• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,500 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,500

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 40: Turning the Tides

EIOSES Saga

Chapter 40: Turning the Tides

A flaming aura of radiating Ki energy encircled Kira, her golden tail swishing behind her. The half saiyan child glared smudging at the slightly fearing Ziek Foreton. EIOSES leader or not, the scientist did not anticipate that his actions would push Kira to the brink, allowing her access to the transformation of a Super Saiyan. Neither did he realize that him, and all his plans, were now on borrowed time.

As Ziek Foreton opened his mouth to speak, he instead let out a gasp of air as he felt his stomach screech in pain, from Kira's right foot. The scientist recoiled away from the hybrid super saiyan, but found himself within melee combat at the moment's notice.

"What's the matter huh!" Kira yelled in Ziek's face, landing another blow upon the EIOSES leader's chest with her fist. "Think I'm going to lay down for you? That I'll sit and let you beat me like some animal!" A yellow Ki blast formed in her left palm, and she blast at Ziek, sending him rolling across the crackled flooring.

The evil unicorn stood back up on his hooves, glaring menacingly at our heroine, Kira.

Kira countered with her own glare, emerald tealish mixed eyes burning into Ziek's own irises. She opened her mouth to speak. "I... Am Kira!" She said, "Daughter of Lyra and the Z-fighter Chris and student of Raze-sensei! And I won't let you harm Ken or my friends anymore!" She yelled.

She continued, "I'm going to crush you, smash you into dust, and then step on the ashes!" Kira finished her small speech, meaning to back up every word she said.

Ziek replied, her voice ragged and dark, "Clearly your transformation increased the emotional and instinctual parts of your brain greatly." His horn lit up with magic, and the unicorn teleported behind Kira, slicing at her with a wind-related spell.

But when the spell sliced through her, her form faded into an afterimage. The saiyan child decided what comes around, goes around, and Kira reappeared behind Ziek, and her left foot found a part of Ziek's backside. The resulting kick smashed Ziek into the broken tile ground, creating a small crater.

"You're going to have to do better than that through!" Ziek yelled, as he teleporting away from the crater and powered up. A spiraling aura of red magical energy surrounded the EIOSES leader.

This was it, Good vs Evil.

Hybrid against Pony

Kira vs Ziek.

Foot firm on the ground, fist raised toward Ziek, Kira spoke with a small smudge look on her face.

"Careful what you wish for."

Pure speed meets teleportation right in the epicenter of the room. Colliding in a force that collapses the ground from below up. Kira shot forward her right leg, blocked by Ziek's leg forehoof. The unicorn's horn lit up, blasting forth a magical wave colored purple.

Kira immediately disengaged, back flipping into the air as the wave passed below her. Landing back on the ground, she used her Ki and leg muscles to propel herself back at Ziek, with blinding speed her right arm connected with Ziek's cheekbone. Causing Ziek's entire body to follow up with the force recently applied to his head, sending him flying across and into the ground floor.

Gathering Ki energy, Kira launched a barrage of Ki blast at the EIOSES leader from her palms. Ziek Foreton regained his footing just in time to dodge with surprising agility, the Ki blast exploding around him as they came in contact with the ground rather than himself.

"Stay still so I can blast you!" Kira yelled, launching for destructive blast of Ki toward the evil scientist.

"Tch, tch, what would your mother or Raze say to your tone of voice?"

"They'll say that I should blast you more, that's what!" Kira replied, "Masenko... " Her hands gathering yellow energy in her forehead, until a yellow sparkle of electric-like Ki formed and she launched it at the scientist. "Ha!" She finished.

*BOOM*

The ceiling almost collapsed from the raw explosive power that the young hybrid girl had released. The smoke cleared, revealing Kira still there, a golden aura still around her form like a unsnuffable flame on a candle. Kira's teeth gritted against each other, and her face seemed to shift between anger and frustration constantly. Kira's fist seem to clench themselves harder as if she appeared to be having difficulty keeping something under control.

She looked up toward the area where her technique had impacted. When a great wind blew the remaining smoke away, and a multitude of whips conjured of red magic lashed outward.

Kira cartwheeled to the right, before leaping back. Again and again, she dodged the whips that made a *crack!* like sound with every blow upon the ruined tile floor. Finally, Kira halted.

"Your spells won't stop me!" She charged forward, her mind completely forgetting the painful lashes that made contact with her pale white skin.

Ziek Foreton eyes widened as the gap between himself and Kira closed rapidly. 'Fast!' His mind thought as the eight year old child continued to ignore his Lashing Spell and get ever closer.

Kira spun, avoiding some lashes and her right foot connect with Ziek's neck. But Kira didn't want to send him flying, oh no, Kira used her Ki to give her momentum in order to grasp onto Ziek's hair. Which she did, pulling a few hair strands right out of his head in the process. Soon, her kneecap found its lovely way upon the scientist lower jaw. The little girl then decided it was time, and launched a yellow Ki blast at him, sending him flying and colliding into the wall.

A flash of light appeared from where he crashed, and the pony teleported behind the young saiyan girl. This came as a surprise to Kira, as she never expected Ziek to engage in melee combat, no attack her with a few punches.

Kira blocked blow after blow expertly, "Raze-sensei and Ken hit better than you!" She said. Kira phased in and out, appearing to Ziek's side and kicked him. Powering up a golden Ki aura around her, Kira followed Ziek's flying body and got in it's way to deliver yet another blow, sending him once again soaring through the place.

Suddenly above Ziek a swirling sphere of energy within Kira's right palm came crashing down.

"Swirling Sphere!"

The hole that Ziek landed in practically double in size at the moment of impact, debris filling the air. Ziek let out a silent scream as blood went up his throat and out into the air. She then kicked him away, letting him skid across the broken tiles and rubble.

Finally, the saiyan hybrid child let up, standing and watching as Ziek stopped skidding across the floor and lay there.


Kira stood proudly, her new found strength within her grasp. Until her body began to scream out in pain. Causing her to fall to the ground.

"Hurt... " She weakly said.

"Kira!" The voice of her mother yelled out.

"Mommy?"

Kira looked toward the barrier that separated the two family members. The barrier that simmered in and out before flashing brightly before fading out of existence. And a speeding, multi-colored, rainbow blur across to Ziek before smacking his already damaged face, causing him to fly across the floor. A blast of purple magic meet him in the air, exploding and making him crash toward the tile, that is if not a pair of orange hooves didn't buck him like a apple tree to the nearest wall.

Ziek Foreton coughed up blood, his vision blurring out temporarily as he looked at his assaulters. Twilight Sparkle stood tall, her horn lit up in arcane magic. Rainbow Dash hovered above, her front hooves in the position like she wanted to punch him some more. Applejack stands next to Twilight, her back hooves skidding across the floor like she was going to charge. And finally, the Alicorn Princess of the Moon, Luna, lead from behind them all. Luna's wings were spread outward as a sign of authority, and her horn glowed with dark purple magic.

Ziek's sight focused a bit more as the potion he drank to increase his strength slowly healed his wounds. In the background, he spotted the newly awakened super saiyan girl, Kira, being taken care of by her adopted mother. Lyra Heartstrings horn lit up with a cyan color, slowly but surely, Kira's many wounds began to close. The magic sweeping from the focal point of the unicorn's horn onto the child's cuts and bloodied marks.

The human hybrid girl continued to glare at him, a glare with the amount of hate that a child should never have. Kira had every intention of fulfilling her previous speech toward him, of crushing him, smashing him to dust, and then stepping upon the ashes of what is to be Ziek's body. But Lyra held her back from charging in at him, giving into her saiyan instincts, and making Ziek's head crack in two.

Luna spoke with authority, "Ziek Foreton, by Equestrian law, you are charged with High treason. Along with animal abuse, poaching, child abuse, illegal experimentation, kidnapping, and use of illegal drugs and spell casting. How do you plead to these horrendous crimes!?"

"Hehe... Hahaha... Mwahahahaha!" Ziek started to laugh maniacally."It doesn't matter anymore! The human boy is being injected with the potion by now! His instincts will reach their highest magnitude, and he'll destroy Equestria in a rampage, whether I'm dead or not!"

Twilight replied, "Explain."

Ziek cocked his head toward Twilight, "The potion is a chemical and magical combination of mind affecting drugs, normal magic, and gathered pieces of chaos from the Discord that attempted to conquer Equestria." His smile spread across his face. "The drugs will release his aggressive nature, the normal magic infuse his cells for increased regeneration, while the chaos magic will press down the child's mind while releasing untold taps of potential power within the human boy. The potion will empower 'Ken's' unique
energy to increase his strength seventy-five fold!"

Applejack glared at Ziek, it was the first time she actually hated another pony. "Your sick, ya can't consider yourself a pony anymore after all that!" The wielder of honesty yelled in anger.

Ziek laughed again, his voice rough and broken. "Why would I want to be a pony? It's the weakest race on the planet! Humans on the other hand, oh the evolutionary perfection! Limitless adaptability, in both strength and mentality! Potential to outmatch even the Alicorns! Of course, their numbers must be raised from a mere two."

Rainbow Dash practically screamed at him with what she said next, "I've seen those two humans play with their friends the Cutie Mark Crusaders every day! I've seen them go on adventures and enjoy action just like me, they've even made a flying machine that flew for a good while! And you treat them like breeding wolves and slaves to your whim!"

Back with Lyra, the esteemed mother of the hybrid twins. The mint green colored pony let loose a grasp of air, having exhausted her remaining magical reserves to heal her beloved daughter, Kira. Taking a few heavy breaths, Lyra inspected her child’s face. The human saiyan hybrid girl looked better than she did a few minutes ago, and stood up with more strength in her still growing body.

“Thanks mommy, you’re the best,” Kira said, grinning happily at her mother.

“Kira…” Lyra began to say. “Take a break sweetie, let them handle Ziek now.”

Kira pouted, “But I have to beat him! He’s been making fun of me, and probably did all sorts of bad things to nii-san!” The little girl shouted, shooting a glare toward Ziek Foreton.

“Look at yourself, you still have bruises everywhere! Even if you are now a Super Saiyan, Kira, let the grownups deal with this now,” Lyra reasoned. She didn’t want Kira fighting anymore, her daughter has done too much of that already!

“But mommy-“

“No, no more fighting! End of discussion Kira, calm down and rest… Please.”

Kira’s saiyan instincts and human emotions seemed to battle against each other, rarely does her mother make a demand so authoritative and pleading to her. The little girl sighed, letting her Ki calm down, her hair and tail fur reverting back to their original black shapes. Kira’s black pupils stared at the ground before she collapsed in utter exhaustion and loss and adrenaline. Thankfully, her mother caught her and sat the young hybrid down safely.


“I’ll rather die than be trapped in a prison for eternity!” Ziek suddenly yelled, his horn lit up with magical prowess, and his body was engulfed in a magic aura. “Prepare to be eliminated!”

Pinkie grinned, and shouted out. “Alright girls! It’s morphin time!”

The Elements dimly glowed.

“Laughter!” Pinkie said, tendrils of pink channeled from the Element around her neck to her legs and body. Majestic pieces of armor appearing on her body, and an aura of light pink magical energy surrounding her form.

“Loyalty!” Rainbow Dash yelled, light red tendrils shot forth from her Element to her legs and the base of her wings. Armor pieces popping into existence and an aura of rose red color surrounded her figure.

“Honesty!” Applejack jumped on the bandwagon as her legs and body were empowered and reinforced with armor and an orange aura of radiating magic.

“Magic!” Twilight finished, her Element practically burst with huge portions of power. Twilight’s form was surrounded by white magic before it calmed down to reveal her in a battle robe of gold and purple mix. Twilight’s element now resided in frontal chest armor instead of a crown. A wondrous and awe striking aura of purple enveloping the entirety of her body.

Multiple color clouds exploded behind them as they posed in their completed transformations.

In a fit of rage and madness, Ziek Foreton charged toward the now Elemental boosted ponies. He launched forward a spear spell that flew toward Rainbow Dash, but she dodged it with relative ease.

“Wow, I saw that spear coming in slow motion! Slow motion! This is so twenty percent cooler, no, it’s like a thousand percent cooler!” Rainbow Dash squealed in joy. “Now prepare villain, for the Dash is in the house!”

Pinkie suddenly appeared hanging from the ceiling; actually it looked like her feet were attached to it. “And the infamous Pinkie of Pies is here as well! Here aid Dashie in her triumphant victory!” She shouted.

Pinkie jumped off the ceiling, and revealed a huge cannon out of no where. "Giant cannon cupcake of doOoOoOm, fire!"

*BOOM SPLAT*

A giant cupcake blasted forward from the cannon and hit Ziek square in the face. The cupcake's momentum sent the EIOSES leader flying, before he crashed on the destroyed flooring.

Ziek's head popped out of the cupcake, "Blarg!"

"Lightning Zap!" a bolt of blue lightning shot from Rainbow Dash's hoof and electrocuted Ziek.

Desperate, Ziek's horn lit up, and a flash of light reappeared a few meters to the right, escaping the Lightning Zap. Apple stamped her back off to the ground, a large boulder of earth erupting from the ground. She turned, bucked it, and basically earth bended it toward the scientist. Said scientist dodged the incoming projectile and rebounded with a dozen arcane bolts. But a magical bubble of purple formed around Applejack, protecting her from the attacks.

"Thanks Twilight!" Applejack said toward her purple unicorn friend.

"Just be careful! He may be weaker, but he's still dangerous!" Twilight replied.

"I... Will... Conquer... Equestria, " Ziek coughed up blood, "It'll be all mine! MINE I SAY!"

His horn lit up... Before it burnt out like a light. "No, I can't have exhausted my reserves! I can't have!" the mad scientist shouted.

"It's over Ziek Foreton!" Luna decided to speak once again, her magic then pressed down on the EIOSES leader. Ziek struggled to resist, but found his body unresponsive.

"If... I'm to go, then I'll take you all with me!" Suddenly, Ziek's foreton's body glowed brightly.

Luna's eyes widened, as did everypony's else. Quickly, Luna and Twilight conjured a powerful barrier around everypony and Kira before a bright explosion lit up everything.


"Hey... Well... Get up...


Where's... Okay... Rarity?


Mommy... Ashes... Ziek Foreton...


Lyra opened her eyes, and immediately her hoof met her head in pain. 'Ugh, what hit me?' Lyra thought. She looked around, and all she saw were ruins, a giant crater with a burnt mark in the middle, and the night time sky. A few meters away, Lyra could see Rarity along with Luna, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Twilight. And glancing to her right, Lyra saw Fluttershy sighing in relief.

"Oh, thank goodness you're alright. I... Was worried that you were... Really hurt." Fluttershy said to her.

Twilight ran up to them, "Lyra! Thank Celestia you're awake! We were worried about you." She said.

"What happened? Where's Ziek, and where's Kira?" Lyra questioned.

Twilight's head turned toward the burnt mark, where Kira could be found stepping on them.

"All that remains of Ziek is ashes." the holder of Magic replied.

"Wait... Then that means he blew himself up!?" Lyra shouted in surprise.

Twilight nodded, and Fluttershy said, "Yes it was horrible, we saw the explosion and came to see if anypony was hurt." She paused, before continuing. "Thankfully Princess Luna and Twilight put barriers around all of you... Oh I can't imagine what would've happened otherwise." Fluttershy finished, her wings clutching to her body.

Lyra stood up, stretching her muscles a bit to awaken them. Suddenly, she remembered something.

"Oh no! We have to go rescue Ken right now!" the twin's mother shouted.

"What's t-the matter?" Fluttershy said in a slightly scared voice of Lyra's increased volume.

Twilight also remembered right then and there, "The potion injection... "


An eight year old twin boy, Ken, struggled to get loose of his bindings as they tied him to a strange table. The child's Ki burst outward as Ken poured mountains of energy into trying to break his bounds. Scientist around him ran about the place, which looked like a emergency hospital room. A nearby desk carried a glass bottle of red glowing liquid, with needles on the side.

"Let me out of this thing!" Ken yelled.

"Hold him down! Enhance the runic bindings!" a random scientist commanded out.

Ken's eyes turned a tealish green, his hair went upward and brown furred tail flashed gold. Ken's muscles bulged out as he pulled harder and harder on his bindings.

"Hold him, HOLD HIM STILL!"

Ken pulled, he could feel himself so close to breaking the bindings, so close!

'Almost there!' the boy thought.

Suddenly, he felt something stab his right upper arm. He promptly froze, feeling the liquid inject into his arm and course through his body. His Ki dropped, out of his control. Ken fell back down, unresisting, his eyes wide opened and mouth a gaped.

Ken's sealed glowed white... Before it turned blood red. A fiery red aura lit up around the boy child, eroding the bindings around him into nothingness. Ken's eyes pupil seemed to shake, before they turned from their tealish green to a Oozaru red. His spiky golden hair seemed to be slowly taken over, each hair strand shifting into a crimson reddish hue, his gold super saiyan tail doing the same. His muscles bulged and retracted multiple times.

Ken let out a silent scream, his mouth wide open as his canines sharpened. Before the roar of a raging Oozaru escaped his throat.

A whisper, like a forgotten memory, echoed in his mind.

"Wake up Karmel, destroy all life forms."

Author's Note:

Here you go everyone!

PreviousChapters Next