• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,143 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,143

PreviousChapters Next
58 3rd Date by Ratsenkio

3rd Date by Ratseknio

“Coming” said Rarity at the pony on the other side.

Rarity opened the front door of the boutique to find Octavia on the other side.

“Why hello Octavia, darling.”

“Hello Rarity. I’m sorry for this unannounced visit. I need help with a little problem of mine.” said Octavia.

“Don’t worry about it. Now, what seems to be the problem?” asked Rarity. “Come, take a seat. Tea?”

“No, thank you. I’ll try to be out of your mane as quick as possible.” said Octavia, “The problem is, do you remember Vinyl?”

“If you mean the mare that you were having lunch with the other day, then yes. Can’t say I talked much with her though.”

“Well, you see. Tonight is our third date.” said a red faced Octavia.

“And what is the problem then? To me it seems like you are doing well on your own.”

“I’ll repeat myself. It’s our third date” said Octavia again, making emphasis in third date.

“So, you need a dress? I’m afraid I don’t follow, darling” replied Rarity.

“Isn’t one supposed to have semhmmhm” tried to speak Octavia but found impossible because of a pink hoof in her mouth.
---

“Hi dashie! Want can I do for you today?” asked Pinkie Pie behind the counter of Sugarcube Corner.

“For me the usual and for Twi… Pinkie?” asked a confused Rainbow. All that was left of Pinkie was a little folded paper saying “Be right back!”
---

“Pinkie Pie! What did I said about appearing out of nowhere?” asked Rarity in a stern voice.

“That is wrong and sometimes it scares ponies.” said Pinkie with a little frown. “Either way, Tavi you can’t say that! There are kids watching!”

“What? What kids? Pinkie?” asked Octavia to the air. Pinkie Pie was already gone.
---

Pinkie appeared from behind the counter.

“There you are Pinkie! Where were you?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Sorry! I was preventing a disaster” said Pinkie with a grin.

“Sure… Either way, I want the usual and Twi… Oh come on!” cried Dash. Pinkie once again ducking behind the counter and disappearing.
---

“That was weird” said Octavia.
“No, that was just Pinkie. You were saying?” said Rarity.

“Oh, yes. Tomorrow is our third date and isn’t it supposed to be when you *looks left and right* do it?” finished in a whisper.

“Not really, it depends on each couple. I mean look at Twilight and Rain… Forget that last part, please.” said Rarity.

“Alright... I mean, I like her a lot, I’m even willing to say that I love her. And we’ve known each other for a long time even before dating. But I’m not sure I’m ready.” said a red cheeked Octavia.

“Look darling. As much as I would love to help you, that’s something that I really can’t help you with.” said Rarity, “this is something that you should talk with her. The only thing I can really say is that I’m happy for you and I hope everything goes well with her.” finished with a smile.

“Thank you, and don’t you think you didn’t help. Just talking to you has done wonders for my nerves.” Octavia said as they stood and trotted to the door, “Thank you for your time. Now I got a date to get ready for. Goodbye Rarity.” finished Octavia as she left the boutique.

“Goodbye, Octavia darling. Hope everything goes well.”

Rarity closed the door.

“Now Pinkie, I swear that I didn’t intend to break that Pinkie Promise with Rainbow.” said a frightened.

“I hope so...” And with that Pinkie vanished in the shadows.

PreviousChapters Next