• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,497 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,497

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: Lyra's little Human

Pony Saga

Chapter 4: Lyra's little Human

As Ken and Lyra past by some of the Everfree forest. Ken, using his saiyan eye sight, spotted the backpack he had stolen from the white lab coats in the distance, hanging on a half-destroyed tree. Glancing back at Lyra, who was humming an unfamiliar tune and looking elsewhere, he took the chance to quietly tip-toed toward the tree.

'Oh, so there you are. How am I going to get you down from there?' Ken thought, 'Maybe I can jump up? Perhaps just high enough for me to reach it with one arm,' The hybrid started jumping up and down, reaching for the bag with his right hand. But this action proved for naught.

Suddenly, the backpack became surrounded by a tealish glow he's seen before. The bag floated downward to his arm length and he grabbed it, slipping the bag over his back. Ken turned around to see his new adopted parent staring at the backpack that was now on his back.


Lyra, in the meantime, tried to figure out where exactly she had seen the bag before. Her eyes narrowed slightly in concentration when it suddenly it her, that the backpack contained human technology from Ken's world. Lyra's eyes widened and anxiety coursed through her body, tempting her to grab the bag from the recently-not-a-orphan-anymore child.

"Is that yours?" She questioned, ignoring her temptation because the bag is rightfully her human's property.

As much as she wanted to move her hooves all over it.

Ken looked at her and nodded. She then said to him, "I see, well come along Ken. I still want too introduce you to many ponies, especially Bon-Bon!" Suddenly a thought came to the unknowingly now mother unicorn. 'Oh, I can't wait to see Bon-Bon's face when she sees Ken!'

Lyra, and her human child, walked to the entrance of Ponyville. She only had to get to her house without attracting a certain pink color of attention. However the moment they stepped into the town, many of the Ponyville citizens seemed to discard what they were doing and proceeded to stare at Ken. When they suddenly all yelled simultaneously

"It's... It's... Adorable!"

Wait, weren't they suppose to find her human ugly? That's how stereotypical ponies usually work, right?

A small crowd of ponies began to encircle Lyra and Ken, many of them asking where she gotten the human child, what is it, can they pet it, and others just continued to say how Ken is cute and adorable. Well, Lyra's little human didn't take kindly to this excessive sort of attention and cowered behind her, in response the crowd d'awwwwed. But after a couple of minutes of answering questions, Lyra decided to move on.

"Alright everypony, I think that enough, Ken and I have to get home, he needs to rest he's only a baby human." Of course Lyra knew he wasn't a baby, but to get away the crowd she had to try something! Lyra suddenly felt something around her back hoof. She turned around to see Ken's tail was curled around it and he was starting to cry.


*sniff*

Ken started to weep, well fake a weep. He wanted to act as childish as possible, which worked quite well despite his lack of having a childhood in the first place.

'You're getting good at acting, Ken.' The full-blooded saiyan, Chris, said.

'Thanks, Chris. So what you think of this place?' Ken asked.

'Huh, oh yeah, I have... It appears that I used way too much of Ki in such a short time. This caused us to teleport to the nearest dimension instead of my intended destination. So now we are here, where the dominant species are ponies, at least I presume so, and acting like a pet to avoid lots of attention, which I know you despise due to those- Oh and the Princesses are going to see us soon with who knows what's coming with them." Chris said, "So be on your guard. Lyra appears to be our safe-haven for now. Not only that, but she seems to be the only one to knew initially what a human is, which is fishy if you ask me. He explained it all.

'Um, uh, repeat?' Ken asked, mentally scratching the back of his head.

Chris sighed at Ken's lack of education. 'What I mean is that we're stuck here for now and that Lyra pony is your mom. That you should be careful when the big bad princesses arrive, while being with cautious around Lyra.'

'Ah, okay!'

When Ken came out of his thoughts, with tears in his eyes still. Lyra had dispersed the crowd. Ken wiped the tears off his face with his sleeve and stopped the act of cowering behind Lyra.

"Alright now this way Ken." Lyra said, wrapping her tail around his waist and forced him to walk with her toward one of the households.


Lyra opened the door to her and Bon-Bon's home, tugging with her tail wrapped around her little human to come inside.

"Bon-Bon! I'm back, and I got what you suggested!" Lyra yelled, inpatient to see Bon-Bon's face when she sees her human child!

"I'm in the living room Lyra!" Bon-Bon replied. Lyra, with Ken behind her, walked into the living room.

"Lyra! What is that thing? Your pet!?" Bon-Bon exclaimed with a shocking face.

"He's not a thing, he's my little human. Ken's not ugly or dangerous either!" Lyra defended her human.

"Ugly? Lyra, your um... Human is adorable!" She then patted the couch. "Come and sit Lyra, and bring your little cutesy too."

Lyra sat on the couch, and Ken, still acting like a pet, sat below the couch kneeling on his legs. Bon-Bon reached down with her hoof and pets the child's hair, it was soft and much thinner than a pony's own hair.

"His name is Ken, I adopted him at Fluttershy's cottage." Lyra stated.

"Ken? Odd name, but you're an oddball yourself." Bon-Bon commented.

Lyra pouted, "Ha ha, very funny Bon-Bon!" She said, laying her head against the couch, watching as Ken looked at his surroundings with a curious expression on his face. She knew, without a doubt, Ken is capable of speech. She's seen it, dreamt it, it's just a matter of when he's going to learn how, or when he will reveal himself.

'Dreams,' Lyra began her line of thought, 'Seems a bit far fetched that I created Ken. I'm not really a god, so my 'creator theory' is not a truly plausible one. Not to mention, I'm responsible for Ken's well being regardless if I created him or not.' She finished her thoughts.

"What's on your mind Lyra?" Bon-Bon pulled back her hoof from Ken's spiky hair, and then said. "You've been looking a lot more thoughtful ever since you got your new pet."

"Well... It's just that, Bon-Bon, can I tell you something?" Lyra pleaded.

Bon-Bon replied to her sincerely, "Anything."

Lyra started telling Bon-Bon about all her strange dreams, the dreamt world of humans. Lyra then told her about her 'creator theory' and the concept of how she could possible have created Ken. But the unicorn also insisted she could be wrong, and that Ken just arrived from another realm.

When Lyra finished, Bon-Bon looked at her thoughtfully before glancing at Ken, who seemed to be playing with his hands, then back to Lyra. Bon-Bon sighed, and took a good look at the clock, which told her the time was late night.

"Wow, I mean, that's a lot to take in. I knew you were having strange dreams, but that? Wow..." Bon-Bon trailed off, having no other thoughts to add to that.

The earth pony got off the couch and stretched a bit, "Well, listening to all of that got me tired, so I'm going to hit the hay. Goodnight Lyra."

"Goodnight." Lyra replied.

Lyra turned to her little human, whom she saw sleeping soundly on the floor, cuddled up in a ball. The mint-green unicorn smiled and levitated him toward her bedroom upstairs, putting him on one side of her bed then getting in on the other. Slowly but surely she fell into deep sleep.

However her usual happy dreamt human world was not the dream she was going to dream tonight.

Author's Note:

This chapter has been redone. :D

PreviousChapters Next