• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,501 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,501

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 35: Search

EIOSES Saga

Chapter 35: Search

In the midst of the night. Our heroine, Kira, searched throughout her and her brother's room. She was fully dressed in her cyan colored Gi, her light crystal tied around her neck. Kira found Ken's Slicing Pole and tied it around herself before turning toward the doorway.

Kira opened the door quietly, and levitated across the hallway and down the stairs. Kira walked silently toward the kitchen to pack but suddenly, the lights in the room lit up surprising the little hybrid and causing her to stumble onto the floor.

"Where do you think your going Kira?" a familiar voice made itself known, but it wasn't Lyra.

"Bon-Bon!" Kira gasped in surprise. "Uh... I was... "

"You should be in bed, it's the middle of the night and your still too young to be awake late."

"I can't sleep without Ken! It... it feels so lonely without him, I feel... I'm scared." Kira silently replied towards the end of her sentence.

Bon-Bon looked at the young human child, she heard of this before, it had something to do with twins. Twins had a knack to stay near their other twin at nearly all times in their young ages, it makes them feel safe and not alone. This was probably Kira's first time ever truly being separated from her brother, she's afraid naturally.

"Come" Bon-Bon said sweetly. "I'll make you some chocolate milk, you like that?"

The little girl nodded and followed Bon-Bon to the kitchen. Kira placed Ken's Slicing Pole against the wall and sat on a chair, looking toward the star-gazed sky through the nearby window, her small fuzzy tail wiggling at a slow rhythmic pace. Bon-Bon came back with chocolate milk in a plastic cup, which Kira gladly drank, savoring the sweet taste of warm chocolate pouring down her throat.

"Feel a bit better now?" The candy maker said.

"Mmh hm." Kira mumbled in response while nodding.

"Good, now Kira. Celestia is over a thousand years old, she has a lot of experience with these kinds of things, your brother is going to be fine once the princess finds him, she'll bring him back safe and sound. In factt, she's probably on the search right now, it'll all be ok, ok?" Bon-Bon said to the young human hybrid.

"O-okay... "

"Now, how about you get some sleep?"

Kira shook her head, no. But before Bon-Bon could comment, Kira spook up.

"I... I don't wanna sleep alone... " She said, her tail hanging limp off the chair, she hang her head low as she fiddled with her small fingers.

Bon-Bon paused 'Now what? Lyra isn't even home and her brother is missing, the only one here besides herself is... Me." The mare thought.

She looked at the child to find herself face to face, with the puppy dog eyes.

The Puppy Dog Eyes were a tried and tested weapon, the result of thousands of years of evolution, and they did not fail the little hybrid female now.

"Fine you can sleep with me." Bon-Bon gave up.

Kira smiled and followed Bon-Bon to the bed, her room was well-furnished, and wasn't filled with any musical instruments or any toys and games, like Lyra's and the Twin's rooms. It was plan, yet colorful, a couch and some paintings filled the room and a nice sized bed in a corner near the window.

Bon-Bon got into the bed, and Kira got on the other side, and after a quick good night, they both fell into sleep.


*KABOOM!*

Ken smashed through his prison bars, his aura lighting in a golden hue, his hair stuck up and spiky dressed in a golden color indicating his super saiyan transformation. He broke through, and flew down the hallway. Suddenly white lab coat ponies, and griffons, and some other creature that stood on two hooves and had a bull body on top.

A unicorn yelled out. "Celestia dang it, recapture that human child!"

The bull creature, minotaur, charged forward. The super saiyan Ken merely shot a weak Ki blast at the minotaur sending him flying backward, unconscious. Six unicorns opened spell fire, the magical bolts charging towards the young super saiyan. Ken's Ki aura burst outward into a barrier, dispelling the magical bolts that came within contact.

"Go away, I don't want to hurt you!" Ken protested.

A golden net appeared overheard Ken, but the child dodged it by rolling to the side. Ken unable to take to the air, charged forward. The griffons pulled out enchanted arrows and shot forward, but Ken's speed easily dodged the arrows and pushed back the griffons with a couple more Ki blast.

Suddenly Ken's vision blurred and then cleared, he grabbed his head in pain of a headache. Ken's speed slowed down, he stopped and looked up to a platform to see that one scientist from before, Ziek Foreton.

"You can feel it can't you? The potion taking effect? We're not stupid to just place you in a regular cage and do nothing, the potion is now sapping your energy and soon you will be render powerless." The scientist laughed at Ken's demise.

Ken raised his fist in anger at Ziek, he charged his Ki only to find it lower than before. He grimaced as he realized the evil scientist was telling the truth and Ken could feel his energy slipping away. He shot Ki blast at the scientist but the unicorn conjured up a shield spell faster than a speeding arrow, dispelling the saiyan hybrid's Ki attacks.

Ken's transformation fell, deactivated, reverted, he couldn't keep up with it's own energy drain of both the transformation and the potion. He fell to one knee, his vision blurring once more. The scientist charged some spell and shot it had him, unable to dodge it hit him right in the head.

Ken saw darkness once again.


The next day, early in the morning at Canterlot.

Nine ponies stood together, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Lyra Heartstrings, Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna. The first six wore necklaces and a crown, each jewelry being a Element of Harmony shaped like their own cutie marks. Applejack and Lyra carried saddle bag with supplies inside, Princess Luna also wore her combat armor.

"Now Luna, I know your armor is a precaution, but is it really necessary?" Celestia asked her sibling.

"Well, we never know what might happen, besides remember last time we entered combat without our armor?" Luna replied.

Celestia remembered, it took quite a while to finally get healed of those wounds. The armor is enchanted with old Alicornia magic before the kingdom fell to ruin to Discord. She nodded and turned toward her faithful student and her friends.

"Listen my little ponies, as you know the human child Ken, Lyra's son, was kidnapped. The culprit is part of a recently believed friendly organization known as EIOSES. However a rogue scientist that worked for them reported to us of it's evil, he also reported of a young creature fitting Ken's description. This is a rescue mission, and even with my sister it would be difficult." Celestia spoke, in serious yet friendly tone.

Celestia brought forward the map of Equestria and it's borders. She marked an area the lay between the borders of the Equestrian and Griffon governments.

"This is where you are going, I will teleport you part way but you'll have to make the rest by hoof." She gave the map to Twilight who filed it away. "One last thing, I have enchanted the Elements of Harmony to supply you with a one-time power boost. Use it only in emergencies. Good luck my ponies, may my mother's light guide you all."

"We won't fail you princess!" Twilight announced with pride and dedication.

"I know you won't." Celestia said to her student, her orn lit up with the power of the Alicornia magic and the group vanished in a blinding light.





A light shone within the ruins of an ancient Alicorn temple, then disappeared being replaced by a group of eight ponies. A gust of chilly wind sweeped through the destroyed buildings, causing the ponies to shiver slightly.

"Br, it's cold! I should have brought more scarfs!" Rarity exclaimed as she wrapped a violent colored scarf around herself.

"Ah be, some fancy ruins here." Applejack commented.

"It's an old Alicornia Kingdom temple, before evil came and destroyed it. We should make way, only stop at night." The Princess of the night said in a modern accent.

"Hey! Your speech is all fixed now!" Pinkie exclaimed happly.

"Yes, I had practice learning, thanks to Miss Sparkle."

"It was nothing Princess, I was glad to help!" Twilight said, blushing mildly.

The group started their way towards the destination.


Meanwhile...

"Kira! Sweety?" Bon-Bon looked around, seeing nothing but furniture. She headed toward the kitchen to find a note on the table, Ken's Slicing Pole gone, the backpack gone as well...

And a raided kitchen.

She found a note on the table, she picked up the note and read it.

dear bon bon

thank you for watching me and letting me sleep with you but i really want to find my brother i took a lot of food and put it in my backpack so i should be fine umm dont worry about me i will try to find mommy first oh and we ran out of frost tarts can you buy more of those

love kira

After reading the leader written by the child, it took Bon-Bon a few seconds to fully compensate what Kira just did...

*Tic tok Tic tok Tic tok*

"Oh my Celestia! Kira!"

Author's Note:

Hello everyone!
Between chapter 31 and 32 was the Crossover Saga in the story Journey of Saiyans

This story is a crossover between Raze's Journey and Saiyan of Equestria! You can choose to read this, as it is CANNONIZED for Saiyan of Equestria, or skip it and continue on reading chapters.

PreviousChapters Next