• Published 5th Apr 2012
  • 1,963 Views, 103 Comments

Madness Equestria - punisher143



While investigating an improbability drive, Hank Sanford and Deimos are transported to Equestria.

  • ...
2
 103
 1,963
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

HELL YES! An update! :pinkiehappy:

yay an update!

1534988>>1540937
Yeah, that's nice. Anything else you would like to add?

1541596 Hmm, yes. I lve what you're doing with Pinkamena, and DAMMIT I WANT NEED TO SEE THAT BATTLE AGAINST THE CLOWN!!! ARRRRRGGHHHH!!!! *Slams head into wall so hard he rips a hole in the fabric of reality, dropping him in a world where all his favorite fics never update*

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1542532
Ah don't worry, that will probably be next chapter when I get around to it.
Maybe the Savior will show up too. We'll see.

Pinkamena vs Tricky. Who will win?:pinkiecrazy:

1559034
It'll probably be evenly matched on most fronts, but will end in a anti-climactic manner that would most likely piss off some readers.
Because when else will I be able to troll readers like this again? :twilightsmile:

New Chapter? please?

Would there be a Pinkamena vs Hank?

...Awzum.

3275509
The enemy of my enemy.... it could happen.

5261563
Nah, it was just some random MAG agent. I can't remember what happened to Torture in the series, but once I do I'll see what I can do..

5261589 torture was killed by hank with a chainsaw

Hells Fire: Where in Tartarus is the rest of this marvelous story? By the name of Faust Almighty, I need more of the blood baths and NOW!

Ch. 7? This is so awesome!

Hank is gonna have a bad time

Would love to see this to get updated

Login or register to comment