• Published 26th Mar 2016
  • 5,521 Views, 117 Comments

Fall of Equestria: Invasion - Cobrawolf_Meiji2012



The caribou think they have won, but they are about to get a nasty surprise from beyond Equestria.

Comments ( 31 )

Ok, if I get this to over 200 likes and it being featured, It will make my day :)

Poor sweetie belle, rarity would not like the outcome. Let the hatred flow upon you and welcome to the dark side

I loveeee this story

I'm just happy to see justice being served. I have only heard of the fall of Questria series before as well as seeing a few pictures . It discussed me but I'm glad to seeing at least something is being done about it

Looks like there will be a few new Sith in the works here.

Comment posted by Drakoox Empire deleted Dec 25th, 2017

I don´t read any letter about the story and for now I only have one question...

after the separatist fallen the ponies choose the Empire,The Rebels or no decided for anyone?



I can´t wait to see dainn´s death and how everypony in especial celestia are free!!!!

Poor Sweetie Belle. And this story isn't going well for the Belle girls.

8697048
No. I'm not one of those fools.

It's the worst story ever because you murdered Twilight.

I have read this story and I hated that you had Grevious behead Twi.

>>Crystal King

I hate killing of a main character to build story. To me that shows lazyness in creativy. Let's just drop this as niether of us will agree on this point. I still think this story is the worst I ever read on FIMFiction, and I gave my reason why. Nuf said.:pinkiecrazy:

8747975
Let us agree to disagree on you calling the story the worst on FiMFiction and a lot of people also disagree with you.

8760486
Fine by me. It's only my opinion that the story is the worst on fimfiction. He can't please all the people all the time.

I'm enjoying this so far.
Maybe you could send in the Commando droids and the Magna guard?

Party of me would like to see Death Watch arrive and aid the Seps.

8697352
Well you know what... from a tactical standpoint it REALLY MAKES SENSE!!!
Here he's just gone and killed his enemy... a group that has TRIED TO KILL HIM albeit unsuccessfully... and he's now approached by someone who seems to have what we call "Stockholm Syndrome". What's he going to do? Let her go, allowing her to possibly rally any Caribou survivors? No, he's gonna kill her... its just good military strategy. Also, this is Grievous, he doesn't care if anything survives. That's what a Base Delta Zero is... destroy everything. He just wants to leave.

8837763
This discussion is over. I saw no point in killing Twi. and still do.

8837831
Well, Let's just agree to disagree then, and walk away like gentlemen.
In the words of the Black Knight, "Alright, We'll call it a draw."

8840146
I don’t think he will let it go.

Also many people get angry when their favorite character is killed off.

8841285
Sometimes you've just got to be the bigger man and let it go. That's what my dad taught me when I was a kid. You can't change what people think, you just have to let them know you respectfully disagree and move on.

7696522
And fireproof... can't forget that
Although, I don't think lasers count as fire. And most heavy laser cannon barrages tend to atomize most things, so I wouldn't hold your breath on him surviving

8837763
Grievous is also a lover of war in both EU and Canon, which was why Dooku picked him to be the Supreme Commander of The Droid Army.

8853537
Yeah, he's just a little trigger happy...

Is this going to be continued?

9414873
It will, just that RL is being a pain in the @$$ right now.

so dark,you sure you not from DC universe?

Bro please finish this story I need to know what happens next

Comment posted by Alex80 deleted Dec 22nd, 2021
Login or register to comment