• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,497 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,497

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 14: Flying and Chocolate

Oozaru Saga

Chapter 14: Flying and Parties

Meanwhile, Lyra is having a discussion with Twilight in her Library, she is also having breakfast with Her which consisted of hay-strips and daisy waffles.

"You want to enroll them at Ponyville's School?" Questioned Twilight.

Lyra nodded as she finished her food and swallowed.

"Yes, but I need your help in enrolling them. You see there only children and I can't be with them during work hours." Lyra said "And I'm pretty sure they can't read our language."

A gasp was heard from Twilight. "Can't read!? That's horrible! Don't worry Lyra I'll help you enroll them in school...oh one more thing."

Lyra tilted her head to the side before saying "And what's that?"

"You may want to sign these or not." Twilight floated some paper over to Lyra, who caught them with her own magic and began reading.

A blush appeared on her face multiple times, as well as some doubt and confusion. After fully reading she looked up at Twilight.

"These are papers from EIOSES. To give me and them permission over Ken and Kira." She floated up the papers. "The first one is my full rights to them and basic rights for EIOSES over them. The Second one is a little...disturbing as it's about a breeding program." a hint of anger and sadness washed over Lyra.

"Twilight, I can't sign these their intelligent beings, I can't force them to be mates! But then again, I don't want to be responsible for there extinction in Equestria." She shakes her head "Ugh, How about I think over this for a few days?"

"Fine by me, I'm also disturbed by this." Twilight said as she grabs the papers and files it for later. "Spike, I'm going to the Ponyville school with Lyra, be sure to keep the Library nice and clean!"

A respond was heard from the dragon "Yeah, Yeah I'll keep tidy."

They left the library and walked through Ponyville, Ponies all around were continuing there daily lives. But something seemed missing.

"I haven't seen Pinkie Pie lately, where you think she had gone?" Questioned Lyra.

"I heard she went on a business trip, I believe she be back tomorrow."

"I'M RIGHT HERE SILLY FILLY!"

"AH!" Both Lyra and Twilight screamed in surprise.

"I've been getting pinkie senses that there are two new ponies in Ponyville! But I can't find them! Do you know where they are?!"

Lyra got out of her surprised look and calmed down before replying "Well, they aren't exactly ponies."

"They aren't? Well, I guess I'll find what they are when I read the chapters tonight!" said before skipping toward Sugercube Corner.

"Huh?" Lyra said in confusion.

"Don't mind her Lyra, it's just Pinkie." 'If I know Pinkie, she's probably planning a party right now.' Twilight thought as the two continued to walk toward the Ponyville School.


*ACHOO* "Ugh..."

"Bless you Sis."

"Thanks, Ken." replied Kira. 'Weird how I suddenly sneezed like that.'

"Hey, Kira. You wanna go train?" Ken asked slowly walking toward the back door.

"But mom wrote for us to stay at the house."

"Well...The backyard is part of the house is it not?" Ken replied grinning.

"Uhh, well...I guess it is!"

With that, the saiyan twins went out the back door and found themselves once again in the yard. This time with a fallen tree log.

Kira turned her head towards her brother. "So, are we learning anything new today?"

"Let me ask Chris what to learn first..." 'Uhh Chris.'

'I heard, today your going to learn how to fly.'

A grin spread across Ken's face like butter spreads across bread and his tail started wagging like a dog. The smile caught on Kira as she too started to grin happily, tail wagging.

"We're going to learn how to FLY!" Ken screamed out jumping up and down with excitement.

"REALLY!?" Kira also jumping up and down, barely containing a squeal in pure joy.

The two then proceeded to hold each others hands jumping together while doing a circle giggling and squealing in excitement. It took them five good minutes before calming down enough for Chris to talk to Ken.

'Alright, to learn how to fly is more simple then it seems. Being saiyans your learn this quite quickly. To start, simply stand upright and focus your Ki, starting with your feet and push yourself upright and then pushing your Ki around your body and lifting yourself up when you are already about two to three feet in the air. Please be careful and remember to concentrate Chris explained to Ken, sending mental pictures of himself doing it slowly so that Ken could grasp it better.

Once Ken explained to Kira, they got to work. After a few minutes, surprising Kira was the one who got it first.

She was only a few feet in the air, flying very slowly. "K-Ken! Look! I'm flying!" she giggled as she continued to focus her Ki.

"That's great Kira! I'll get to fly soon enough." Ken said jealousy. But it soon subscribed as Ken finally started to lift up in the air and proceeded to slowly follow Kira.

"This is amazing! Now I know what a bird feels like!" Ken yelled in excitement before seeing Kira fall down.

"Ow!"

"Kira! Uh whoa! Ow!" He also fell down as he had turned his attention towards Kira instead of his Ki.

After a few groans they mentally thanks kami for not landing on their tails when they fell. Suddenly their hearing perked up when they heard the voice of Lyra's housemate, Bon-Bon, coming home. They quickly got themselves up and went inside before Bon-Bon could enter the house.

The saiyan twins sat in the living room as the front door opened to reveal miss yellow pony with a candy mark on her rump and all her glory. Who was also carrying a pink bag with a candy picture on it in her teeth.

"I'm home!" Bon-Bon walked to the living room and set her bag down on the coffee table. She looked around and saw nopony around except for the twins.

"Is Lyra home?" She asked them. They shook their heads in response, unsure if Bon-Bon knew they could speak or not.

"Hmm, I thought not. Would you two like some chocolate?" she asked them.

The twins smiled and nodded as they let out there hands in a cupped position. Bon-Bon got some chocolate bon-bons out of the bag and gave them to Ken and Kira. They unwrapped them and ate them and soon melted in delight for there first candy.

They held out there hands once more, using the PDE, also known as Puppy Dog Eyes. Ken whispered "More?" in a toddler voice. If it could, Bon-Bon's heart would've exploded right there and now, She reached in the bag and gave the two more chocolate bon-bons in which they slowly ate them to savor the taste.

'So this is chocolate? It's taste so good!'

'I know! I could eat these forever!'

Again they held there hands out, but this time Bon-Bon shook her head.

"Nope, don't want you two to get stomach aches from all this candy!" She grabbed the bag and went upstairs.

It had only been half a day, and so far. The two twins were having a good time.

PreviousChapters Next