• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,497 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,497

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2: Ponies!

Pony Saga

Chapter 2: Ponies

6 hours before...

Ken looked around, the white walls and white ceiling were so common to him now; he had spent an entire year stuck in a lab filled with men in white coats. Ken was well aware he wasn't in the Netherlands no more, and that these men meant more harm then good. After all, they're discussing their latest new experiment for him right in front of his room! He looked up from his caged room into the window that let out only a slim amount of sunlight. In depression, he curled up into a ball.

"Why me Chris." The child said aloud. "Why did I have to become your so called vessel again?"

The male voice in his head responded with care and comfort. 'Ken, listen to me. I promise with all my power that I'll make your life the greatest it can be in a short while. Once we get back to my world, I'll tell Goku, Gohan, and all the others to treat you like family!'

"You keep saying that, yet we're still here. I'm still stuck in this room." Ken paused and looked down to his feet, his furry saiyan tail curled around his legs.

"It's because I mean it, look Ken. I've been saving up ki for a whole year now. And now I think I have enough, we just need to get outside to use it. When that is done I will release the energy which will conflict with this dimension, forcing it to transport us to another that can handle the energy." Ken uncurled him self and jumped off his bed.

Now thinking, the seven year old replied 'But how?'

'Should be easy, in about ten minutes the lunch lady should open the door, run past her and head toward the stairs, not the elevator. If you see any scientist in the way just roll under them or jump over them I don't want you getting hurt. Keep heading up the stairs then if you see any uncaged windows jump into them and I'll take care of the rest.' Chris explained carefully.

Ken readied himself next to the door, about eight minutes later the door opened and Ken rushed past the lunch lady instantly the alarms went off a siren screaming "WARNING SPECIMAN DB01 HAS ESCAPED". Ken ran down the hallway as fast has his little legs could carry him. Suddenly, a group of three scientist appeared in view carrying 'sleep guns'.

"Open fire!" They yelled, the sleep guns shot out small needles that carried liqued within.

The needles shot at Ken, but with his small size he rolled across the floor and they missed. The hybrid ran at the scientist and pushed them out of the way, with his saiyan strength, knocking them unto the wall. Ken proceeded down the hallway turning left, then right, then left again!

'Ken! Enter that door to your right!' Ken did just that, and found himself within a experiments room. 'Grab what could be useful and then leave. They owe you so much.' Ken looked around and saw a couple of things, he grabed a small black box with an apple on the back of it having a 6 and G together. He also grabbed a backpack and filled it with other gadgets inside the room most he didn't know what it did.

Then the door flew open, and in came more scientist when sleep guns. They fired upon Ken but he ducked behind a table and they hit that instead. Running to the opposite side of the room; Ken opened the back door and ran up the stairs. He then proceeded until he reached the final floor.

When the human saiyan hybrid reached said floor, he opened the door to found it was an office; and sitting on a chair back-facing him was a man in a black coat.

Smoke rose from a cigarette the black-coated man was using. "So DBO1, trying to escape? No doubt your unique enhanced reflexes helped you in that regard." The man turned around and meet eye contact with Ken. "Unfortunately I can't allow that to happen, you got nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. This building is surronded by other buildings just like this one."

Ken tensed up, the window was right behind that man. He had to get past him somehow. 'Think Ken Think! Chris you have any ideas I got nothing...Chris? Help please... Please.'

The black coat man stood up, to his side was no sleep gun, it was a pistol. "Well, I think we will be able to study you more dead than alive." he rose the pistol "I've always liked kids, they don't leave much of a mess."

You can guess, a child like Ken was scared out of his mind. But suddenly his body felt like it had the power of a thousand suns! His muscles budged, and a blue aura burst out of nowhere! The black man stood there in shock of what was happening.

'KEN JUMP OUT THE WINDOW NOW!' Ken started running toward the window, ignoring the pain his body was now starting to feel from the huge amount of energy, the man opened fire but each bullet couldn't seem to penetrate the blue fire that surrounded Ken, infact each round desintergated.

*CRASH*

Ken closed his eyes and hoped for the best, the power that he felt now just increased 10 fold and he felt himself floating in mid air, then suddenly he heard an explosion his body feeling like he stepped in fire, causing him to fall unconscious. To which then Chris took control of his body with his left over Ki from the event.


Ken opened his eyes and saw a purple horse, no wait, looked more like a pony from books at the orphanage. Okay so he opened his eyes and saw a purple pony, she stared right back into him, it felt like she was looking into his very soul and right at Chris.

'Oh Kami! Make it stop! The eyes, they're huge!' Chris yelled inside Ken's mind jokely. Thinking fast he thought of the only thing that most people his age would do of in this situation, he cried.

"Huh? What did I do?" She broke eye contact with him and pulled her head up toward Fluttershy.

"Twilight you scared him." Fluttershy replied, as she walks over to the crying child and puts her hoof on him "Shh, it's alright, it's alright."

"Well, this probably either tell us it's either a baby or a child." She said, has she wrote more on a piece of paper.

"*Sniff*" Ken stopped fake crying, and looked around the room once more. He was surronded by three ponies, The purple one was well purple maybe a darker kind of purple, she had even a darker purple hair, and a horn on her head. She also had a star one her flank. The really comfy one that was next to him had pink hair and yellow fur, and it was really soft! Ken also spotted wings on her side and butterflies on her flank. Looking past her, he saw a blue pony with wings also, a cloud with a thunderbolt on her side, but what really interested him was her hair and tail color. They were rainbow colored, RAINBOW COLORED! How did she get it like that?

"There, There now, all better?" Fluttershy asked, Ken made "coo" sound. "You want to eat some more?" At that sentence he drooled.

"I'll take that has a yes." while Fluttershy went downstairs, Twilight came back up to him.

"Can you understand us?" He looked at her as blankly as possible.

"Alight, species seems too only understand certain words... " she scibbled something else onto the paper.

'I don't think we're back in your world Chris.' Ken looked down onto the bed sheets in thought.

'Yeah...I might have messed up or something, well it could be worse! These ponies seem nice.' Chris replied with a heart warming grin in the back of Ken's mind.

'Hehe yeah! Beats white coats anyday!'

Ken looked up to see the Purple unicorn give a rolled up paper to the Rainbow one, then the Rainbow one out of the window. Then the yellow one came back upstairs with a assortment of fruits and vegatables, and a cooked fish!

"Ew, is that a fish? Why did you bring that here?" Twilight gagged out.

"Mmh?" Fluttershy set the plate of food onto the bed. "Twilight, I saw he's teeth, he's omnivorous. He has to eat plants and some sort of meat to survive." She replied calmly.

"But, How can you so calm about this? It could be dangerous if he eats meat!" Twilight yelled the last part out. But Fluttershy replied calmly.

"Twilight, I've delt with many animals before, HE is no different, I have a manticore that comes by and I feed him fish. Its not his fault he has to eat meat you know." Fluttershy replied.

Twilight stood there in thought for a moment, in all rights Fluttershy was correct. Maybe she was just over thinking about this a bit. She took a deep breath and replied.

"Your right Fluttershy, I'm sorry I was overthinking things."

"Its okay... I'm sorry for argueing."

'Wow' Ken thought, 'These ponies sure forgive each other easily, anyhow back to food!'

Ken started devouring his food. Starting with the fish, chowing it down to the bone, in which the purple pony winced at. Then he tore through the bananas and apples, finshing up with a glass of water with a huge gulp.

"Now to figure out what are going to do with you." Twilight said, before the door made a sound.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Ken watched in amazement as the purple unicorn practically jumped in excitement yelling...

"Oh, they're here!"

Author's Note:

This chapter has been redone! :D

PreviousChapters Next