• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,143 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,143

PreviousChapters Next
87 Mi Amore Cadenza by Treblemaker

Mi Amore Cadenza by Treblemaker

Cheerful humming rang across the palace, due to the fact that crystal walls had some great acoustics. It was a particular habit of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza while she worked. Currently located in her private chambers, she sat at the low sitting table, presiding over a rather large crystal ball. Horn aglow, her magic was wrapped around a few knick knacks which were in orbit around the ball at the time. Having an idea, tendrils of magic wrapped around another oddity and it started to spin along with it’s brethren. Her cadence was heard as her husband trotted into the room.

“Playing goddess again, are we?” The unicorn’s eyebrow raised.

“Sorry, old habits are hard to break.” She giggled. Putting down her playthings she walked over to Shining and gave him a small peck. Turning back to the contraption, she resumed the orbits.

“Just don’t do anything to extraordinary.” He smiled. “Like that one guard and my sister thing you were trying to get going.” All too well remembering young Flash.

“Don’t worry, this one is actually going to be really good, one of my best works.” She mused, focused on her intent. Shining took a glance over her mane at the ball.

“Wait, you’re attempting to work a Canterlot elite with a DJ? Let me know how well that turns out.”

“Silly, they’re already together, I’m just, ah, sprucing it up a bit.” Her laugh rang true to her name, as their chiming could very well be mistaken for music.

“I swear I don’t get this love stuff at all.” He facehoofed as he started back out of the room.

“That’s not entirely true,” the mare said, “Just look at who you tied yourself with.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know Vinyl, you’re rather mushy today.” said one Octavia Philharmonica from her position on the couch.

“I know right? I don’t know why.” replied the unicorn, getting up to look at her compatriot. To which the cellist protested.

“I didn’t mean it in a bad way.” She complained. “Can we go back to cuddling?”

“Duh.” Came the response.

PreviousChapters Next