• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,500 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,500

PreviousChapters Next
What-if Special: Twins meet Goku!

Author's Note:

You guys are awesome, really, you are. As you may have noticed, Saiyan of Equestria has over 200 likes, and over 3,000 views! I'm going to reward you with a What-if special! This special revolves around a topic that I've been receiving quite a few questions about.

Will Goku come to Equestria to meet the Twins, Ken and Kira?

And keeping true to the back-story I've laid out in Side Chapter: Story of Chris. Which I remind you that Chris Dell/Karmel (saiyan sealed within Ken), sent as a partner to destroy all life forms on earth, became Goku's surrogate brother. Now, enjoy! And remember, this is NON-CANNON, and so does not take in count EIOSES's affects on the Twin's mentality. Sorry for the rushed ending, I couldn't figure out how to end it.

Peaceful Intermission

What-if Special: Twins meet Goku!

"Grraah!"

A flurry of high speed punches shot through the air, followed by a barrage of kicks and expertise martial arts. Each blow seemed as if it could shatter bone, which honestly it could. The being within the air, doing such moves, did so with such speed that it only appeared to be a blur of orange with tints of blue. Finally, all was calm as the being stopped its training exercise. It let gravity take slight control, its black air rising upward with the wind, but a bright yellow halo above remained still all the same.

"Goku! You can never take a break can you?" A strange blue being below called out.

The being now identified as Goku grinned as he landed, "Sorry King Kai, but I can't help it! I get so bored so quickly!"

"You mean besides eating the entire food supply of Otherworld?" King Kai replied.

"That too." Goku said.

King Kai snorted in amusement as he instinctively reached to his mouth to cover his laughter suddenly his body shot up as his two antennas shook wildly with incoming information. "Goku, HFIL needs some assistance! Cell is acting up again!"

"Gotcha King Kai," Goku raised two fingers to his forehead, "Be back in a flash!"

Goku used his technique, and begin traveling faster than the speed of light, reaching his destination within seconds. The gloomy yet somewhat colorful barren landscape of HFIL, Home for Infinite Losers, greeting him with the sound of explosions echoing in the distance. Instantly, a golden aura surrounded the saiyan hero as he transformed into his Full Powered Super Saiyan state.

Flying into the air, he flew toward the battlefield with breakneck speed, where he caught sight of the bio-android causing trouble.

"I've expected you to get free of your prison sooner, Cell." Goku said in a serious tone as he hovered down and landed meters away from Cell.

"Ah, Goku... So how's life? Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you no longer had one." Cell answered.

"We both know your no match for me Cell, I've trained myself past your level during my stay in the Otherworld." Goku said.

"That's where your wrong Goku, I've learned a few tricks in this cursed place." Cell said as he started powering up his Ki, "And I had been granted the pleasure of knowing that I killed Chris along with you."

"Darn you Cell, Chris is alive! I know it!" Goku said, his own Ki rising.

"A lie to yourself, it's as clear as my perfection. Arrgghh!" Cell yelled, an golden aura appearing around him, electricity crackling, and the ground breaking apart. "Once your dealt with, I'll go find your son and finish what's been started."

"Grh." Goku's own aura spiked outward, electric currents circulating around him.

Cell eyes widened in surprise, before they narrowed down toward him. The bio-android charged forward, Goku meeting him in battle. Their fist collided, the ground quaking beneath their feet. Suddenly they vanished, and the sound of multiple breaches within the sound barrier echoed throughout the sky.

"Special Beam Cannon!" Cell shouted as he reappeared and shot forward a beam with a swirling pattern rotating around it. But Goku dodged it effortlessly, and raised his hand and launched a few Ki blasts toward his opponent.

Cell redirected the Ki blasts away with his hands, and stared at Goku who appeared before him.

"Still taking my friends' techniques I see." Goku said.

''Oh Goku, I have much more than you realize." Cell said with a smirk, his hands started during strange motions. Goku looked at him curiously, but with caution.

"Wait, that's Chris's'!"

"Kai Ki Seal!" Cell shouted as he blasted forth a glowing Kanji.

Goku brought his fingers to his forehead quickly, and he vanished, narrowly avoiding the incoming seal that vanished into the air a few seconds later.

He reappeared above Cell and landed a kick onto the bio-android's head, causing him to plummet down into the ground below.

Goku watched from above, waiting for Cell. 'When did he learn Chris's seals? This makes him more dangerous, but the seals do take time to use."

"Kamehameha!" A blue beam shot from the rubble below, and Goku responded in kind.

"Kamehameha!" The saiyan of Earth countered, the two beams collided with quite a large explosion before the struggle began.

The land around them began to crack and crumble, the two technique's seem to intensify as they both struggled against one another. But Goku held the upper hand as he pumped more Ki energy into his technique and it slowly starts to overcome Cell's Kamehameha wave.

But Cell had a trick stolen from Goku's surrogate brother.

With one hand focused in the Kamehameha wave, the other hand began to form motions. A yellowish red glow began to emit from Cell's free hand and he thrust it into the Kamehameha wave. The technique started to bend away his wave as it journeyed from his to Goku's own.

Goku saw this, "Ahhhhhh!" He pushed a huge amount of Ki energy into his technique, surprising Cell and overcoming his Kamehameha Wave with ease.

"CURSE YO-!" The Bio-android was engulfed by the wave.

Goku cut off his technique, and quickly moved his fingers to his forehead. And as he started the Instant Transmission technique, pinpointing King Kai's signature, the Seal impacted right at the moment he vanished. The air around him distorted in space and time...

The sounds of chirping birds, the gentle feel of a breeze, the warmness of a sun, the smell of nature?

Where is he?

Goku stood up, patting dirt off his Gi as he took in his surroundings. He certainly wasn't in Otherworld, there aren't any animals in the realm of the dead. He took a glance above him, his halo was gone! That means... He's alive! But how? There's no explanation.

"Guess I'll take what I have." Goku said to himself, shrugging off this event like an everyday thing. "First things first, sense for familiar energies."

Goku spread his senses, besides the numerous life signatures, he couldn't sense any Ki, only magic. So that means he's in a magic-filled world, good thing he learned about those from one of the magic fighters in Otherworld. But just to make sure, he spread his senses further, further, further. Ah! A Ki signature! Two of them! They were some ways off through, he'll have to get closer to read them better.

A blue aura surrounded him, he was no longer in his Super Saiyan form. Goku flew into the air, and headed peacefully toward the two Ki signatures. They were familiar in a way...


The two twin munchkins, Ken and Kira Altarmore-Heartstrings, exited the school building after a great day at school. The two planned to wait for their mother to pick them up, perhaps take their backpacks and let them play with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. As they waited and watched other parents pick their children up from school, suddenly their Ki senses went off and they jumped to their feet.

"Did you feel that Kira!?" Ken shouted in alarm, his whole body tensing up.

"Y-yeah, it's powerful! Very strong!" Kira agreed, a bit scared. "What do we do Ken? I don't think we can beat it!"

"I-I don't know, I don't know what to do! I'm scared!" Ken panicked.

"Are we going to die?" Kira said scared.

"No, we won't I promise. Let's just keep our energy low, okay?" Ken said, having calmed a bit.

"Okay... Okay... " Kira calmed, starting to hide her energy signature.

"Ken, Kira, you two ready?"The sound of their mom was heard.

Ken and Kira turned to find Lyra Heartstrings smiling at them, they quickly grasp their backpacks and went up to their mother.

"Yep, let's go!" Ken said quickly.

"Let's go, let's go!" Kira concurred.

"How about we go to the park today?" Lyra said.

"Really?!" The two twins yelled in unison, forgetting about the Ki signature before in favor of a day at the park.

Birds flew over the grassy flower filled field of Ponyville's park, a stream of water flowing through a creek, fish swimming down it. White clouds hovering in the sky, the sun's lens flares peaking through them. A gentle breeze of wind passing through the flowerily field. A tranquil of peace soon occupied by the laughter of children.

*Splash!*

Ken shot up from the water, "Hey! Oh yeah? Take this!" He shot his arms forward through the water, launching a huge splash of water upward.

Kira raised her arms in defense, before she was soaked regardless and slipped into the creek.

*Splash!*

Kira came up, wiping some water out of her face, with a huge grin on her face. "Your gonna get it now Ken!"

The twin sister of Ken moved her hand forcefully in the water, firing a wave of water at him. Ken retaliated by splashing some back at her. They continued to fight against each other, laughing all the same as they attempted to avoid getting shot by water from the other.

"Give up nee-chan, my water techniques are unbeatable!" Ken said, relentlessly firing upon his twin with endless splashes of water.

"No, never!" Kira laughed out loud, desperately trying to get back at her brother. "Giant water wave attack!"

"Ahh!" Ken turned around to flee, but the wave of water washed over him, submerging him. He came back up, with another handful of H20 to shoot at his sibling.

"Wow! You two seem to having loads of fun!"

Ken and Kira stopped and turned toward the direction of the voice they couldn't recognize. Standing tall above him, a orange-clad being stood on two feet, toned muscles visible on his arms and legs, and spiky black hair wavering slightly in the wind.

At first, the similarity of the person that revealed himself to that of a human caused fear to course through their bodies, but they were wiser than that. They had learned before not to judge so quickly. Gathering courage, Ken asked.

"Who are you?" The eight year old boy asked.

"Goku! And you two?" The now named Goku said happily, the smile and personality of the person before them gave a strange sort of comfort.

"I'm Ken... " Ken replied, the old feelings still floating in his emotion.

"Kira." His sister answered.

"Nice to meet you! Say, you wouldn't know a place to eat now would you? I'm starving!" Goku gleefully shouted.

At that moment, the noise similar to a manticore roared from Goku's stomach. The twin's faces lit up slightly to a smile, then their own stomachs growled loudly.

They started laughing out loud, Goku joining them.

The Twins got out of the water, quickly drying themselves off with a burst of Ki energy.

"Ah hah! I knew your Ki signatures were similar! So, where's you dad? Where's Chris? Wonder who he married, hope he's happy, sure do miss him."

"You know daddy?!" The two twins shouted in unison, shocked that he knows about him. After all, only a handful bit of people/ponies know about their dad.

"Of course, we were brothers in everything but blood! Guess that makes me your Uncle doesn't it?" Goku questioned to himself while scratching his hair.

'Goku! Oh how I missed him! Ken, this is your Uncle! The one I told you about many times!' Chris shouted inside from the seal on Ken.

Ken's face brightened, his saiyan tail started to wag side to side. 'Sis, he's really our Uncle! Remember, daddy used to tell all about hi! He's from dad's home!'

'Your right, oh wow! It's been so long since I last heard his name!' Kira replied telepathically, her face now having a big grin plastered on it.

Meeting their newest family member, and one who they have heard from their father, the two twins did exactly what any other child would do. They charged at him, granting him a big hug.

"Uncle Goku!" They shouted together with joy, bringing him down to the ground as they hugged him.

"Hahaha! Aren't you two strong! Just like your dad!" Goku complimented, as he wrapped his arms around the twin children.

"Ken, Kira? What- Who are you?" The voice of Lyra Heartstrings made itself known.

"Mommy! This is Uncle Goku! He's dad's brother!" Kira said to Lyra, both of them now having gotten off Goku.

Goku sat up, tilting his head as he stared curiously at Lyra, "Hi, I'm Goku! Strange through, I thought their mom would be human!"

Lyra looked at Goku, before smiling, "I'm Lyra, it's nice to meet a family member of the Twins' father."

"Good to meet you too! Now... Do you have any food around here? I need to eat something!"

"Well... Bon-Bon is cooking at home... "

"Then let's go!" Goku shouted with joy.

"Yay! Family eating time!" The two twins yell happily.


"So when Chris took Gohan from me to get his bottle, I accidentally crushed the jar and the milk it burst from the top completely covering us with it! Then I slipped and destroyed the table!"

The Twins burst out laughing at Goku's story of during his time with their father and an baby Gohan.

"Yeah, Gohan laughed at us too, he almost slipped out of Chris' hand cause he was so full of energy." Goku said, laughing along with them.

"More stories Uncle Goku, I wanna hear more!" Kira excitingly asked.

"How about after we all eat?" Lyra said, placing pots of food on the table above some cloth.

All three saiyan blooded persons instantaneously moved to fill their own plates to the brim with nothing but food, food, and more food. Goku having the biggest pile out of all of them, in which he proceeded to practically engulf it at a inhumane pace.

The twins were flabbergasted at Goku's eating speed and how much he could stuff down.

"And I thought I ate a lot!" Ken exclaimed in shock.

"Hey Uncle Goku, can you teach us some cool moves?" Kira said in between her own bites of food.

"Suthe ifthll dooth ith." Goku said with his mouth full of food.

"Huh?" The Twins answer.

Lyra sweat dropped, now she had a clue where they got it from.

Goku swallowed his food, a loud gulping noise coming from his throat. "Sure, I'll do it. I'm excited to see how strong you two really are!"

The Twins smiles grew wide, and they hurried to finish their meals so that they could begin training. Devouring it as quickly as possible, but still outpaced by the older saiyan. Lyra couldn't believe that even with all her cooking, she ran out and Goku was still hungry.

"Ah, that was a great meal! Through could always go for more." Goku stated, before getting up. "Alright, how about we spar just a ways from here?"

Lyra lifted the plates with her magic, "There's a sizable plains near White Tail Woods just a little southwest of Ponyville." She said, bringing the plates to the kitchen.

"Perfect! We'll head there!" Goku exclaimed, as he left for the backdoor.

"Hey, wait for me! The Twins aren't going anywhere without me!" Lyra yelled.


On the grassy plains just a small ways from both Ponyville and White Tail Woods, three peculiar humanoids, and a unicorn, stood with both excitement and anxiety. The tallest, clad in an orange Gi, began performing a series of stretches as he looked happily toward his younger two opponents. These being the Twins, who each began stretching themselves, warming up for the anticipated spar ahead.

Lyra Heartstrings in the meantime, stood a good distance away. Good distance meaning far away.

'I'm excited to see how far you progressed, not to mention against Goku.' Chris said enthusiastically.

'Yeah, I can't wait to see how strong he is!' Ken replied.

Kira grinned toward Ken's direction, 'What should we start off with, Ken?' She wondered.

'Um... I was thinking just charging at him together. And attacking him together.' Ken replied telepathically.

'That sounds fine, I can do that.'

Goku stood up, before bending his knees as he slipped into the turtle school fighting stance. "Come at me when your ready."

Ken and Kira both decided to go into a balanced stance, close to each other as they slowly stepped closer to Goku's position. Their Ki rising silently as they cautiously edged forward. Suddenly, with a sudden burst of speed, they leap forward and charged at the Z-fighter leader.

Goku didn't move, instead he raised his palms up, and they contacted Ken and Kira's full-speed fist.

*WHAM!*

The Z-fighter grasped their fists, causing the Twins to gasp in surprise as he shifted his body and tossed the Twins to the opposite direction of each other. Goku remained silent, awaiting for the Twins to recovered and counterattack him. A grin spread across his face as his saiyan blood began to boil for battle.

Ken caught himself by throwing himself upright, Ki blasts appearing in his hands as he targeted Goku and released them. The Ki blasts shot toward Goku, but the full-blooded saiyan deflected them into the air with but a swing of his arm.

Kira appeared behind Goku, thrusting his left leg to kick him. But Goku turned quicker than she could see, flipping Kira's body by redirecting her leg and firing a weak Ki blast into her back. Causing the half saiyan girl to spin out of control into the ground meters away.

The son of Chris, Ken, realized that Goku was much to quick for either himself or his sister to get a good hit. The small boy ran toward his sister's location, and stood beside her as they recovered from the recent attack.

'We're going to have to be all out if we want to be quick enough.' Ken thought to her.

Kira nodded, 'Let's power up!'

The Twins held their hands to their sides, clenching them as blue auras spontaneously burst into existence around them. Their power levels skyrocketing to the millions, the ground cracking beneath them, pebbles turning into dust before the twins' increasing strength.

Goku smile widened, "Your power is incredible, I'm getting excited!" He commented, his fist raised towards them.

In a burst of speed, the twins disappeared from the naked eye. The field seem to be silent, before suddenly the sound of a break sound barrier echoed throughout the entire plain. A crater forming beneath Goku's feet as he grit his teeth, having blocked a punch and kick from the two siblings.

Ken shot forward, using his sister's leg to propel himself at Goku. Kira had used Ken's propulsion to get her own momentum, allowing her to strike at Goku's lower body. The Z-fighter soon found himself dodging, weaving, and blocking numerous blows directed at him.

Goku continued to be on the defensive, 'Their combat styles sync perfectly with one another! It's making it more difficult to defend myself while trying to counter!' Goku thought. 'Going to have to power up to compensate, else I might be in trouble!' He finished thinking to himself in amusement.

Goku raised his Ki levels to a higher level, his aura of light blue appearing around him. He took flight, Ken and Kira on his heels.

Ken and Kira glanced at one enough, before smirking and looking back at their opponent.

"Kaio-ken times two!" They yelled in unison, red flaming auras appearing forth, speed and strength increasing to match.

"They know Kaio-ken!" Goku exclaimed in shock, "Amazing! At such an age!" He finished.

The two disappeared, remnants of Red flame-like Ki vanishing into the air, but Goku knew this technique well. As stood in the air, eyes scouring over the skies as his Ki aura continued to surround him.

"There!" Goku shouted, as he ducked, making Kira miss her kick to his head, and then he elbowed the little girl's waist causing her to go flying. Goku didn't stop to rest however, as he tilted to the left to avoid Ken's fist strike.

The full-blooded saiyan launched his own Ki blast at Ken, but he underestimated the sister sibling's recovery time and endurance. Kira appeared, his hands to her forehead giving Goku a clear notion of what the technique was.

"Masenko Ha!" Kira shouted, a beam of yellow Ki firing downward unto Goku's figure.

Goku fell downward, but recovered and front flipped himself, landing gently on the ground without trouble. He looked back at Kira with a smile, not a single scratch on him.

Ken flew next to his sister, "Nice hit nee-chan! But I don't think we're strong enough to even hurt him yet! He's way to powerful, I'll have to go Super Saiyan!"

Kira nodded, "I can go Super Saiyan too!"

"But you can barely go Super Saiyan!" Ken replied, "You need to train it more!"

"Hey! I can go Super Saiyan! And I'm not going to stay here and watch you fight alone! Even if it's against Uncle Goku!" Kira said with determination, her Ki level rising exponentially.

"Okay, I believe you. Let's do this!" Ken said, as his eyes shifted into a tealish green.

Kira smiled, "Together!" Her own eyes color changing into the same.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

The two twins' aura burst around them, shifting from their blueish appearance into one of gold. Their natural black hairs spiked more than usual, and shifted colors into a bright golden glow. Ken's tail furs changed alongside his hair color as it whished slowly despite the powerful artificial winds generated by their powerful energies.

Within clear vision of Ken and Kira, Goku's eyes widened. "They have Super Saiyan! Wow brother, your kids sure are a powerful bunch! To have Super Saiyan at even a younger age than Gohan!" He chuckled childishly, "Ooooh, can't wait to fight them in that state! It's going to be so much fun!" Goku said to himself.

Goku tilted his head as he sensed their Ki, "Mmh, they're just a little stronger than I was in my base form at the Cell Games. They could beat Frieza together given enough time and energy." He commented, "I'll power up fully, don't want to end it so fast if I transform myself!"

"Ahhhh!" Goku yelled shortly, his light blue aura appearing with a great roar, the ground shattering in its wake.

Ken and Kira shifted a bit, Goku was strong! They'll have to work together to beat him! But how to approach him?

'If I can do Swirling Sphere on him, it can shock him long enough for us to strike at him a lot!'

'Good idea Kira! I can distract him until you get him!' Ken complimented his twin sister.

Ken's golden aura erupted around him, he charged at Goku, leaving a trail of dust behind him. He thrust his right fist forward, aiming for Goku's face. But Goku caught it with his open palm, and tried to counter by kneeing at Ken's stomach. But the half saiyan boy used Goku's upcoming knee as momentum to slam his free fist upon Goku's chin.

Ken spun and struck Goku's chest with a hard kick, causing the saiyan warrior to stagger slightly back. Our eight year old hero flew a few feet back and launched a Ki blast from his palms. However Goku had recovered, and dodged the blast before charging at the young boy.

The little child crossed his arms over himself just in time to block Goku's punch, the power behind the blow sending Ken flying before skidding across the grass as he landed.

"Swirling Sphere!" A high pitch voice of a small girl shouted.

A royal blue hued ball of swirling Ki energy slammed right into Goku's side, electric currents transferring into the full-blooded saiyan. Causing Goku to freeze as his body fought to regain control of its nervous system. Kira landed on the ground, a proud smirk on her face, before she started to assault Goku's opened body with a barrage of punches and kicks.

Her brother came soon after, aiding Kira in the all out attack. They slammed, punched, struck, kicked, and beat on Goku before he recovered and released a explosive burst of Ki energy outward. Causing both Ken and Kira to be sent crashing into the ground.

Goku stretched his arms, and pressed his hand on his side to feel any damage. "An interesting attack, I don't encounter many electric-based Ki techniques often." He complimented the two, "My turn!" Goku finished.

The saiyan disappeared from the Twin's vision, causing them to frantically look around to find him.

"Where he go?!" Ken exclaimed in shock.

"I don't know! You better show yourself Goku!" Kira yelled loudly, slightly agitation in her voice.

'Mh, Kira's still inexperienced in her Super Saiyan form. Her personality has shifted a bit.' Chris thought to himself within the seal.

"Right behind you two!" The voice of Goku rang out.

The two Twins turned only to get blasted away by dozens of Ki blasts, Kira recovered by luck of having the less amount of attacks at herself. She flew into the air, and cupped her hands together before bringing them to her side.

"Ka... Me... Ha... Me..." She began to say, a bright blue ball of condensed Ki energy forming between her palms.

Goku noticed Kira's sudden increase of Ki, and stopped his barrage of Ki blasts to flew into the sky. He looked to find Kira charging the Kamehameha Wave, and crossed his arms just in time.

"Ha!" Kira shouted, her technique shooting forward with great speed and prowess.

The energy wave targeted Goku, firing at his direction and lighting up the surrounding area as through it was darker. But when the wave was within a meter of Goku's position, a shield of Ki appeared forth and blocked the technique. Kira pushed more Ki energy into her Kamehameha Wave, it increased in size and continued to beat down upon Goku's Ki barrier.

Ken appeared right beside her in the air, and cupped his own hands together before copying what his sister did before hand.

"Kamehame Ha!" Ken shouted, as his own beam flew right alongside Kira's, before fusing with it half way toward Goku's position. The entire Kamehameha Wave doubling in size, through not as strong as the Twin's self-proclaimed 'Twin Kamehameha Wave', it was still of noticeable strength.

Goku's barrier fell, and an explosion with smoke rattled the area of Goku's figure. The Twins stopped their wave as they looked on to see what exactly happened to their Uncle.

When the smoke began to clear, it revealed a slow candle burning golden aura, encasing Goku's body as the saiyan looked at the Twins with tealish green eyes, with upright gold spiky hair to boot.

The power rolling off of him shocked the Twins.

"H-he's so powerful... " Ken sputtered, shaking a little.

"Y-yeah, U-uncle Goku could've beaten us at a-any t-time." Kira stated with sputters of her own.

Goku's aura suddenly disappeared, and he scratched the back of his head with a huge happy grin on his face, "That was fun! Never thought you'll get me to transform like that!"

Ken and Kira's reverted back to their normal states, hair and eye colors shifting back into black. Their power levels decreasing as they breathed a sigh of relief.

A bright flash of light appeared before them, Lyra's figure coming from it into view. "I can never get used to those fights, Ken and Kira are just so powerful."

Goku walked up to the Twins, and ruffled their hair, "Well, they do have my brother for their father! Not to mention your strong yourself, so that says something!" He complimented them all.

The Twins beamed with happiness at the compliment, before they were suddenly filled with dread.

Goku's facial expression changed into a serious one, as he and the Twins looked up, a green form hovering down before landing before them.

'Cell, but how! Gohan defeated him!'

"I must say, when I felt the familiar Ki signature of Chris here. I was confused on why it was so weak, but now I see the reason. It was his offspring, more half-breeds like that of Gohan." Cell said with an omnious tone in his voice, "And I will not make the same mistake, they will die before they can challenge me."

The Twins eyes widened in fear, as they backed away slowly, but Goku stood his ground. An expression of anger on his face.

"You'll have to go through me before you can land a single finger on them!" Goku exclaimed, his power increasing dramatically as his aura burst into existence around them. "How did you get here?"

Cell laughed, his own power increasing, "The same way you did I suppose, an accidental use of Instant Transmission during our little match in the Other World." He raised his finger, and shot multiple small pink beams at Ken and Kira's hearts.

Goku stepped in front of them, and deflected the beams with little effort. "Not today Cell! Not any day!"

"You fool, Graaahh!" Cell yelled, his Ki rising greatly, golden aura appearing around him and electric currents circulating his figure.

Goku looked to the Twins, "Get away from here! I don't want to lose you two to Cell, he's much too powerful for you!" He stared right back at Cell a golden aura with electric sparks appeared around him as well.

"B-but Uncle Goku! What about you!" Kira yelled.

"We just meet you! We don't want to lose you!" Ken said in worry.

"I'm afraid I have to go, I can't let Cell die in this world. I have a crude idea how I managed to get here, and how to get back. I have to return Cell to the Otherworld with me." Goku said, "Now go!"

Ken and Kira turned to leave, grapping their mother on the way as blue auras burst into existence around them.

"You'll not leaving." Cell stated, as he charged forward at them, intent on killing the two children.

Goku appeared right in front of him, the two colliding in a massive barrage of martial arts as they punched and kicked at each other. Ken and Kira already in the air, and flying quite far from Goku and Cell's battlefield.

"Super Kaio-ken!" Goku exclaimed as his golden aura was replaced with a dark red one, electric sparks firing off randomly. He kneed Cell in the stomach, before cupping his hands above his head and slamming them onto Cell. The bio-android falling down into the ground, forming a massive crater.

Goku cupped his hands in front of his before bringing them to his side, "Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HA!"

A Kaio-ken super saiyan powered Kamehameha Wave shot downward into Cell's position, increasing the size of the crater two-fold, and damaging the villain. Outright destroying his arms as Cell tried to defend himself from Goku's technique.

Goku landed in front of the crater, searching for Cell. The bio-android appeared in the air as the smoke cleared, just in time for Goku to witness the villain regenerate his arms using the namakian cells gained from Piccolo.

"Your can't defeat me Cell, give up and return to the Other World." Goku taunted.

"I will not lose to you, Kai Seal!" Cell yelled, coming at Goku with a seal in hand.

Goku was waiting for this, he powered up his aura to its highest, and moved his fingers to his forehead. Waiting for that perfect moment, right when Cell thrust the seal at his him, the power of the seal striking at Goku's Ki. Goku grasped onto Cell, and they disappeared. Returning to their original dimension, and arriving back in the Other World with halos on top of their heads.

"NOOOOOO!" Cell yelled, having been tricked.

Goku grinned, it seemed like the seal was neglected from the dimension hopping as well. In Cell's moment of distraction, Goku charged at him and fired a powerful Ki blast right into Cell. Causing the villain to cough blood, and fall unconsicious.

"I have to admit, it was thanks to you I got to visit my nephew and niece. And I thank you for that." Goku said, as he let Cell drop to the ground. And become imprisoned in the cells designed for such powerful villains.

"I hope I get to see Ken and Kira again one day, and perhaps Chris as well." Goku stated, as he used Instant Transmission to pinpoint and transport to King Kai's signature.

PreviousChapters Next