• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,500 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,500

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 20: CMC

Discord Saga

Chapter 20: CMC

'Only a few weeks until I can break this accursed prison, then chaos shall spread on the blood of ponies!

For I am Discord!'


Two days after the battle with the dragon...

School had now restarted, most of Ponyville now knew about Ken and Kira's Ki abilities. Most of Ponyville was glad and thankful that the twins saved them and beat the dragon. Now Ken and Kira were at school, through Ken was having some problems...

*BUMP* "Ow!" Ken had lost his balance again and fallen on the ground, the loss of his tail was upset how he walked for the past two years, now he has to relearn how to balance himself.

Kira helped him back up. "You alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I think I'm getting used to walking now." He said as he patted down his clothes to rid them of dust.

"I'm sure your tail will grow back sometime." she said.

"I hope so, really miss it right now."

It was now recess, the day had been just like the other school days. Learning, talking, and playing, and then learning some more. Well, except that everyone knew about 'human magic' and wanted to see it.

The CMC, Cutie Mark Crusaders, were typically interested in it. We see the three fillies coming toward the twins as well as a small group of other young ponies from behind.

"Hey Ken, Kira!" a familiar voice said. The twins turned their heads towards the crusaders.

"Oh hey girls." Kira said, her tail wiggling around.

Applebloom spoke up with curiosity in her voice "We were wandering if ya would show us that fancy human magic of yours."

"Magic?" The twins replied. "Oh, you mean Ki?" said Ken.

"Ki?" The CMC questioned.

"Umm, that's what human magic is called?"

"Whatever, can you just show us it?" Scootaloo said.

Ken lifted up his right arm and opened his palm. The crowd of pony children, and the teacher, watched with extreme curiosity. Suddenly their widened as a small yellow energy orb appeared into existence on top of the center of Ken's palm. The orb shone brightly and increased in size to the size of Ken's hand.

"What does it do?" Sweetie Bell said.

Ken smiled "I can make it do anything I want, Ki is only limited to my imagination, and about how much I have at the time" he explained in a mystical way.

"Whoa" The CMC and crowd said.

'And the reward for best actor goes to...Ken Altarmore Heartstrings!'

'Thank you, Thank you!'

The orb faded out as Ken retracted his hand back to his side.

"Did you make any special techniques for yourself?" Sweetie Bell questioned.

No...Ken didn't have any techniques he made himself, both he and Kira only had techniques made by other people. Maybe he could make something, mmmh...But what? He crossed his arms in a thinking position trying to figure it out.

Fortunately the bell decided to ring at that time, and recess ended, classes restarted. And for the rest of the school hours the twins knowledge increased gradually. They were learning how to read sentences now, and were writing a few words. Through they still had trouble, it wasn't as much as they had a week ago.

When school ended, The twins decided to have a some fun for a change, Lyra had let them go play with the Cutie Mark Crusaders for the day because she had things to do. And so the Twins and the CMC walked toward the CMC Tree house located near Sweet Apple Acres.

"So what are going to try today Crusaders!?" Scoots said.

"We could try zip lining!" Sweetie bell suggested.

"No we tried that last time" Applebloom countered.

"How about we make a flying machine!" Applebloom suggested.

"Yea that a good idea Applebloom!" Scoots agreed.

"Flying machine? Oh you mean like a plane?" Ken asked.

"A plane?" the CMC said.

"It's a really fast human flying machine."

"Hey let's make a plane then!" Scoots said.

"YEA!" the other two screamed.

They were about to yell, the twins noticed this and covered their ears quickly.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS PLANE BUILDERS!"


The CMC and Saiyan Twins were now in the Sweet Apple Acre property, they were getting supplies to build a 'plane' which they knew nothing of so they just through it like a flying machine. Kira and Sweetie Bell were the brains, Ken and Applebloom were the muscle, and Scootaloo was in between. Strangely Applebloom seemed to excel at building.

"Put that there, and that there. Oh and give Applebloom more nails Ken!" Kira was directing them and helping Ken regain his balance now and then.

"Ok-whoa!" Ken almost fell forward again, but something grabbed his shirt and helped him regain his balance, it looked at his shirt to discover it glowing, indicating it was sweetie bell.

"Thanks Sweetie Bell!" Ken yelled out in appreciation.

"Your welcome! I can't imagine how hard it is to walk without a tail!"

Ken put down the materials and gave Applebloom more nails, he looked around the building site and saw an apple tree.

"Didn't the ponies use their hooves to bring down the apples? *GRUMBLE* I'm hungry..." Ken walked up to the tree and he didn't feel like flying so deciding something else, he came to the brilliant conclusion of...punching it.

And so he punched it.

An the apples came raining down and he used his quick footwork and handwork to catch them all.

"Gotta catch'em all" Ken chuckled. "Mmh, this will be a great snack, uh oh...."

*crack* *crack* *crack* *eeeeeeeee kunk!*

The apple tree had broken and fallen from the aftershock of Ken's punch. Ken looked at his hand and then at the tree and then repeated it three times before saying.

"I think I used a little too much strength....Oh no the ponies are going to be mad at me! And they will go to Mom and then she'll get angry and then I'll get yelled at! Ahhh!" Ken held his head and ran around in circles in panic.

"Wait! Unless they don't know about it!" Ken grinned at his INGENIUS idea, lifting his hands up he blasted the remains of the tree with Ki completely decimating it into ash. He rubbed his hands together and nodded at a job well done.

Ken Atlarmore Heartstrings picked up the apples he had gathered beforehand and went back to the building site.

"I got some apples if you guys want some!"

Applebloom looked at them and said "Where did you find those?"

"I found them on the ground near those trees over there" he lied pointing at the farm.

"Oh ok, if it was on the ground I don't see why not!"

The CMC and Twins took a break and chowed down on the apples, then they continued their work and within another hour they finished their crude yet somehow operational flying machine, powered by magical energy.

"Buttons, check! Steering wheel, check! Strange wiggly lever from a blue police box? check! Everything is ready!" Sweetie Bell said in her pilot seat, with four other seats behind her.

"Yea, let's make history and fly this thing!" Scootaloo said with a responded "YEA!" from the group.

"Activate propeller! activate back wings! and activate magic power!" Yelled out Kira.

The machine's propeller slowly started turning and the machine slowly moved forward, picking up speed. A few bits of a magic energy could be seen here and there. Before long the machines was starting to gain flight and it lifted into the air.

A few minutes later...

*VOOOM*

"THIS IS AWESOME" the CMC screamed over the wind.

Kira and Ken were looking over Ponyville from the sky, they had never seen it up this high since they usual flew near the ground. They were nervous, not for themselves, but for the CMC.

And somehow they had the right to be. The group never had the thought on how much magical energy it would take to fuel this machine, and then Kira noticed the fuel meter to be empty. They weren't flying anymore, just falling with style.

"Um guys." she said but was not heard.

"guys!"

"GUYS!"

"Yeah?" everyone said.

"WE'RE FALLING!" She yelled and everyone suddenly got the picture.

"What are we going to do!?"
"I don't know, I don't know what to do!"
"Help!" The CMC all said.

Ken decided to take his flying skills to the next level. He jumped out of his seat and took flight, a blue aura instantly bursting into existence as he flew alongside the gliding ship, he looked in front to see a large, somehow not destroyed by their Oozaru forms, mountain.

Rainbow Dash came flying at high speeds next to him as he constantly struggled to turn the ship around without stopping it.

"Don't worry! I'm-ma gonna help!" He yelled as she moved underneath the machine and her wings went to overdrive as it helped keep the machine in air.

But it didn't help much as the mountain came closer and closer. Rainbow dash thought fast, coming up from the bottom she flew to the back wing and moved it toe the right, the effect was instantaneous as the machine took a left turn. Ken got out of the way and went into Rainbow Dash's old position and helped keep it in air.

The plane turned back towards the town of Ponyville, Rainbow dash flew into the front of the ship and spun the propeller with all her might. The machine gained a little more height between the ground and the plane, Rainbow Dash flew at high speeds towards the town and told everyone to clear way.

"Sweetie Bell, turn on the landing stuff!" Kira yelled.

Sweetie Bell listened and pushed the landing gear button and the wheels came out and the plane landed in the mist of town. Rainbow Dash and Ken helped slow down the plane considerably.

Everypony nearby let out a sigh of relief, Ken and Kira were also glad that it didn't go worse and Rainbow Dash helped out. Ken decided to thank her and flew up behind her.

"Thanks!" He yelled out.

"AHH!" Dash jumped five feet in the air in fright from Ken's antic.

"Oh I'm sorry." Ken said out.

"It's fine, perfectly fine! Pfh, I wasn't scared, I was just excited from all the action!"

"Oh ok!" Ken said totally believing every word she said.

"KEN, KIRA!" A familiar voice rang out, and from the crowd of ponies
running at them was Lyra Heartstrings.

Both the twins gulped, guess they won't be having dessert tonight.

PreviousChapters Next