• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,500 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,500

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17: School

Oozaru Saga

Chapter 17: School

Ken and Kira stand right at the entrance into the school. Waiting until they are called in to introduce themselves into the classroom. Their apparent faces clearly indicating them as very nervous.

'This is it Ken! I wonder what we're learn here!' Kira seemed, estastic, to enter the school. Ken past it off that it was because she was a girl and girls like school stuff.

'Yea, this is it.' Ken wasn't worried about learning and stuff, he was more worried on what their first impression would be on the fillies and colts. I mean, they could label them as freaks on first sight. But they could be nice and be good friends.

The saiyan twins could easily hear what Cheer-sensai was saying inside.

"Good morning class, today we have two new students joining us for the school year. They are not ponies, but are humans. And I expect you to make good friends with them. Come on in, Ken and Kira!"

'Alright, here we go!' The saiyan twins entered the building to see a whole class of fillies and colts staring at them with curiosity. The feeling of tension apparent in the air, Ken was sweating bullets at the nervousness.

"Would you like to introduce yourselves?" Cheerilee adviced.

Kira, noticing her brother's increasing tension, spoke up for the both of them. "Hello, I'm Kira and this is my twin brother Ken. We're both seven years old and we are glad that you will accept us in your class." both of them proceeded to do a short bow.

"You can both sit in the desk over there" She pointed a hoof towards an empty pair of desk, located behind a filly with a red ribbon and a orange filly with purple hair.

Didn't take long for school to start, everyone liked Cheerilee and respected her, some more then others. Ken and Kira seem to get a few glares and stares, some good, some not so much. Ken looked at them all and observed their features, most of them had a picture..no wait it's called Cutie Mark, on their rumps. Through their were a small few without such pictures. A certain three in front of him seemed to be curious about him and his sister, through they never talked yet due to the teacher.

After two to three hours of Equestrian and History class. Lunch time finally came to pass, and the class was eating outside on some wooden tables. Many of ponies were unsure whether or not to approach the twins, but three certain fillies decide to try.

"Hiya! Mah name is Applebloom and this here is mah friends, Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell. Can we sit with ya?" The small red ribbon yellow pony said in a country accent that reminded Ken of the cowboys and cowgirls from Earth.

"Sure, I don't mind." Ken said with a smile. Maybe this was a chance to make friends?

The three ponies sat down on the table with their lunches. The pony called Scootaloo spoke up.

"So do you two have your cutie marks?"

"Um no, humans don't get cutie marks." Ken replied taking a bite out of an apple.

"Well how do ya know your special talent?" Appleboom asked.

"Ummm" Ken thought for a minute. How did people know their special talent? He's never been socially active with any of his fellow orphans, and he never got the chance to meet anyone else (Chris being an exception). So, yea he didn't know. "I don't know, I guess we just figure it out or something like that."

'Look here, we got a smarty pants.'

Ken slightly frowned at Chris's terrible joke.

"Well you can figure out your special talents with us! After all we're the-

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!" Screamed the three in unison.

The twins instantly held their ears in pain mumbling the word "Ow" over and over. The yelling was loud enough to hurt human ears, but saiyan ears are more enhanced, you could imagine how that would feel.

Rubbing her ears, Kira said "I'm sure we're found out soon enough."

Suddenly two ponies walked over to the group. One was kinda pinkish, purplish with the same hair dye, she had a some sort of crown for a cutie mark. The second, following close behind the first, was grayish in every sense of the way, and had a silver spoon for a cutie mark.

The purple pink pony spoke first, in a accent fit for a school bully. "Looks like the blank flanks are making friends with monkeys now!"

The silver spoon one spoke next "Should've excepted them too, they are blank flanks after all!"

*Twitch* *Twitch* 'Did...she just call me a..'

'MONKEY!? How dare she call us that!

'I'm not a monkey! That's rude!'

"I am not a monkey!" both of the twins yelled.

"Whatever you say chimps." The pink,purplish one said.

'WHAT DID SHE SAY!?'

Thankfully, Scootaloo spoke up. "Go away Diamond Tiraia, nopony wants you here."

"Pfh, like I want to be with monkeys and blank flanks anyhow. Let's go."

While leaving the two bullies yelled out "Blank flanks" in unison, shooting a glance at the cutie mark crusaders.

"Don't worry about them, they're bullies. Just ignore them and they're go away." Sweetie Bell said.

"Do they always do this?" Kira questioned. Still angry at the school bullies who called them chimps.

"Mostly, but we tend to ignore them. We've got back at them a couple of times through."

"I'll like to get back at them myself..." Ken whispered in a low deathly tone.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders grouped up with the Saiyan twins for recess, it was quite fun as they playground was filled with things to have fun in. They, along with other fillies and colts (mostly fillies for some reason), played a variety of games. Chris knew of a few human games that the ponies could play too with. This specific human happened to be called soccer.
Like magic, there so happened to be a good sized ball to play soccer with. Thankfully the Twins covered they're ears before the CMC screamed out...

"CUTIE MARK SOCCER PLAYERS!"

And now, a random filly had the ball and was kicking it toward the goal. But a colt got the ball away from her and past it off to Ken who was quickly taking ground toward the opposite goal belong to the other team.

Through it may have seemed unfair, both Ken and Kira were using their Ki to enhance their bodies for the game. The reason was that Ken had told Kira about the new threat coming toward Ponyville, and that they should start getting used to using Ki in their daily lives. It wasn't hard to do, being saiyans and all, but it provided a small amount of training.

To make it fair, Ken and Kira were on opposite teams from each other. Scootaloo, using her small wings to increase her speed. Knock the ball out of Ken's grasp, and the ball rolled over to a filly who kicked it toward Kira, who then proceeded to make a shoot at the goal. However Applebloom blocked the ball with a well placed hoof and threw it back into her team's grasp.

A colt head butted it toward another of his team mates, who hit it towards the goal at breakneck speed like a born naturally. The ball entered the goal and Ken's team won.

*GASP* "I got my cutie mark!" the colt that won the point had gotten his cutie mark.

"What is it?" a random filly asked out.

Ken came over looked at it. "It's a soccer ball! Your got your cutie mark in soccer!"

A couple sayings of congratulations went toward the colt who was jumping in joy.

After recess, school continued like it normally would. A couple of lessons here and there, and Ken and Kira quickly caught onto the alphabet. Through they couldn't read yet, Chris could translate the alphabet of ponies into his own and read simple short words for them. A few hours later, everypony and the twins left the school. Lyra came into view and saw twins finish talking to the CMC.

"You wanna come to our club house someday? It near Sweet Apple Acres." Sweetie Bell said.

"Sure, We'll be sure to go someday." Ken grinned at his new friends.

"Ken, Kira! Ready to go home?" Lyra yelled out.

"Well seems like we have to go, it was nice meeting you." Kira said, smiling and her tail wagging.

"You too!" The CMC said.

They went separate paths, and gone to their respective parents. When the twins reached Lyra, she asked them a question every parent ask.

"How was your first day at school?"

The twins said "It was great!" and told her how their day went. Skipping the bully part of course, how they played soccer, and learned about Equestria and the alphabet. Through they still had some trouble when repeating the alphabet to her.

Now they head home and spent some of the night training their skills, without Lyra knowing of course, they had dinner at a more human level. And then went to sleep. Knowing well that their days of training are limited before the coming battle.


Meanwhile, in the Everfree forest. A green colored pony got lost within, trying to desperately get out. Unaware of something close by.

*crack* *GASP* "Who's there?!" screamed out the mare. Shivering in freight in being in the forest at such a night.

*crack* "Show yourself!"

A tree fell and the mare jumped and looked at the fallen tree. "Oh, it was just a tree..."

*Snort* *heavy breathing* "Uhh..." The mare turned around, but was too late to react, she never had a chance.

As a pair of huge chompers came down on her body. It bite her in half and swallowed the mare's remains, then roared at the dark and silent night. The Dragon is getting closer to it's target.

PreviousChapters Next