• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,142 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,142

PreviousChapters Next
92 Turkey by Michelle Twistaloo

“That is a crazy idea”

Vinyl grinned, she knew the plan to be crazy, but through the oil spots in her cheeks and mane, the crazy grin in her face, and the shine on her eyes, she looked like a beautiful pony, at least to Octavia.

“Vinyl...”

But the contraption was done, with a “Pluck” it stood up, giving Vinyl room to breathe, and it flew up in the air. Turkeys didn’t fly, but Vinyl had reckoned it’d be pretty cool if they did, so she fetched up a metal plate, and stuffed some wiring in there. She didn’t know how it worked, but it worked, the few parts of mechanical knowledge she had aqquired, in order to build her own set of speakers, had been applied.

A deep, thick smoke began to rise, before the heat also appeared. Octavia ran, and Vinyl followed.

“It’s gonna go boom”

And so it did. It went boom and stinged the two mares.

Octavia (whose hair was already gray) pushed some of the dust and soot away before looking at the other mare, who still had that crazy look.

“Vinyl...”

PreviousChapters Next