• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,138 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,138

PreviousChapters Next
7 Derpy by Ratsenkio

Derpy by Ratsenkio


Five hours ago she was watching TV with her wife.

Two hours ago she left the house to go to the weekly lesson of Sweetie belle.

Three minutes ago she reached her house to see something disturbingly shocking

“What the hay are the two of you doing!” screamed Octavia at the top of her lungs.

On entrance’s floor of the house was none other than her wife, Vinyl Scratch, and the local mailmare, Derpy Hooves. But that wasn’t the shocking part, what was though was seeing them kiss.

“Wait Tavi, I can explain!” Vinyl shouted as she scrambled her legs to stand up.

“One moment Misses Philharmonica, It’s all my…” Derpy started but,

“Right, I’m sure you have a really good excuse for having the mailmare kissing you on the floor” Octavia angrily interrupted.

“I really do Tavi, you know that I love you and that you’re the only one for me” Vinyl pleaded.

“She is saying the tru...” Derpy started again but, “Look Derpy, right now I want to know why my wife was kissing another mare in the entrance of our house. I’ll ki-talk to you later” Octavia commanded in a tone that ALMOST concealed her fury.

“Yes, sir! Good luck, Misses Scratch” Derpy said as she started to walk outside of the house.

“Now, Vinyl my dea-mmh” Octavia started, but Derpy being a little bit herself, tripped on the door mat and ended up on top of Octavia with their lips touching.

To them it was clear it was an accident, but if another pony would have, let’s say, walked by and looked, It would have seemed as if they were kissing.

“I told you I had a good explanation!” said Vinyl as she helped her wife up.

PreviousChapters Next