• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,143 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,143

PreviousChapters Next
79 Silliness by Michelle Twistaloo

Silliness by Michelle Twistaloo

A very silly, silly filly she was. I remember the first time she dyed her mane, of course, now she gets to go to the mane stylist, which does it for her (and it actually looks sort of nice, even if I claim I don’t like it, because it’s not proper), and is part of her trademark style, but the first time she tried to do it on her own. And it came out horribly.

Just imagine if you will, blue, pink, white, all in a random mesh of colors, like polka or diamonds, but not intertwined into patterns, really she looked like a modern art exhibit. No sense, just, weird.

She looked all offended when I laughed at her, but then again, she looked offended at pretty much anything, she was that quiet sort of filly who, when spoke, said the meanest things. On the verge of offensiveness though, we switched sides, nowadays it’s her that gets on my nerves….

But I’m derailing, it was when I saw the mesh, mishmash of random colors that I knew one thing.

That filly, that made me laugh, cry, smile, and ponder? I had to go on with her on a date.

And the rest, is history, a silly one at that.

PreviousChapters Next