• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,497 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,497

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 67: War between Potent Energies

Tournament Saga

Chapter 67: War between Potent Energies

A small breeze traveled through the tournament wing, gently blowing Kira's loose Gi toward the direction of the way it blew. The wind picked up only the slightest traces of dust, causing it to seemingly conjure up and vanish like it was a desert field. The arena was oddly silent, despite the sign of the crowd conversing loudly, it was all cancelled about by the sheer focus and concentration as both Kira and Scorpan met eye to eye. Two fighters with uncomprehending strength, staring at each other with much ferocity that it seemed nature itself back down before them as the wind's breeze turn into that of harshness when surrounding the area.

"Kira..." Scorpan began to say, causing the half saiyan girl eyes to widen in slight surprise that he called her by name. "I wish for this to be a glorious battle, the strength you showed against that dragon is to be commended. You are by far stronger than your sibling."

The half saiyan, half human child continued to stare at Scorpan before she replied, "Nii-san is just as strong as me, you just got lucky cause he didn't want to fight seriously." She replied, haven't yet to take a stance as she stood upright, arms hanging on either side yet carrying a tense twitch, as if ready to move at the smallest hint of action.

He didn't even shake his head as he replied back, "You are deluding yourself with that thought, you have surpassed him. And I will enjoy fighting you at your strongest."

Kira clenched her fist, "Why you heal me?" She asked with small amounts of doubt. "A bad guy wouldn't heal a good guy."

Scorpan actually got slightly puzzled for a brief moment at this question, "I healed you because I wished to have the good fight I was promised, I do not know where you got the belief I was a villain."

"Wait..." Kira trailed off, "So you aren't a bad guy?"

"No, I only wanted to fight fairly with you in order to test both our strength." Scorpan said, but then seemed to remember something from his previous match, he grinned. "But if you fail to give me a good fight, I might have to fight your brother again."

Talking about twin brother and the possibility of hurting him again caused Kira's emotional state to skyrocket to anger levels, her blue aura erupted forth into existence around her, small indistinguishable cracks forming around the floor below the child.

The announcer finally yelled, "It seems our fighters are ready to begin! Very well, let the final round of the Four Border Tournament, begin!"

Kira almost immediately kicked off by charging at her opponent, but she caught the low growl of Scorpan's voice, and stopped herself before she could head straight forward. She took a stance, her blue aura still waving around her small child figure.

'H-His energy!' Kira couldn't help but say in her head as she stood a small step back. Unused to the feeling of such a gigantically amount of energy coming out all at once.

"Grraaaaaaaaaahhh!" Scorpan roared as a shock wave erupted froth from his epicenter, causing Kira to move her arms in front of her face in a effort to block the artificial currents. But as soon as it began, he finished, the loud explosive noise turning into a eerie silence.

Kira bit her lip, did she have enough strength to face such monstrous power?

"You look shocked," Scorpan said.

"N-No, I'm fine... Just a bit... Overcome..." She trailed off her answer. 'Can I beat him? I mean, I haven't really had the chance to know exactly how powerful my Super Saiyan form is... " The half saiyan girl recollected her courage and determination, remaining in her martial arts stance.

"Come at me when your ready," The centaur said, remaining calm and collected.

This only served to bring more anxious feelings to the eight year old child.

'Come on nee-chan, don't let him get to you!' The voice of Ken caught our heroine a bit off guard.

'Ken, I'm a bit worried though! Can you sense his energy?' Kira replied telepathically.

'Well yeah, it's really big and all, but you're super strong too!' The twin brother stated, sounding confident that his sister has the skill to accomplish victory.

'I guess so, your right! What am I scared for? If he can power up, so can I!' Kira smirked.

She stared right at her opponent, "You think I'm going to give up cause your strong? Nope! I'm going to beat you up and win this fight!" Kira exclaimed at Scorpan, pointing a finger at him as she proudly stood up from her previous stance.

Kira spread her legs evenly across the floor, feet dragging ever slightly before they had a firm position. The half saiyan girl's arms flexed on both her right and left sides. She then leaned her head back before letting out a scream dedicated to the purpose of drawing huge quantities of Ki energy, releasing it all to empower herself and raising her battle level.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Kira's power-inducing scream let her Ki burst outward. The sheer scope of power emitting from her childlike figure shatters the ground below her equal to that of a small earthquake striking a single point. Kira bent over slightly, growling and breathing through her teeth as they clenched shut. A ever shifting yet wild aura flaring from her, incinerating small pebbles into dust particles. Her eyes' iris change, turning to a tealish-green hue as her hair spiked upward ever so noticeably, flashing into a bright golden color while the child's muscles budged and increased in physical attributes.

"Grraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Kira finished her scream, her now gold Ki exploding outward, decorating the entire arena in a flash of blinding light as the audience watching screamed themselves in shock.

The light dimmed down, allowing the sun to take control as the main source once more. A aura, traveling along a small figure with the likeness of a gentle flame, surrounded Kira's form in a golden glow. Any levitated earth from the previous transformation sequence fell back down as gravity reasserted its control once again.

Kira smirked at Scorpan, standing tall and proud against him. However, inwardly Kira struggled to maintain control, the sheer amounts of raw Ki energy that she exerted was staggering and somewhat overwhelming. It took a great deal of the half human girl's willpower to not get lost in her saiyan instincts, to not get berserk and enjoy the pleasure of beating a foe to the ground.

Her emotional state reflects it, her voice sounded confident and arrogant, yet held a desperate bid to control herself.

"I hope you're ready!" Kira shouted, clenching both fist as her arms bent in to her sides. "I'm not holding back!"

Scorpan narrowed his eyes as his body tensed in preparation, he knew from the power that she emitted, it was much greater. "How, your power has grown immensely from what I sensed with your battle with Colrath."

"That's right, and it's all going to be used on you!" Kira countered loudly.

"This is going to be interesting."

Kira took a step forward, before charging with substantial agility and strength, the scope of the speed generated from her transformation leaving a line of cracks and having shattered the tile she had stepped on. The half saiyan girl flew forward, Scorpan readjusting himself and blocking the very first punch delivered by the eight year old girl.

The ground below Scorpan broke apart the instant the two forces collided, a minor shock wave being made as their fist met with one another. Kira twisted her form, her left leg soaring through the air and making contact with Scorpan's right arm. She crossed her arms, her entire form being punched back as she defended against Scorpan's counter blow.

She backflipped, regaining a portion of her momentum before stopping midair, both palms against her forehead as spiking yellow Ki surged outward in front of them.

"Masenko Ha!" Kira yelled, a small concentrated beam wave of energy blasting forward at the centaur opponent.

"Grraah!" Scorpan roared as he covered his left fist in magical energy quickly before proceeding to punch the Masenko Technique away and into the sky. He looked toward his opponent, only for his eyes to widen in surprise as Kira was right under him, a swirling orb of Ki sparking with electric arcs.

"She's fast!" Scorpan exclaimed, everything seeming to move in slow motion as he attempted to defend himself.

"Swirling Sphere!" The half saiyan shouted her technique's name, as she thrust the sphere right onto Scorpan's body.

The centaur clenched his teeth as his entire figure was struck by incredible amounts of voltage, noting how it paralyzed his body for a brief moment of time, he attempted to quicken the time it would take to regain control.

'Now's my chance!' Kira thought to herself as she pulled back her fist, hovering up into the air with her Ki in order to reach the centaur's upper body.

"Kaio-Ken!" The little girl shouted, her golden form shifted into a fiery blazing red. "Heeaaaaaaaaaah!" She screamed.

*WHAM!*

It was the first time Scorpan had been knocked over with such force in a long time.

The large form of the centaur crashed harshly against the tile flooring, makes the individual stones break up and flip into the air. Scorpan's body skidded along the ground for only a few seconds, scrapping his side, before stopped. Quickly, he got back on all fours, letting out a breath of air as he wiped away some saliva that he spat out when the hybrid girl had hit him.

He winced only the briefest of moments, the pain numbing down as he recollected himself.

Scorpan reviewed to himself what had occurred, "She attacked head on at first, engaging in melee combat. When back flipping, she used the first energy attack as a cover, distracting me from the real purpose of it as I was forced to defend. She hit me with a attack that paralyzed temporarily, allowing her to strike at me with an enhanced damaging blow," Scorpan smirked. "Such ingenuity, she's quick to think and is imaginative in her attacks. And with the power behind her blows... I better watch myself."

Kira took a small breather, gathering the air she needed. 'How can he stand up from that, I hit him like super duper hard!' She began breathing through her nose again, taking a deep breath as she relaxed. 'Maybe he had endurance training, or perhaps centaurs are just tough like that?' The child thought to herself. Though, she had forgotten that she shouldn't have used the Kaio-Ken technique in Super Saiyan form as instructed, she did only use the first level.

Scorpan yelled over to the girl, "You are powerful, and quite intelligent! I commend you for such quick thinking in your combination of attacks!"

Kira smiled, "Thanks! You're really tough too! I didn't think anyone except nii-san could get up from that!" She replied happily, enjoying the fact she was complimented and childishly being distracted by that same fact.

The centaur focused on her, thinking to himself, 'She got easily distracted and lost her focus from that compliment alone, it's too be expected as she is so young.' He clenched his fists. 'Her martial arts is devastating, but it lacks toning and seems incomplete. Possibly due to not having any hands-on teachers, Equestria isn't known for any sort of combat training after all."

Like a speeding bullet, Kira charged again, but this time Scorpan changed his game. An invisible wave of magical energy conjured by the centaur shot forward and enveloped Kira in a telekinetic grasp similar to how the Twins' mother did many times in the past.

"H-Hey!" Kira shouted as she struggled to move her body.

"Tch, you're very resistant against this spell... I guess you have grown used to telekinesis on you from your mother." Scorpan said as he decided to instead open his hands and fire multiple magical blasts at Kira.

Luckily, the half human girl broke free from his grasp, and began deflecting each of the blasts away from her, the energy attacks exploded parts of the arena flooring and also dissipating as they flew into the air harmlessly.

Scorpan stopped his assault, Kira looking at him in anticipation.

The crowd roared in approval and excitement.

And the match continued.

PreviousChapters Next