line, but not today or tomorrow, or next year."

Understanding dawned on Apple Bloom's face, and she smiled. "You can be really dense sometimes, you know that? I'm not even of age yet, Spike. We have all the time in the world." The smile became a grin. "Besides, married or not, Applejack would probably give me a pretty good ticking-off if I got pregnant now."

Spike breathed out in relief and returned the grin. "Can you imagine Twilight's lecture if I told her I was going to be a father at my age?"

"Sure can. And we'll have our hooves and hands full as Aunt Apple Bloom and Uncle Spike anyway." She gave a mock frown. "My brother is really making up for lost time, isn't he?"

Spike gaped at her. "Huh? What does Big Macintosh have to do with anything? I thought you were talking about Rarity and Fancy Pants' foal."

Apple Bloom looked confused for a moment. "But - oh, right, you were already on your way to the library this morning when AJ brought the news." Her lips curled into a wide smile. "Fluttershy is pregnant. Two and a half months along."

"Oh dear Celestia, you know what that means?" Spike stared at his wife with exaggerated horror. "Another wedding is coming our way!"

***

The pink alicorn mare that was observing them through a little gap between universes smiled as Spike and Apple Bloom made their way back home. They are so incredibly happy.

A second voice, an unsteady coltish tenor, answered from somewhere behind her. There will be tears. Pain. Anger. Sorrow.

Harmony's smile widened. Of course there will be. Those are part of life, but so are smiles, pleasure, peace and happiness. Those two will find the right balance.

They better should. Their responsibilities as Elements are far from over. The green alicorn colt stepped next to Harmony, blinked once, then he smiled as well. But I do believe you are right, sister.

Comments ( 50 )

This is it, then. This epilogue is named for Norway's contribution to the 2012 ESC, "Stay" by Tooji. Lyrics here. The song finished tenth in the second semi with 45 points, proceeding to the finals only on tie-break with Bulgaria's "Love Unlimited", and then proceeded to add yet another entry to the list of Norwegian last places (the eleventh time the country has finished last in the contest), finishing 26th with only 7 points.

Sorry for that seemingly unnecessary word spam at the end (and sorry if I violated the site rules concerning writing in English only), but without those 31 songs, this fic and its predecessor wouldn't have become what they are now. These quotes are meant as a thank you to the artists and songwriters who inspired me. A particular shout-out goes to Kaliopi from the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, who was chosen as her nation's first ESC representative in 1996, only to be excluded from the Oslo finals by an arbitrary pseudo-semi that also prevented Germany from taking part, the only time they've ever missed the ESC finals. She returned this year, finishing 13th, but "Crno i Belo" certainly would have gotten my 12 points if I had any say in the matter.

Unlike last time, I don't have anything like a sequel in the works. Rest assured, I will write more, but I'm not sure whether it'll be in this universe or elsewhere.

I really enjoyed this ride. I hope some of you did too. And thank you again for those 10 minutes in the feature box. I'm just angry that I didn't think to make a screenshot of that. :twilightangry2:

Until next time.

Rightious :moustache:

Another great story with another great ending. Excellent as always, I wish you the absolute best.

1080342 well the way it was written made me feel as though granny was going to 'kick the bucket' or something like that:twilightsheepish:

awesome ending though. when is the next one being released?

Well...it is done. The final chapter of this excellent series is written and posted. I am glad to see that Spike and Applebloom are married (even though I think they are kinda young, but hey, if you find your true love, snatch it and don't let it go.) I still have questions, but they are minor and unnecessary. However, with the way you ended it, you left it open for another sequel, though I doubt there will be one.
Again, excellent series.:pinkiesad2:

And then... Kirins.

1082282 i thought the same thing
i sense a sequel in the force

Awesome end to a great story. Following you now to keep up with whatever stories you write in the future, sequel or not.

So was that conversation outside the hospital a Zestar Apple Flambe reference? If so, nicely done.:moustache:

1084457 Not intentionally, but I have read "ZAF" and really like it. And this scene is about Spike and Apple Bloom doing some family planning, so there are bound to be overlaps.

i am close to tears this was so beautiful:fluttercry::pinkiesad2: here's too the happy couple!!!:pinkiehappy:

That was awesome. :rainbowkiss:

Oh, I've got my first thumbs-down! :yay: Now please for some constructive criticism?

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Truly. It combined romance and adventure seemingly flawlessly.

This series of yours has become one of my favorite fanfiction series. And should you choose to continue it, I would personally be very happy.

Even if you don't continue it, I will gladly read whatever it is that you write next. For you are an amazing writer.

1200855>>1201053 I placed Discord as a splinter off the Ancient Darkness, same as Envy (who possessed Luna to give us Nightmare Moon) and Doubt. Harmony is far, far older than that, as were her siblings. I honestly couldn't say who is more powerful, though. Discord vs. Conformity: Equestria's answer to the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny! :yay: (Alternatively, the next Epic Rap Battle. :rainbowlaugh:)

Conformity became the way she is precisely because she expunged her chaotic side. Order and Chaos, in my mind, are neither good nor evil. I do mention siblings to Harmony and the others that leaned more toward their mother's side of the equation.

The Elements looked different simply because an awful lot of time had passed - who knows what happened to them in those twelve thousand years? Oh, and Sleipnir had eight legs, not six.

1205680 Yes, it came completely out of left field, or almost. That was the point here - people who have gone through hell will tend do grasp for something positive in their lives. And the age difference - you do realize this is six years after the series? If Gilda and RD are the same age, that would put Gilda in her mid-20s and Scoots in her mid-to-late teens (I see the CMC as around 17 here). And trust me. I've seen good relationships with that kind of age difference. Hell, I've seen relationships work out with twice that age difference.

I'll not lie to you, when I started to read about AB and Spike "hearing the results about their tests", I went all "FUCK YES":twilightsmile: No, seriously, I shouted like a maniac:rainbowlaugh:

This was a beautiful chapter: the wedding (including rivers of tears bound to happiness), hearing that the young couple can have descendants... and oh Fluttershy, you so naughty:trollestia: I kinda missed Twilight's parents and Shining Armor&Cadence at the wedding, though. Just as Granny's reaction and Applejack giving her blessing and begging a little for Spike's forgiveness after the ordeal about two years ago.

When I read about Spike proposing to Applebloom, I first thought that he hadn't learn anything after his speech with Trixie when she discovered the name of her element. But you greatly surprised me here when he stated that they were too young to bring new life to the world. This was very mature of him, and I applaud you for that. Well, I suppose they're about to discover the wonders of rubber:trollestia:

Yes, I catch your point about this "pairing". I still can't see it. Heck, even some ScootaBelle would have made better sense.

Anyway, the ride is over. I said it earlier, but I apologize for going missing for such a long time, even more when I read that you liked reading my thoughts. Some comments maybe had silly parts, seeing that the answers were already posted in later chapters, but I wanted to be that way. I wanted to comment your work as if I was expecting chapters to be released, it felt more exciting. This said, I only can thank you for giving us this second book of the Ancients saga. If I were to judge them, I'd say that LEOF was slightly better than LWSYF. We had epic doses of romance, adventure, philosophy, sadness and comedy on both stories, though. The only big problem you have is that you tend to rush the plot, too much sometimes. Make longer conversations about touching topics, justify more toroughly characters' leitmotivs, and so.

You're an amazing author, and to prove that, I'm gonna smash the "Watch" button after sending this comment. You're the first writer on this site to receive that treatment from me, even having reading amazing tales before your own ones. I'll eagerly wait for your future works, for they'll be amazing as he*BUY SOME APPLES* Ahem, wonderful. Yes, that's the word. LloydZelos out, and have this bottle full of my fresh, manly tears.

Oh yes, one more thing. Please, let us know what will happen later on this storyline. Direct sequel (it'd made a lot of sense, given Virtue's words), alternate stories mainly involving other characters instead of AB&S having the biggest focus, anything. I want to see more of their lives. As well as newborn dragons/ponies/kirins from a certain couple:heart:

Just saying thank you I enjoyed every chapter! I have read both stories in a single run this is the best love story so far I loved your writing excellent job my friend! :twilightsmile:

1318921 Okay, a few points I can address:

-About the insides of the gemstone: They're breaking out of a dream sequence, and into the Elements themselves. They're not physically there (as evidenced by the fact that their bodies are still on the Spaces), and astral projections aren't limited in where they can go, at least not like physical bodies. They needed to realize who they were before they could break out of the dreamscapes.

-About the appearance of the Elements of Diversity: Each of the four needed a catalyst to break the Elements loose - eye contact or even conversation with the appropriate Element of Unity. The emotions were there, but these four were suppressing them, and the Elements of Unity were needed to break them loose.

-There are one or two scenes that do show people worried, especially that scene with the Apple siblings in chapter 4, as well as the reactions to the nightmares by Trixie and Derpy. Rarity and Twilight know the Spaces from "Love Will Set You Free", and remember that these visions are actively guided by Warden, and that visions played a strong role in finding out about things in "LWSYF". Remember who Rarity is talking to after her vision, and that Twilight is - well, Twilight; I trust she could tell the difference between a vision and the onset of schizophrenia.

Thanks for the points you brought up, though; you're pretty much the first commenter to do so, except for a few points raised by LloydZelos. :yay:

1320313

I love to criticize, I think it helps people...and since I finished the story, I have more.

First, what's up with the time jump? I see very little reason to have it. At least none that's plot-related.

I highly doubt Equestria would have a celebration of the one time someone tried to blow up Parliament.

I gotta say, I despise the whole, Fluttershy and Mac pairing. Primarily because it feels too cliche. Much like Rainbow and Applejack.

I think Applejack takes the idea of new elements a bit too well.

AJ: Oh, look, a new element...and it just happens to be my brother....huh...hey you gonna finish that cupcake?

Doesn't feel natural.

Since their arrests were well announced, wouldn't they have just legged it? Perhaps not all of them, but a few of them?

Hold on! Spike's still pining over Rarity!? WHY!? He's got Apple Bloom, who's much hotter! Honestly, it makes no sense!!!!

So when exactly did Derpy learn who the other elements were? Did she develop psychic powers?

You know, it'd be nice to know exactly what Harmony did, instead of just saying: She did bad things. What happened? Was she Hitler!?

Other than that, it's a great story. Not much else to say.

1324985 In order:

-The timeskip: Pretty simple really - I knew I wanted to take Spike and Apple Bloom's relationship to the next level in one way or another, and at age 12, that would just have been iffy. It also helped to show that yes, this was more than swiftly gone puppy love. Also, having a world-in-jeopardy plot every day, or even every year, kind of makes you wonder how Equestria became the peaceful place it is in the first place, so I wanted to space them out a bit.

-As I said earlier, Colt Fawkes is based on an actual British holiday that, yes, celebrates the one time someone tried to blow up Parliament. Why make crazy stuff up when you can just lift it from reality? :applejackconfused:

-Well, that's a matter of personal taste, so I can't really do anything about it. I tried to keep it in the background, coming only to the fore where needed, like in the battle scenes.

-This is Applejack after the events of the prologue, which probably changed her attitudes quite a bit. Also, in case that wasn't made clear, she's drunk and more than a little down, so she's taking unexpected things in her stride, just stopping short of "yeah, whatever". I might have done something more with that the morning after, but the Apples weren't really in focus at that point.

-None of them had a reason to do that, except perhaps Trixie and Gilda (who were, respectively, very eager not to cause trouble in Ponyville again and fresh out of hospital) - and all of the fourteen knew they hadn't done anything wrong. They were probably counting on the misunderstanding clearing itself up. This is before they see what Celestia has turned into, after all.

-You never, ever forget your first love. The way he acts once Trixie infuses some common sense into his dream shows that he isn't pining over her anymore. He was flung into a pleasant memory/dream/alternate reality, same as the other three Elements of Unity, and he was able to overcome it. He hasn't forgotten what it was like, but he's left it behind, same as Apple Bloom doesn't really want to be the family matriarch.

-The Elements of Harmony and Unity are heroes of Equestria, so it would make sense that Derpy knew about them. As for the other Elements of Diversity, what point in the story are we talking about here? A lot of what she does can be explained by the latent powers of Understanding, combined with her sees-more-than-you'd-think personality (already established way back in "Love Will Set You Free").

-I wanted to leave that part open to the imagination. She purged her chaotic side, leaving a creature of absolute order and law. Virtue does point out that she's worse than Discipline - working from there, I see a draconian (no pun intended) police state where the slightest breach of the law lands you in prison or worse, all in the name of building a better, more orderly society. Thought Control: +2 Police, +2 Morale, +2 Probe, -3 Support (and if you got that reference, congratulations :pinkiehappy:).

-Well, what can I say to that? Thanks. :twilightblush:

I don't know about you, but from where I'm standing, if a relationship lasts more than a year or two, or (let's be picky here) three, then it's confirmed that it's not just a fling, that it's the real thing, especially if they're young. Six years seems a bit excessive. But that's just me!

Yeah, I know about Guy Fawkes Night, but that sounds like something only the British would do. You'll never see Americans setting off fireworks and having Domino competitions on 9/11! No matter how awesome that would be. I doubt Equestria would do that either.

Oh, no you did a great job hiding their relationship, but it begs the question: Why even include it? I guess you needed some type of relationship between each of the new elements, and each of the old ones. But still...

Actually, I don't even know why you picked Big Mac! Someone else! Doctor Whooves, or Colgate, or Lyra, or Caramel, or someone, they would all have been perfect as Curiosity.

Hold on, that's actually another question. Where did these 'Elements of Diversity' come from?

"what point in the story are we talking about here?"

Just after they wake up, and therefore, just after they found out and didn't tell anypony yet.

Alright, a SMAC reference, I didn't know anyone else played that game.

I just came up with an idea, a modification that replaces all factions with the main cast! That'd be awesome! I'm going to work on that, excuse me...

Oh, wait. So she's Chairman Sheng-ji Yang? But how does that result in killing ponies? Didn't she kill ponies?

1327764 True, which is why the prologue is "only" two and a half years after "LWSYF". The main issue here really was the wedding and the talk about children, neither of which would seem comfortable in any way with Spike and Apple Bloom at two years above their in-show age. I'm pushing it even as is - I see Spike as just this side of majority, and Apple Bloom as still slightly below that age.

Important thing about Guy Fawkes: it failed. I doubt you'll see celebrations about the 2005 London underground bombings any time soon. Also, I needed a holiday at or near the time the story takes place, and that one just jumped out at me, and had a name that was easy to ponify.

Mac as Curiosity goes for the same reason that the other three were their respective Elements: I needed someone you didn't immediately associate with that quality, as you would Doctor Whooves or Lyra (in her standard fandom interpretation, at least), but who you could still see as harbouring reserves of it. Just as Trixie is about the last pony you'd think of when thinking "Respect", and Derpy doesn't exactly scream "Understanding", Mac is probably not high on the list when you think "Curiosity", and that's precisely the point. (Gilda is slightly different in that she suppressed her individuality not because of basic personality traits, but because of her failed love for Rainbow Dash.)

Where they came from...yeah, that was one thing I couldn't really get into the narrative in any meaningful way without it coming off as yet another infodump, and I'll probably write that as one of the side stories someday. Basically, when the old Elements of Virtue, Discipline, Power and Community were destroyed (except for the ones Spike and the CMC got), their essences were scattered. Since their opponents were creatures of chaos, they went mainly for the lawful side of those Elements, leaving the chaotic side mostly alone. The Elements of Diversity formed from the remaining essences of those Elements, which is why Conformity reacts with such hostility to them - in D&D terms, these four embody "chaotic good", whereas the Elements of Harmony (which were drawn from Harmony's spirit after she purged her chaotic side) are lawful good, and the Elements of Unity (drawn from the other alicorns, which still had both order and chaos in them) are neutral good.

Just after they wake up...do you mean at the start of "Should've Known Better"? Because in that case, Derpy had the chance to see Gilda's and Mac's Elements at the party the night before, and Trixie manifested hers in plain view of everyone.

Yang's primary agenda is police state, not thought control (though I always thought that was wrong, admittedly). And you bet that his philosophy led to suppression and death, and even worse things - just listen to the voiceover for the Genejack Factory. "How can you torture someone who cannot feel pain?", indeed. Nerve stapling for fun and profit! :pinkiecrazy:

Actually, no, at the end of chapter nine! And of course she knows that they have elements, but how does she know what they are?

So she was Yang? Huh....freaky!

The big problem I have with a society like that is simple: Why him? Why exactly does that one guy deserve to be in charge more than any other?

1330714 I just re-read that sequence, and Derpy never actually gives the names for the other three Elements of Diversity. She knows which one she is, and she knows what group they form, but the names for the others are given by the respective bearers. (I honestly wasn't too sure about that myself after you mentioned it, but it seems I can get out of this one, at least. :pinkiehappy:)

Well, if you get a little into SMAC's backstory, Yang is pretty damn badass (he was Unity's XO for a reason), and I think he sees himself in a "someone's gotta do it" position, doing horrible things for a perceived greater good (which is why the Conformity comparison is pretty accurate). Of course the way he leads his faction is still nowhere near justifiable, but they do manage to bring up a few good points in his favour. Check the secret project video for the Ascetic Virtues and marvel at how this inhumane, anti-individualistic stance can be made to sound appealing (then watch the Planetary Datalinks for an effective antidote. I've always liked Lal best of the leaders, simply because he's not as obviously bats*** insane as the others).

1333094

I see...well, whatever, I'm not going to argue it.

By the way, what do you think of this:

Applejack = Morgan
Twilight = Zakharov
Rainbow = Santiago
Fluttershy = Deirdre
Pinkie = Godwinson
Spike = Lal
Rarity = Yang

The last three I'm a bit unsure of. We'll say parties count as a religion now.

1333426 Well, the first four are pretty much a given. The other three are more difficult, though. Yang and Miriam are painted as too unsympathetic in the game to really have equivalents in MLP, unless you include the villains, and even that might be difficult (Nightmare Moon as Yang, perhaps?), and as for Lal, I'd go with someone who has legitimate authority, the Mayor or even Celestia. Also, the way you did it would lend a whole new meaning to the eternal rivalry between Yang and Lal. :raritydespair::moustache:

1334051

Well, I wanted only the main cast, that's Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Spike. Seven and Seven.

But here's the thing, I can definitely picture Rarity running a sweat shop. You have to realize, none of the factions are malicious, they all think they're doing the right thing. Even Yang and Godwinson. They're wrong, but they're not malicious.

though I have never been a fan of the idea of spike having a longer life span than the other ponies (which i feel might be a bit off considering in the FiM universe it has never been established what the life span of a pony is. Could even be near a Melania) i feel it was done the best here. Also I loved both the previous story and this one. I look forward to reading the side stories.

Righto. This story in next in my sights. Stand by for reviewage!

1561115 Oh dear. I'm getting warnings of that now? :raritydespair:

No good. Can't do it. Gilda, and Trixie, and Derpy... Any one of these usually puts me off a story, but all three... I quit. This definitely isn't my cup of tea.

As far as I got, the only real issue I had is that the PoV hops around insanely and was occasionally painful to sort out. I'm not a big fan of the story leaping all over the shop like a kangaroo either, but that's more of an opinion than a technical flaw.

-M, out.

1573189 They are in the character tags, you know... :twilightoops:

1573203 Yeah, I admit that I never look at those.

1805220 "Tracking"? This story is complete, you do realize that? :twilightblush:

1810231
Yes and I literally exploded of joy when I saw it was complete...
Oh by the way...
I *yay*ING LOVED THIS SEQUEL!!! :flutterrage:

-Kiryu :moustache:

Because Ponies > Sleep.

2:30 in the morning, and I'm still reading.

This is probably one of the absolute BEST FANFICS I EVER READ this is such an EPIC STORY

2816934 Jumping in: that's not really a valid argument. The story needs to stand up to scrutiny within its constraints, no matter how absurd those constraints might appear. Internal consistency is necessary, and while I think I mostly managed to pull that off, it may not immediately appear that way to the readers (who by necessity do not have the insight into the universe that I do).

2816934

What he (2816964) said.

I think they're all valid points, and we need to remember, we are adults, and this isn't fucking Boohbah. Asking for coherency and continuity is not a tall order. Or, at least it shouldn't be. It doesn't have to be scientifically accurate, but it needs to make sense.

And defending bad continuity by saying it's a kid's show is an excuse, not a reason.

On an unrelated note: Hey, I forgot all about this!:

1333426

I still think parties are a religion.

Hey, did I ever mention this?: http://noprestige.com/2010/12/24/mankinds-future-didnt-sell-well/

I just want to say what a phenomenal job you did with this squeal. I was always sceptical about reading anything that has a successor, fearing the worst. But as I read this magnificent piece of literature, my mind was blown. I thank you for the good read.

P.S. Love the "V for Vendetta" reference. Big fan of the movie/book.

2822962 Heh...you're giving me too much credit. The Guy Fawkes thing came into this simply because I needed a holiday related to fireworks that wasn't New Year's. I haven't seen or read "V for Vendetta".

2823434 Still a good fic though even if you didn't read or see the movie/book.

Bravo! Quite a series you've compiled here....that would be awesome if this were to be animated by somepony:rainbowkiss:
Love the storyline and concept as well :twilightsmile:
Keep on writing:pinkiecrazy:

3852705 OOC for who, exactly? I agree that AJ is a bit out of whack, but I don't think we've actually seen enough of Granny Smith on the show to call any stance of hers on a matter like this out of character.

It was a wonderful story, I enjoyed it very much.

~Hearn

Well. I said if there was a sequel, I'd read it. And you did not disappoint me. :pinkiehappy: Every single chapter was amazing and adorable. Love how you got Trixie and Gilda to repent and although I'm not a FlutterMac fan, I thought it was very cute.

I give you 5 hearts out of 5 for both "Love Will Set You Free" and this gem.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Login or register to comment