• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 12,438 Views, 71 Comments

Fall of Equestria: Corrupting FiM Adventures - BastardHero



Taking place in alternate timeline of the Fall of Equestria universe where the caribou took over Equestria years before the events of the first episode of FiM happened. This retells the stories and events of FiM in an after Fall setting.

Comments ( 18 )

I want to make it clear that I'm not downvoting this for being a Fall of Equestria story but because it's a bad story, in my opinion.

The moral: Learn English, at least if your supposed to be a author? :T

When is next chapter?

Can't wait for next chapter!

All I want to say, while I do enjoy a good clopfic, you should invest at least 10 - 20 mins into proofreading each chapter. Sometimes, good grammar and spell checks go a long way. Also, check and see if you can't invest in a proofreader. Seriously, you could use it to make this story seem readable to others.

Either way, enjoyed the FoE parody.

Next Chapter!

Update?

Seriously needs some better grammar. Spike speaking in broken sentences is ok, but much of the text is just a mess. Otherwise enjoyable.

I can't wait to see what happens when Discord gets free, or the Cantorlot invasion, heck the Equestria Girls movie chapter will be great to see when Sunset Steals the Element of Magic and finds out what happened in Equestria while she was stuck in the human world, I bet if she does it just right this time then no pony will figure out that she stole the element of magic and made it so they lose a powerful magical item, I would think Sunset wouldn't try to take over Equestria after what she would find out what happened to it after returning and seeing how the world was changed.

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:


please?

5772409
According to Wikipedia, a nariphon is a tree in Buddhist mythology which bore fruit that looked like young women. The fruit were attached at the head. I give props to the author for including a nod to something from real life mythology.

Comment posted by amytist deleted Dec 29th, 2017
Comment posted by TBB deleted May 20th, 2018
Comment posted by amytist deleted May 25th, 2018

Woo found this one again!

Does anyone knows what a war beast look like in this story?

8370388
Here's what I say to Dainn, "FUCK YOU AND YOUR SEXISM, YOU COCK SUCKING REINDEER! SO GO TO HELHEIM AND TAKE YOUR PERVY FRIENDS YOU!"

Login or register to comment