• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,500 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,500

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 45: Memories are Nightmares

Peaceful Intermission

Chapter 45: Memories are Nightmares

In the midst of the night, the train station came to a close; Out from the station's entrance arrived the Heartstring family. They were greeted back into Ponyville by Bon-Bon. Earlier before, Lyra Heartstrings had signed out her twin children from the Salt Lick City Hospital, and proceeded to get train tickets back to Ponyville.

Bon-Bon got message of her arrival, and met them when they exited the train. Originally, Bon-Bon felt as through she should punish Kira from running off to save her twin brother, but thought against it when taken notice that they were injured. Multiple casts covering parts of their small bodies.

The family arrived back home half an hour later, and after a quick supper, went to bed in exhaustion.

But tonight, might not be as restful for some as it would others.

Within the bottom bunk of the Twin's bunk bed, Ken Altarmore-Heartstrings gripped his bed sheets tightly. The hybrid child started shaking his head in denial, his face holding the expression of emotional pain.
~~~

"Ken... " Kira muttered.

"Ki- Kakarot... " Ken replied.

Kira's eyes widened, Ken was still in there! He almost said her name for the first time in that crazy super saiyan state!

"Ken! I know you're still in there! Come back to me nii-san!" Kira cried out to him, desperate to get some other reaction.

"Kakarot!" Ken screamed at her before flying toward her with a burst of Ki around him.

"Ken!" Kira screamed back, charging at him with her own Ki aura surrounding her.

They charged at each other, thrusting forth each of their melee Ki techniques at the exact same moment, aiming for each other's chest. But colliding the techniques each other, their aura's imploding out from their bodies in huge bursts of Ki energy enveloping them together.
~~~

The eight year old began turning in his sleep, the whispers of "No" and "Kira" escaping his mouth. The boy wanted to wake up, but he couldn't, for the memories were coming back sooner than later.

~~~
"Over there!" Kira yelled, firing a volley of yellow Ki blasts toward the right of her position.

Ken appeared at the area where she sensed, and promptly began to dodge her many attacks. He charged up a Ki aura around him and shot straight toward her. Kira replied in earnest, and the two collided in a white collision of speed and strength. Phasing out from eyesight, multiple collisions of white appearing throughout the battlefield.

They reappeared in the sky, both Ken and Kira attacking each other with punches and kicks with such speed that if somepony would blink, they would miss it. Striking their legs against to one another, they flew back a few meters apart to give themselves a breather.

"Ken... " Kira began to say, "I'll free you from this! And if I have to break your bones and knock you out to get you free, then I will!" She finished.

Ken glared at her, before they charged at each other once again. Ken shot his left first forward, but Kira ducked and headbutted his abdomen, causing Ken to bowl downward in pain. Kira spun, and slapped her tail across his face before smashing her left leg on to his cheek. Or at least it would've smashed into his cheek, if he didn't dissipated into a afterimage and strike her from behind with both legs. Kira was sent flying toward the ground, but landing with a front flip before turning back around to see Ken had landed a few meters before her.

"Kira... " Ken said, his eyes narrowing down toward her.

"Brother," Kira replied.

And once again, they disappeared in a show of speed, colliding throughout the sky.
~~~

Now at this point, tears dropped from Ken's face. His whispers becoming louder; he stirred within the sheets violently. Ken's tail swayed furiously on the edge of the bed, his mind introducing another scene to the already scared hybrid boy.

~~~
Ken reeled his head back and yelled, "Ahhhhhhhrrrhrhhhhgggwooooah!"

His muscles budged in great mass, clothes tore apart and burst like a popped balloon, teeth shifting themselves into sharp animal canines covered in saliva. Eyes red irises expanded until the entirety of his eyes was all but the color of blood. His form grew in size, bigger, larger, stronger in every way.

Kira stepped back, looking up in shock as her brother continued his shifting, his Ki growing dramatically by the second.

Fur, the color of his Red Super Saiyan hair, begin to grow over his pale skin. The child's mouth changed into that of a long muzzle, any uncovered skin turning a dark gray hue. The transforming Great Ape's feet slammed into the ground, creating cracks and bringing up rocks with meaningless effort, his tail swished wildly behind him as if it had a mind of its own.

Once the growing stopped, Kira stared up with fear and awe, the Oozaru Ken was quiet.

Until it raised his hands up high and roared.

"GWOOOOOAAAHHH!" The sound of the beast was heard for miles around.

It looked down toward our small child heroine, growing in rage, ready to kill.
~~~

"Ken! Ken! Nii-san wake up!"

Ken awoke with a sudden jolt, sitting upright suddenly. Ken's eyes took a few seconds to focus from the sleep and drowsiness. but soon enough his vision filled with the sight of his twin sister, who looked at him with concern and worry.

"You were having a nightmare," Kira said, as she sat across from him instead of in her top bunk. Ken glanced around the room, the lighting telling him that the set had yet, or just started, to rise. It was too early to tell the difference from either one.

"I-It didn't... It felt so real," Ken said to Kira, his body shivering from the effects of the nightmare.

"Do you feel better now?" Kira asked.

"No... Maybe a little... " Ken trailed off.

Kira looked at him, before becoming thoughtful. She then spontaneously leaped off the bed, spun around, and grasped unto one of his mostly healed arms with her uninjured arm. And forced him to get up, or least tried too.

Kira fell down on her bottom when she realized that she still had a broken left leg. She winced in slight pain, but the leg had healed for the most part. The cast was super itchy through!

Ken immediately grew concerned, "You okay Kira?" He asked.

"I'm fine, now come on let's go downstairs and get a snack! I'm sure that'll make that bad dream go away!" Even with her injury, Kira thought of her brother before herself.

The twin sibling of Kira followed her out the room and down the staircase. Kira sat him down onto a stool next to the countertop. She then proceeded to open the fridge and pull out a gallon of milk. She nearly tripped when going to get the plastic cups due to the lack of her tail to balance her, but with a tiny burst of Ki she managed to regain composure. She grasped the chocolate powder, then poured the milk into the glasses before mixing an excessive amount of powder in it.

After taking a quick sip, and delighted to taste the sweet chocolate liquid, she went over to the stool with the glasses and floated herself onto it as to prevent the hassle of using her broken leg. She pushed a cup of chocolate milk over to her twin and looked to him.

"What was your dream about Ken?" She asked curiously.

Ken grasped the cup weakly, but did not lift it to drink, "Umm, well it had everyone in it except for our friends and Uncle Raze." Ken started. "I saw these... Scientist, and they put something in me... Next then I know I see you."

"Me?" Kira said with a tint of confusion.

"Yeah huh, but you were a super saiyan! You looked pretty cool like that too," Ken said.

"Thanks! I got super saiyan when I beat that bad guy, Ziek!"

"Really? Cool... Sorry, I'm-"

"It's okay, I know it's really early," Kira reaffirmed him; after taking a good sip out of her drink, Kira then said, “What else Ken?”

“We started fighting each other, like we would fight bad guys! Not in a spar, or training! But hitting and hurting each other real badly!” Ken started to cry, “I felt so angry, yet also felt something strange, like I wanted to do something to you… I don’t know…” Ken sniffed as he wiped a few tears off his face with his clothes.

“Drink some chocolate milk; it’ll make you feel better,” Kira said, patting Ken gently on the back with her hand.

Ken nodded, bringing the cup to his mouth and taking a delicious gulp of coco-covered milk. The flavor bursting in his taste buds making him hum a little in happiness. He looked to his sister, who smiled genuinely at him without a care in the world.

“It’s taste good,” Ken commented.

“Of course it does! And don’t worry ‘bout your nightmare, it’s over now,” Kira said.

“Your right sis, thanks.”

“Anytime brother, thankfully it’s only Sunday! Otherwise we would have school!” The female hybrid exclaimed.

“Glad we don’t!” Ken replied, feeling much better now.

Suddenly they both yawned at the same time, which caused them to giggle together.

“Still pretty tired, it’s really early in the morning,” Ken stated, his tail wiggled behind him.

Kira nodded, “Yeah… We should go back to bed before mommy finds out,” she replied.

The two twin siblings finished their drinks before heading back up the stairs and into the room, but before Ken could reenter his bed to sleep; Kira grasped his arm and pulled him to the window.

“Kira, what are you doing? Weren’t we going to go back to sleep?” Ken questioned, the furry appendage attached to him curling up into a question-mark appearance.

“I wanna see the stars, we never see the stars. It’s still really early so they should still be out, right?” Kira said as she opened up the window with her right arm easily.

“Okay… Okay we will!” Ken said with a smile as he followed his twin through the window, and up to the slope of the roof. They lay down on the somewhat smooth bricks and stared up into the sky above.

They looked up in marvel and awe, thousands of small silver-white stars sparkled across the night sky. Some even took weird shapes; one even looked like Princesses together.

Staring up to the stars made them miss one such visitor.

Kira spoke aloud, disrupting the peace, “I miss Uncle Raze.”

“Wonder what he’s doing?” Ken questioned.

“Probably beating up a super villain bad guy with all the awesome moves we taught him!” Kira said.

Ken giggled and added on, “Don’t forget daddy’s as well! Maybe he smashed the bad guy into a mountain or three!”

“You know what nii-san?”

“What Kira?” Ken asked.

“You ever wondered… What it’ll be like if we- You actually arrived in daddy’s world instead of this one?” She questioned.

Ken opened his mouth, but was speechless. He never really thought of it, and honestly, didn’t really dare too.

“No, cause I wouldn’t have you, or mommy, Bon-Bon, Sweetie Bell, Applebloom, Scootaloo, or ever met Uncle Raze!” Ken said with a bit of emotion laced in his voice.

“That’s fine; it’s the past I guess. You have all of us now!” Kira said to him.

The hybrid boy smiled at his sister, his tail wagging a bit, “Yep, and nothing can separate us from each other!” He replied.

“But,” Kira began, “What would happen if we ever did meet daddy’s friends and family?”

He blinked, before replying, “I don’t know… I wonder what daddy’s adopted brother Goku was like, and our… Cousin, Gohan.”

“And see daddy’s mom and dad, our grandma and grandpa?” The little girl questioned.

“Them too, but I guess we never will. Cause we’ll have to leave Equestria and I don’t want to do that!”

“Me either,” Kira agreed, before yawning once again.

“We should go to bed now, like right away,” Ken stated, his tail stretching as he then yawned as well.

“Okie dokie!” Kira said, getting up and going down the roof.

“You totally took that from Ms. Pinkie,” Ken said, going with his sister.

His sister stuck her tongue at him in a joking matter, before they reentered the room, closed the window, went to their respective bunk, and slipped under the bed sheets.

“See you in the morning Ken,” Kira said.

“Sleep dreams nee-chan,” Ken replied.

Author's Note:

The peaceful intermission everyone! I know you've been waiting for this! No worries through, after the Twins have a speedy recovery of their injuries it's BACK TO SCHOOL FOR THEM! HOMEWORK! MWHAHA *cough cough* I mean, playtime with their friends, the CMC!

GAH, I apologize! I accidentally clicked unpublish by mistake when I was editing some mistakes!

PreviousChapters Next