• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,500 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,500

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 47: Three to Five to Six

Peaceful Intermission

Chapter 47: Three to Five to Six

The sun high in the sky, clouds within the blue, and the sound of a ringing bell signaling the end of school. Screams and joy and laughter heard throughout the air as dozens of fillies and colts raced out of the school building. Two certain little hybrids, Ken and Kira, trekked outside with their backpacks filled to the brim with both homework, and make-up work.

"We got so much homework..." Ken trailed off in disbelief, as his tail wiggles behind him.

"I know, I know... This sucks!" Kira exclaimed in agreement.

Ken looked around for a sign of Lyra, "Mom is not here yet... So how about we go to the clubhouse?"

Kira turned her head towards him, "But, aren't we suppose to wait for her?"

"Yeah," Ken replied, "But I don't really want to do all this homework right now," the twin brother finished.

'I don't believe you should, you have a load of work to do because you missed those days.' His father, Chris, decided to intervene.

'Oh come on dad! It's way too much! Plus, we got a whole week to do it! So it can wait till tomorrow!' Ken reasoned with his father.

'Exactly why you should do it now, so that you won't have to worry about it on the last day.'

'Hmpf, Dad's trying to ruin our fun.' Ken telepathically called his sister.

'Well that's not fair,' Kira replied through their link.

Kira had almost forgotten about the link, but It seemed natural to her. Ever since last year, they've been talking less and less through the link, and instead through their mouths. And although the special link between them will never fade, their haven't been much of a reason to use it recently.

'Anyway, let's head to the clubhouse!' Ken said as he rushed toward said area.

'Hey, wait up!' Kira's voice echoed in his head as she ran to catch up to him.

The two twins reached the Clubhouse of the Cutie Mark Crusaders within a few minutes, climbing up the ramp before entering the treehouse. Inside their friends, Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Bell, and... Who's that?

"Hey, Ken, Kira! Your just in time!" Applebloom exclaimed, shooting from one place to another in front of the twins. "This right here is my cousin, Babs Seed!"

Babs Seed was a filly with reddish-tinted hair, brown fur, with three white freckle marks on each cheek. Her eye color was green, and she glanced at the twins with confusion, nervousness, and uncertainty.

"She's going to be a new member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders!" Scootaloo shouted in joy.

"With this the three original members, Ken and Kira making five, and finally Babs Seed making six! We're expanding girls, and boy!" Sweetie Bell said.

"Umm..." Babs Seed muttered.

"We've introduced her to the Clubhouse, and said you'll be here soon enough!" Scootaloo said.

"Yeah... Uh..." Babs Seed muttered once again, uncertainty in her voice.

Applebloom blinked, before looking at her cousin, "Could you excuse us for a moment?"

"Yeah... Sure..." The brown furred filly replied.

The Entire Five-membered CMC team huddled up to speak plans on integrating another member into the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"I thought she'll be more impressed." Applebloom stated.

"Well... She looks more unsure than impressed." Ken commented, his tail wiggling behind him.

"She's from Manehatten, if we want to impress her. We got to really wow her!" Sweetie bell explained.

"We can show her Ki stuff." Kira suggested.

"No, that's for full-members only. She's not enlisted yet." Scootaloo said.

The entire CMC looked back at Babs Seed, their faces hard in thought. "Hmmm... " They went back to their 'private' talk.

"Maybe we should be less excited around her?" Kira suggested.

The other members, Scootaloo, Applebloom, Sweetie Bell, and Ken looked to Kira, before replying in unison, "Nah!"

"I know! She can ride with us on our Summer Harvest Parade float!" Scootaloo suggested.

"Great idea!" Applebloom exclaimed.

"Summer... Harvest Parade?" the Twins said in confusion.

"Oh, forgot you weren't there last time. Well, it's a parade to celebrate the soon-to-be-here summer!" Sweetie Bell explained.

Kira tilted her head, "Why's it have harvest in it then?"

The CMC blinked, Applebloom said, "Oh! Because some foods are harvested in the summer," She looked down at the target carpet on the ground, "This really is a good place for thinking up ideas."

Everyone except Babs Seed nodded in agreement.


The Original Trio Cutie Mark Crusaders, Twins, and Babs Seed journeyed to a large farm barn. Where inside lay a giant pumpkin float on wheels, along with a door to enter it. Both the Twins and Babs Seed looked in amazement and awe at such a unique construct.

"Here it is, the official Cutie Mark Crusader's float for the Summer Harvest Parade!" Applebloom exclaimed proudly with a smile on her face.

"Wow!" the Twins said in amazement, Babs Seed's eyes were wide open in awe.

"As members of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, we all get to ride on it! It'll be totally fun!" Scootaloo said, her wings fluttering.

"Sweet! It looks great! I can't wait!" Ken said in happiness, his tail wagging side to side.

"Yeah, it'll be-" But Kira was interrupted.

"More like funny! Lucking!" The voices of annoyance and spirit of bullies everywhere, at least in the Twins opinion, exclaimed with laughter.

"What you doing here." Ken said.

"Nothing much monkey, just expecting this hideous thing here." Diamond Tiara mocked as her and her compatriot, Silver Spoon, entered the barn.

"What is that, a giant orange?" Silver Spoon joked and mocked, both her and Diamond Tiara laughing.

"It's a pumpkin." Applebloom replied, rubbing the float with her hoof.

"Even you should see that." Ken said with a smirk.

"Not that hard, you got to be blind not to see it." Kira continued.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon glared at the Twins for a few seconds.

Diamond Tiara spoke, "I knew that, I was forcing Applebloom to explain so that you two monkeys can know it."

The Twins' eyebrows twitched in annoyance as they glared back. But then the two school bullies found a new target, Babs Seed.

"Who's the knew blank flank?" Diamond Tiara spoke, glancing at the new filly.

Babs Seed shot up in attention, before hiding her markless flank with her tail.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Kira said.

"Her name is Babs Seed, she's my cousin, she came from Manehatten." Applebloom stated proudly.

"Well, guess she's has that going for her." Diamond Tiara spoke, holding her mouth to prevent more laughter at their misfortune.

"Suppose she's going to join your little group? What's it called, the Cutie Mark Crusaders?" Silver Spoon taunted.

"Of course she is, it's better than being with you bullies!" Ken retorted back.

"Actually, I'm sure the vice versa is true. Don't want to be dumber with monkeys about in your group." Diamond Tiara replied with a evil smirk.

Ken's felt slight anger rise within, but kept his cool. He didn't want to hurt anypony... Not again.

Kira spoke up, "I'm sure she'll make the right choice!"

Babs Seed looked between the two groups, the Bullies of Ponyville, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Her eyes narrowing down as she looked toward the five membered group. With a sudden blow of her hair, her eyes gave a dark stare as she approached the group of bullies.

"More like the Cutie Mark Crybabies." She mocked, shocking all the Crusader members.

"Hey!" Applebloom said in shock.

"Why!" Kira yelled in shock as well.

"Ooo, big city attitude, I like it." Diamond Tiara complimented Babs Seed cruelty.

"That's nothing, check this out." Babs Seed as she approached the float.

"What you doing?" Ken said.

"This!" She replied, bucking off the wheel, and with the loss of balance, the pumpkin started falling, before crashing down and rolling, more like bouncing, away with great speed, breaking with each impact.

"How could you!" Kira said as the Pumpkin Float fell apart with one final collision.

"Shush monkey, Pumpkins deserve to get squashed anyhow." Babs Seed said with a dark smile.

Applebloom glared at Babs Seed, "When I tell Applejack-"

Babs Seed was suddenly at her face, glaring with hatred that caused the young farm filly to shrink in fear. "You going to tell Applejack, what?!"

"I... Well.. " Applebloom sputtered.

"What are you, a snitch?!" Babs Seed.

"She's not a snitch, she's our best friend!" Ken retorted.

Babs Seed smiled as she looked at Applebloom, "Best friends with monkeys, no wonder."

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon went at Babs Sides, "Come on Babs, you can hang out with the cool ponies." Diamond Tiara said, as they walked away, "Not these crybabies and monkeys."

"What just happened?" Applebloom said in shock.

Scootaloo replied to her, "I think Babs went to the dark side."

'Of the Force.' Chris continued, chuckling at his own reference which Ken did not get at the slightest. 'Darth Babs, Sith Lord of the Manehatten Empire.'

'Not a good time for jokes, dad...' Ken trailed off in his thoughts.

"We should tell Applejack!" Sweetie Bell said.

"Yeah, she'll know what to do." Kira concurred

"No! We can't prove that we are snitches, we can't!" Applebloom said.

"And we aren't crybabies!" Scootaloo yelled, sitting down and crossing her hooves.

"Then why do I feel like crying... " Sweetie Bell said as her eyes tear up..

Back at the CMC Clubhouse....

"Maybe she's just saying those things not to get bullied?" Kira said.

"If she did, then she would be back at the Clubhouse with us." Ken replied.

"What we going to do?" Scootaloo said.

"I can't believe I'm related so such a bully!" Applebloom exclaimed as she paced around the clubhouse.

"We could tell Applejack?" Sweetie Bell suggested.

A small memory of being called a snitch seemed to remind Ken, Scootaloo, and Applebloom.

"No!" All three said in unison.

Applebloom continued pacing, "We can't be tattle tells, we got too think of something else." Suddenly an idea popped in her head, "We can rebuild the float!"

Scootaloo stopped that in its tracks, "She'll just destroy that one too."

Ken scratched his head, "Maybe it'll pass by?"

"True, we only got her for a week, what's the worse that can happen?" Applebloom said.


"How she even tie your tail in a knot anyhow! You got your super powers!" Scootaloo shouted as all the CMC members were walking toward the clubhouse.

"I don't know! She just did!" Ken said as he since in pain, trying to untie his saiyan tail.

"This week has been horrible, she's like three times a bully Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon ever was!" Kira shouted, helping her brother untie his tail.

Apple bloom sighed, "At least we still got the clubhouse." She said in relief.

"Hey!" The CMC members looked up, revealing Babs Seed on their Clubhouse, "What you doing at MY clubhouse?" Babs Seed shouted down to them.

"Y-your clubhouse?! This is our clubhouse!" Scootaloo retorted in anger, her wings lifting her up a hoof as they fluttered wildly.

Babs Seed huffed, "Well it was yours, but now its mine."

"And mine," The voice of Silver Spoon said, walking into view.

"And mine," Then Diamond Tiara walked into view.

"Hey, that's no fair!" Kira shouted at them.

"Kira's right Babs, its not fair, we never did anything to you." Applebloom said sadly, Scootaloo giving a look of annoyance while Sweetie Bell's eyes tear up.

"And let's keep it that way!" The newest bully exclaimed as she hit the side of the walkway, making it open up and destroy the entrance into the clubhouse. Following up with a bully rump shake before laughing at the CMC's misery and entering their own clubhouse.

Sweetie Bell started tearing up and sniffling, quickly Applebloom and Scootaloo opened a umbrella and blocked a rain of tears emitting from the small unicorn filly. Ken and Kira were drenched in it on the other side.

"Joy..." Ken muttered in annoyance.

Back in Sweetie Bell's home, the five Cutie Mark Crusaders were thinking of plans to somehow deal with the bulling problem. Applebloom and Scootaloo, along with Ken, paced around the room while trying to think of such ideas, or concede to Babs Seed dominance of the Clubhouse.

"What are we going to do? We can't just blast them out of there." Kira said as she sat on the bed alongside Sweetie Bell.

"I can't believe we got kicked out of our own clubhouse! Our clubhouse!" Scootaloo exclaimed.

"How we suppose to deal with this?" Ken questioned.

"We could tell Applejack." Sweetie Bell suggested.

"No!" Everyone except Kira exclaimed in denial.

"Rarity?" The unicorn filly suggested again.

"No!"

A slight pause, "Lyra, Twilight?" She tried once more.

"No, and no!"

"Then what?" Kira asked.

"Mmmh," Applebloom hummed as she glanced outside the window. Her face lit up with an idea, "We can make her the honorary guest of the Summer Harvest Parade!"

"Yeah!" Scootaloo agreed, jumping up and down the bed Kira and Sweetie Bell sat upon, "Wait, what?" She said, lost in words.

"Hehehe." Applebloom rubbed her hooves together as she laughed maliciously.

'Someone got caught by the dark ball.' Chris commented.

Ken sighed, 'Why I feel like this isn't going to go well?'


The next day, the two Twin munchkins, Ken and Kira, stood besides their mother in wait for the Summer Harvest Parade Float show. They were curious, yet concerned for their fellow Crusaders who had yet to appear. Not to mention the bullies could be anywhere, but thankfully their mother would stop the bullies from taking action against them.

"Something on your minds?" Lyra said as she looked at them.

Kira smiled nervously, "Nothing mom, just wondering where our friends are."

Bon-Bon looked at the twins, "Don't they have their own float for the Parade?"

Ken nodded, "They do..." He said, 'Even through Babs Seed destroyed it... Maybe they built a new one?' Ken added on in his thoughts.

His twin sister crossed her arms, "I hope they appear soon-" a heavenly aroma of pancakes filled the air as the twins started sniffing it in. They both turned to Lyra and said one thing on their mind in unison.

"I'm hungry."

Lyra sighed with a smile on her face, "You two are always hungry."

"Not our fault." Ken replied.

"We're growing still, we need to eat!" Kira agreed.

Lyra giggled, "Your both just saying that so you can get food!"

The twins pouted, Ken saying, "We try."

Bon-Bon spoke up, "The Parade is starting."

The family of Heartstrings, along with the many other ponies behind the lines, watched with fascination and excitement as the many different shapes of foods in float form. Lyra had a small grasp of Ken and Kira's shirts to prevent them from charging into the fray and devouring the floats down to the very last bit. Thankfully, the twins human sides were more interested in how they moved and worked than deciding to eat them whole.

A peculiar Golden Apple float caught the two twins attention, for one specific bully was driving it. Babs Seed, cousin of Applebloom from Manehatten, who smirked at the two twins in preordained victory.

"Bully." Kira muttered under her breath.

Ken was about to say something too, when three fillies bumped into them.

"Ken! Kira!" The three cutie mark crusaders shouted in worry.

"What, what is it!?" Ken shouted back.

"You gotta help us stop that float!" Sweetie Bell said over the noise of the parade.

"We booby trapped it!" Applebloom continued

"But it turns out, Babs Seed is just trying to escape bullies from Manehatten!" Scootaloo continued after her.

Then all the original CMC said, "And now, we're the bullies!"

'Totally saw this coming.' Chris commented from within the seal.

"Well, let's go help, and fast!" Kira yelled, as they all bumped through the crowd to get toward the Golden Apple float that was slowly moving away from them.

"We need to go faster," Scootaloo said, "Ken, Kira, fly us toward one of the floats!"

Ken nodded, and was reaching for his Ki, but then... Stopped. He tried again, but yet held himself back... He didn't want to use his Ki anymore...

"I can't." Ken said.

Kira looked astounded, "Why not?"

"I just can't! I... I just can't." Ken finished, his mind thinking back to certain events few days back.

"It's fine, I think I see Pinkie in that salad float!" Sweetie Bell exclaimed as they all ran up to the float.

"Pinkie Pie, let us in!" Applebloom said.

Pinkie Pie smiled, laughing, "Okie dokie!" She said as she opened the door and let down a small rope ladder. "Come right in, hybrids included!"

Ken and Kira shrugged it off as being Pinkie Pie and watched as the original CMC trio took the wheel. She floored the magic and drove faster toward the Golden Apple float where Babs Seed resided within. Dodging other floats as they went.

Kira noticed a cliff incoming, "Um, cliff!" She yelled, just coming to Babs Seed's float.

"Babs! You got to get out of the float!" Applebloom exclaimed.

Babs Seed looked to them all, "What? So a bunch of babies and monkeys can have it! Ha! Yeah right!" She snickered.

Sweetie bell tried to reason, "But it's booby-"

Babs Seed suddenly hit their float with her own, causing theirs to crash into a little field, the salad float coming apart.

The five Cutie Mark Crusaders popped out of the lettuce mess, Pinkie Pie popping out with them. "Veggie salad!" She said, before started to eat one of the lettuce strands.

"Seriously?" Applebloom mealy said, before they all ran toward the escaping apple float.

"I hear something ringing!" Kira said.

"Oh no!"" The original trio exclaimed, they all started running faster, spotting Babs Seed having lost control of the float as it went closer to a big slope.

The CMC bashed right into the Applebloom, knocking Babs Seed out of it through the other side, Ken caught Babs Seed and stopped himself before he reached the slope. Kira flew up to the front of the float just as it started falling. The hybrid girl pressed her back against it as she resisted the falling force, causing the float to slow down as her feet dragged along the dirt. Right before it reached a muddy doom, it stopped.

"Phew!" Kira and the CMC sighed in relief.

"Good job, Kira!" Scootaloo complimented.

Kira flew in the air into their view, "No problem!" She said, giving a little victory sign.

Ken, having had put down Babs Seed, slid down the hill along with her and Applejack. He approached his twin sister and best friends and said.

"Great teamwork!"

Applebloom grinned, "Maybe we'll get our Cutie Marks in teamwork."

They all promptly looked at their rumps, before sighing. "Oh well, maybe next time." She said.

Babs Seed walked to them in shock, "After I been so mean to ya... You saved me." She said.

Applebloom gave a nervous smile, "Yeah... About that..."

"I saw it all happen, I was losing control, the next you swooped in, saving both me and the float!" Babs Seed exclaimed in awe.

"Except," Applebloom started, "We were the reason you lost control."

"Huh?" Babs Seed replied in confusion.

Scootaloo continued, "We booby trapped the float, well, Ken and Kira didn't. They weren't a part of it."

"We wanted to get back at you for being a bully, and so we became bullies ourselves.... And... Ugh! Why does life have to be so ironic!" Sweetie Bell exclaimed.

Kira finished it, "We heard from them that you were being bullied in Manehatten, and I guess that's why they went to save you." Kira said.

Babs Seed covered her blank flank with her tail in response, before looking to them.

"Think is... " Applebloom said.

"We're sorry." The entire original trio of CMC apologized.

Babs Seed looked down at the ground, "I'm sorry too."

Applejack spoke up, "You know, this all would have been avoided if you came to me or Lyra in the first place."

Said objectors to the idea had sheepish expressions on their faces.

"So, start over?" Babs Seed suggested.

"Definitely!" Applebloom agreed.

'Don't you just love happy endings?'

'Yep!' Ken replied to his father.


Within the clubhouse treehouse of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the five CMC members stood in front of the newly befriended Babs Seed. Who stood in the midpoint of the clubhouse as Sweetie Bell approached the pedestal, a large list in her hooves. Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Bell, Ken, and Kira, all wore red capes with a blue emblem in the middle. Within that blue emblem was a yellow figure of a earth pony wearing said cape.

Scootaloo beats slowly on the drums, increasing the dramatic tension. Before she started beating on them loudly and quickly. Causing the other ponies to have their eyes spin and the twins cover their ears.

Sweetie Bell lifted the roll of paper as the others looked proudly at Babs Seed.

"We the Cutie Mark Crusaders," Sweetie Bell started. "Elect Babs Seed as a sister, friend, confidante, ally, bosom buddy, gal pal, confider? Chum of chums... "

Scootaloo excused her, in which Sweetie Bell replied, "Well you wrote this, should've had Kira do it."

Scootaloo gave a sheepish grin. "Oh... Yeah."

Sweetie Bell continued, "Home girl, amigo, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Oh yes, here we are! And fellow Cutie Mark Crusader!" She said as she scrolled down the paper. Babs Seed smiling up at them all. Sweetie Bell looked back down at it, "You are solemnly sworn, here this day, in witness of your fellow sisters, friends, confidantes, compadras, bosom buddies... "

"Congratulations!" Scootaloo interrupted. "Got to remember to revise that." She muttered under her breath.

Ken threw the official Cutie Mark Crusader cape onto Babs Seed. They all laughed as now the Cutie Mark Crusaders had come from Three to Five and finally, Six.

And for the following days, happiness and good playful times occurred before Babs Seed left for Manehatten, where she will expand the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed it! Leave a review!

PreviousChapters Next