• Published 23rd Jun 2014
  • 6,898 Views, 99 Comments

Daring Do and the Temple of Ra(pe) - TheCamel



Daring Do thinks back to the first expedition she went on... one she'd rather forget.

Comments ( 31 )

And thus she is driven I sane and gives birth to a griffon, pony hybrid

... And that's why I don't trust anyone at first glance, and especially people suddenly confessing their love for me... But anyway, my personal trust issues aside, that looks like a fun ride; I'd gladly take your place, miss Do.

Holy Shit. Talk about delusions mr Deep Thinker. I really want to see Rainbow's reaction now.

4652126

I believe the abomination you're looking for is called a hippogriff.

you know what Mr.Moose you should write a happy DaringDash fic...

4652822

technically i already did

4652831 yeah you did...
make a longer one then, or a sequel

:pinkiehappy:It was awesome!

:raritydespair:But then it got too real! I couldn't handle the feels man!

Great job.

Aww, c'mon! Rape is only half as fun if there's no revenge fantasy! :raritydespair:

Regardless, that was hot. Well worth the payoff! I especially loved Deep Thinker at the end there, that was perfect.

Thank you for writing this. You helped me realize something:

I fucking hate rape fics.

You can keep my upvote from earlier. At least now I know the things I'm not into.

4652208
I believe I agree with that creature.:twilightsmile:

4655242
4654687
4654181

I don't know what you heard about us, but we don't usually do 'happily ever after' around here so I wouldn't expect any happy revenge follow up unless you're inclined to write your own...

4658009
4654687
4652924

That's it for the Daring Do stories.

4652126 Sir, I'm afraid you don't know how pregnancy works...

Just wants to compliment for writing a good read, I admit I like a good rape-fic and I certainly think this one goes under the good category. You had my interest at the story coming before this, you had me staying (and even joining this site) with this flashback-sequel. Kudos to you.

Not too long, not too short nor written too shallow. I like your writing style and will for sure be looking through your other things.
I don't know if you got plans for more stories to this little series, but I can't help but me curious about possible aftermaths to this. Will Daring Do ever face Blackbeak or Deep Thinker again and if so, how will her outward reaction be as well as her inward. Does Deep Think stay delusional or does he simply de-evolve into something more like Blackbeak, taking lessons from him. And most importantly... did this encounter end in a pregnancy, which seems very possible considering the circumstance. And then, how come we haven't heard of a foal? She stopped the pregnancy in time or gave the child up for abortion? And either way, what guilt may she feel for either those choices.

Just thoughts this ending brings to mind. Which I like. They open for possibilities.

Than and I think this was a pretty hot read. Keep up the good work. :heart:

I now want a revenge story. Heheh...:pinkiecrazy:

4705016

(i did not read this fic put only came across it)

its yo dawg not you dog sheesh

Since it seems there won't be a follow up to this... I am very tempted to try writing a (more then likely poorly written) follow up myself.

Although I say that now but I would have no idea how to go about doing it effectively.... but one day I might try.

This story was good. I didn't like the rape parts, but at least it was well written.

Well that was disgusting. Not what I expected.

4658053
Got a source on that cover art by any chance? Asking for science reasons.

6037940

Search "authorthecamel tumblr"

*Reads description*Rape other than Tunderlane.....

RAPE OTHER THAN THUNDERLANE....

*Mind is blown*

How can you have rape without that son of a gun

I accept the challenge

Did not contain horrible yet somehow PG-13 deaths for bad guys.

Therefore, I must hate it.

4652208
isn't that a griffon-hippo hybrid?

You know.... I expected to love this and for it to make me feel horny.... but I just feel bad for thinking that now :ajsleepy: ....... damn Daring Do feels!



Great story none-the-less

6881482

A hippogriff is a bird/pony-hybrid-thing


Just.... look up an image

7019228

This was my first serious attempt at writing a fic with clop in it, instead of a full blown clopfic with a plot. Always glad to see that I succeeded.

7019285


Yea, this got me with just rape.... I'm getting soft now! I used to be able to read about OctaScratch relationships being completely destroyed by death and rape.... now I can't handle Daring Do clop..... you're good

7019236 I know. I was making a funny funny jokes, yes?

6881482
From Greek:
Hippos: Horse
Potami: River
Gryphos: Griffon.

Ergo, "Hippogriff" means "Griffon Horse"; and "Hippopotamus" means "River Horse".

Truly messed up.

Most excellent.

Login or register to comment