• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,138 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,138

PreviousChapters Next
23 Swap by Michelle Twistaloo

Mane on fire, cheeks flustered, tongue out, heavy breathing, kind of like a dog, Octavia dared to look at the face of Vinyl.

She was pulling one of those “I’m innocent, like a lil’ angel” looks, she had perfected, but she wasn’t expecting to stick and indeed, it didn’t.

Octavia would have berated her, if she could control her tongue, but no amount of trying could get rid of the burning sensation, it looked like a volcano, and drool was erupting all around.

Vinyl couldn’t help but laugh, tears coming to her eyes, and she couldn’t breath. Octavia also had small tears in her eyes, and her respiration was shifty.
´

“w....water” – Octavia managed to whisper, between the deep breathes, she quickly rushed to the kitchen and pushed her mouth to under the tap, before filling her mouth with water. Despite that it helped little to nothing.

“Milk?” – Vinyl smiled, she was well aware that milk was best for the burning sensation than that water.

Octavia jugged down the whole bottle of milk and let out a sigh of relief as the sensation passed, but she still could feel the lingering after taste.

Vinyl covered her ears as she prepared for Octavia’s explosion of mood, not that she wasn’t right.

In fact she didn’t have to wait long as Octavia lunged into a deep hard scream that shattered windows, and used some bad words she didn’t normally use.

"What the heck were you thinking, replacing my tomato in my tomato sandwich with Pepper? I’m going to whoop you!”

But Vinyl was already well out of range, leaving Octavia to give chase only to the nearest street.

PreviousChapters Next