• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,142 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,142

PreviousChapters Next
70 Socks by Michelle Twsitaloo

Her nose wrinkled as the smell of sweat and smoke, as well as general feet smell came out of the socks of the other girl.

“Vinyl…”

This was old news to Vinyl, they had had this fight many times, the fact that when she arrived home at the crack of dawn, she threw her socks and other undergarments into the air to land wherever, so she could relax and sleep, slightly disturbed Octavia. Seeing them wasn’t so bad but the smell…

“I know, I know” she quickly bent down to catch one of the socks. Octavia held the other, in one of her hands, the other hand she was using to cover up her nose.

“Slob.” – The voice came weird with the hand in her nose, slightly tinted, but Vinyl didn’t care, this one fight, she was certain, she had lost.

“Sorry, babe, I just…”

But there was no excuse and she knew it, she grabbed the other sock, and, holding the two in her hands, she quickly moved downstairs, where the washing machine was.

When she got there, however, she found much of the same, socks, some stripped some dotted, and other filthy clothing, of her assortment of night wearing, she had forgotten to put it to wash.

“Ugh.” – She put some in the growing pile, and throughout the blinding light of sunlight, that passed through the window, she tried fitting all of it inside the machine. It worked, somewhat, if she kept herself on top of it to push it down.

“Are you finished?” – Octavia asked as Vinyl put the final clothing item down there.

“Pretty much” – She got up and went to get to Octavia, who wrinkled her nose once more.

“Shower first, then sweet sweet cuddling.”

Vinyl fist thrusted into the air. She loved the cuddling.

PreviousChapters Next