• Published 5th May 2012
  • 13,474 Views, 753 Comments

The Color of Apples - Jet Howitzer



You have fallen for Applejack, but will she reciprocate your emotions? Time will tell...

  • ...
34
 753
 13,474

Addendum II: What Sound do Hooves Make?

They go Cloppity Clop. Yeah, this is my acceptance of the fact that I've written some clop, and now I'm going to do what some of you are probably looking forward to. I'm going to write the scene that takes place at the end of this story, since many of you have clearly seen through my writing to make out the implications. So, I'll be writing the scene. It'll be a separate story, since I don't want to have to change the rating for this story. I'm doing work on it slowly, since I want it to come out right.

I'll post a blog when it's done, and a link to that story here when it's done. That way you don't have to search for it if you're reading this story in a single sitting.

AVANTE!
-Jet Howitzer

Comments ( 38 )

Even this still won't bring me to clop... do what you want though, I ain't judging. dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/shrug_Twilight_future.png

I will read it occasionally. But I don't clop to it.

Clop is weird, but your the writer so do what you want.:twilightsheepish:

Damn it jeff. i logged on saw i had a favorite and it was this.

I'm not a clopper, but I like reading your work, so I'll still read it. :twilightsmile:

Another feature due to an addendum.:ajbemused: Jet you magnificent @$$&@&&, I've read your stories! (Some tropers might know which trope this is.)

My jimmies remain unrustled

1352725 Then you must be dead, because only the dead will see the end of this rustling.

1353426
>implying I'm dead
>rustling has reached maximum capacity
>engage emergency unrustling procedures.

You see, that's the thing about clopping; hooves only make a "clop" sound when they strike against a surface. Were a pony to masturbate using hooves, the "clop" sound would not be produced unless they were striking their hooves together during said masturbation. As such, anypony who makes the "clop" sound while masturbating is likely a masochist.
i.imgflip.com/1bin.jpg

Sorry to interrupt your psychiatric evaluation, KnoFear and Dancing Dead, but I felt that I must comment on how I look forward to this addendum to Apples. I look forward to it not for the clop, but because Howie be writin' and I wanna get readin'. You did well with the first ever clop you wrote, and so I expect this next one to be just as, if not better, spectacular. Don't work yourself up over it, though. Keep doin' what you do; good luck in all of your future endeavours.

1354715 Oh, I just wanted to use a Spiderman gif to reply properly to your Spiderman clip.
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/134/620/130441009012.png?1308103147

1356098, 1356051
gaiz
wat r u doin
Gaiz
stahp

Y'know what? This might be the first time i try non-riffed clop. I probably won't like it, but you gotta try things, right? Please... Someone convince me that I'm wrong...:fluttershysad:

1440494>>1440642

Oh, thank you. I mean, there are parts to this that I don't think I did very well on, but if you think it's so great then consider me flattered. As for the James Bond-esque plot, I wanted to see if I could do something remotely action-y in a written form. I like to think that I did at least a moderately successful job of it.

This was.....wow!!

Those parts in Manehatten really had me on the edge!!

nice story, need to read the other parts soon ! :ajsleepy:

2120046Yeah, Sunburst is Scoot's mother. It's when she says the foal is a Pegasus, like her aunt, I couldn't remember if she was a Pegasus, I also don't have time to track back and find out.

Bucking guard duty........

2120175 There were complications. Applejack was giving birth to a foal that wasn't too stable during the pregnancy.

2120859 It's also a type of Apple. And it's Rarity's cat, not Celestia's.

eh, I managed to follow your story after the middle contents, so I think we're fine.
Seriously though, personally, I would be a lot more concerned with being perfectly capable of reading the former and not the latter.

Is this cloppity clop out yet?

I just realized, AJ was forced to do this special 'course' while in captive... boi, Taupe, you are one lucky son of a pinkie-party-canon.

Login or register to comment