• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,143 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,143

PreviousChapters Next
67 Registered by Michelle Twistaloo

Registered by Michelle Twistaloo

“Vinyl, come here please”

The girl with the dark, grayish hair called forth the one with the blue hair, artificially dyed into the perfect tone, so as to look as if electricity were coursing through it.

“What is it Octavia?”

The girl with the hair in blue, whose named was Vinyl, approached, and stared at the screen of the computer the other girl had on her lap. She was on her email, and there was a new e-mail, asking for the confirmation on the registration on that website.

Vinyl grinned, despite the fact that Octavia wasn’t the biggest fan of that kind of thing, she had apparently registered for it, or rather, Vinyl had registered her, by herself.

“What is this?” – Octavia peeked at the email with the mouse, half afraid to click and open it, afraid of the things Vinyl would have registered her into, she had, in the past, registered her for free radios, and the like, but this email was different, for one it looked way more colorful, and for two it was....

“Just something I thought you should see...after all, we’re dating, we got to share interests” – Vinyl put a hand over the slightly smaller hands of Octavia, and clicked.

The whole email unraveled beneath her eyes, she could see from the quick shifting that Octavia was reading what it contained, and she, herself, was delighted, though the expression in Octavia was at best, neutral, and, at worse, slightly annoyed.

“Vinyl...”

“Yes, Tavi?” – She played her role of little angel perfectly, though with the things she had registered Octavia for, it was in vain. The thing she had registered her for...and Octavia winced, if someone were to have access to her personal e-mail, they’d laugh their butts off, or be grossed out.

“I’m all for trying new things...but really?”

“Hey, it’s closer to me than to you, but you can’t deny it’s hip and popular”

Octavia stared again at the screen, repulsion building up inside of her.

“A free rock lesson, with Rainbow Dash?”

“Why not? She won that whole talent show, well her band did, and I helped her out, we are friends, it’s free, you’ll have fun...just go”

Octavia clicked on the little “X” and deleted the email, Vinyl looked on, dejected.

“Sorry, Vinyl, but you should know it better than anyone. “ – While Vinyl looked dejected, Octavia looked rather amused with herself. – “I don’t do rock...or anything other than classic, really.”

Vinyl looked at the e-mail address, the e-mail deleted.

“I’m sure she’ll understand, after all, you’re already a master at your craft.”

Vinyl locked eyes with Octavia and approached her lips from the grayish haired girl, before closing in and kissing her.

PreviousChapters Next