• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 1,309 Views, 23 Comments

Exception to the Rule; or, Last Winter - KiroTalon



Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo share a moment of unrestrained honesty. Their feelings lead them places they'd never dared admit they both wanted to go.

  • ...
3
 23
 1,309
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Hooray! Progress! Writing still as artfully crafted as ever.

Good to see you back, man.

W00T!!!! You're still alive ^_^! Good to see another chapter pop up.

8556631
Yeah, it's been nice to write again. I'm in a bit of a spot in TMUP, so I shook out the cobwebs working on some other fics. I was hoping for a little better reception to this chapter, cuz I really enjoyed writing it and was hoping other people would too, but one can never predict the people on this site, I suppose.

8556736

True but a 96% for upvotes is still an A+ ^_^. Seriously though, while not a lot of people have commented yet, the comments you have been getting have been positive :twilightsmile:.

jxj

It's good to see you writing again. This was a really good chapter, really vivid descriptions.

Login or register to comment