• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,500 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,500

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 26: Saiyan Rescue Team

Discord Saga

Chapter 26: Saiyan Rescue Team

Kira led the way through the square shaped corridors, her light crystal lighting at least ten feet around her in a bright circle. It allowed her to see her brother easily and somewhat whats in front of her. Every time they entered a room, the light crystal's light dimmed outward, making the room illuminated for her and Ken to be able to see whats inside the room.

Going down another staircase, when they reached it's bottom they looked to see a sign that said, 15F. Kira looked to her twin brother for information.

"How many floors did we go down now?" she asked.

"We started from 22F, we are now 15F. How many floors did we go down Ken, I'll let you use your fingers. Chris mathematically questioned Ken.

Ken looked down at his fingers has he counted down verbally. His fingers stopped with only seven up, he looked up to his sister.

"We've gone down seven floors!" He said out proudly.

Kira giggled slightly and the two continued to try and find the next staircase. It didn't take long to find it due to them following Lyra's Ki trail. But unlike the other rooms, this one wasn't so peaceful, in fact the moment the two entered thee room, they had to roll out of the way to the opposite of each other, dodging an incoming arrow. The twins each landed on a quite oversized square tile.

Kira looked up to see half a dozen pink figures in the room. She stood up and walked forward a square, the moment she did all the other figures moved a square closer to the two twins.

'Ken, you saw that? It's like they won't go unless we do.'
Kira telepathically said.

'Yea, daddy says we're in some sort of take-turn room. Everyone takes a turn, I think it's my turn now.' Ken telepathically replied.

'wait nii-san, we can form a plan!

'Ok, what you have in mind?'

Kira looked around the room, it was quite empty but their was one of those fancy candle things handing from the ceiling, but a Ki blast would knock it against the wall and destroy it, she wanted it to come down and smash the bad guys. Kira looked at Ken who was currently holding his Slicing Pole in his arms, wait! That's it!

'Ken, can you throw your Slicing pole to cut that fancy candle thing down from the ceiling?'

'I'll try...' Ken found the candler and spun his weapon, he threw it toward his target. It almost missed, but the edge of the pole sliced clean through the golden chain, the candler came crashing down, dissipating three figures with the pole struck into the wall.

Kira didn't have time to celebrate, the remaining figures got closer, and one but two blocks away charged a break necking speed attacking her. Kira desperately tried to dodge, but the magic of the room was strong, disallowing her to take an extra turn in order to make the dodge. The pink figure's attack landed solid in Kira's face, before it retreated. Kira grasped her now bleeding nose as she stumbled on her square. Then her turn came up, and in a act of revenge, she blasted the figure that attacked her into oblivion.

'Remind me not to make sis angry.'

'Noted, and it's your turn.'

Ken saw a figure two squares in front of him. He grinned and phased out, reappearing in front of it and sending a kick knocking the figure's head clean off, making it dissipate into smoke. He then found himself suddenly back in his own square.

'Whoa, this room is weird.' Ken thought.

After a minute, the last figure was destroyed by another Ki blast from Kira. The twins felt the magic of the room lift, making everything return to real time. Ken walked over and collected his Slicing Pole while his sister collected the bits that fell from the figures. They continued to make their way down floor after floor, each time mysterious magic would turn on when they meet pink figures.


The twins went down another stair case and were suddenly put into a very enlarged room, they look at the sign that said...

1F, Canterlot Castle




"It's mom..." They both said.

In the center of the room, was Lyra. To be more exact, Discorded Lyra. And she was on her own square looking at the twins with murderous eyes. The twins were next to each other on their own squares.

'Alright Ken listen up, in order to save Lyra you two will have to beat her so that her magical reserves are low. Then I'll give you some of my Ki which you will give Lyra. From there I will try to free her mind from her discorded state.' Chris said.

The twins and Lyra stared at each other, and then the twins stepped forward a square beginning the fight. Lyra horn glowed, her magical aura grasping two nearby crates, in which she threw at them. Both Ken and Kira braced themselves by moving their arms into a blocking position, since the magic of the room disallowed dodging, blocking would have to do. The crates it them hard, but due to saiyan strength, the twins were able to hold their own easily.

Realizing that it's her turn, Kira put her hands into her forehead gathering Ki energy. When she determined it enough she brought it forward shooting a blasting yellow beam. "MASENKO HA!" She yelled.

The yellow beam shoot toward Lyra, a magical shield came up from her taking the damage from the attack. When Kira's attack ended, the shield was still up, and still strong.

'Seems we got to beat mommy's shield first!' Kira telepathically thought.

'Alright.' Ken quickly replied.

Ken grabbed this giant sunflower seed from his pocket, he found it around 9F on the ground and has seen what it could do. He tossed it toward Lyra. The shield came up just as the seed reached it, on impact the sunflower seed exploded with a fiery destruction. When the smoke cleared, the shield could still be seen to be up, but it had small cracks.

Lyra's horn glowed violently once again, she seemed to have phased out but didn't move. The twin's eyed curiously before Lyra sudden teleported in front of Ken AND blasted him with a push back spell. Ken flung 4 squares to the opposite of his sister's position.

Ken crashed into the wall, but quickly got out of it. He was surprised his adopted mother was so tough, when did she get this powerful? Then again, how did she do two things at once?

'Are you alright Ken!? His sister thought to him worriedly.

'Yeah, I'm fine....I wonder if..'

Ken brought his arms across each other before suddenly jerking them back to his sides as he yelled out...

"KAIOKEN!" A fiery red aura burst into existence around his has he felt the power boost from his technique. He felt it was still his turn, he thought right, it seems speed boosting techniques give you two turns.

Ken looked up at Discorded Lyra with fire in his eyes. He screamed out again, filling his body with the power and speed boost, increasing himself with yet another turn!

"KAIOKEN x2!" He yelled out. The power within him flowing through him, he liked it, no he loved it! But he shook his head knowing full well it doesn't last long, he looked at Lyra again and brought his hands,cupped to his right side.

"Ka....Me...Ha...Me..." A familar blue light shone from his cupped hands.

'Let's see if mommy's shield can take this!'

'Not too much nii-san!'

'Don't worry, I'm in control.'

He suddenly brought his hands forward, the roar of the giant beam of blue Ki energy rushing out of his palms towards Lyra.
"HAAAAAAA!!!"

The magical shield came up, and the giant beam of energy collided with it. The two energies, magic and Ki, fought over each other violently, sparking electricity generating from the colliding forces across the ground of the large room. After a full minute which seemed to have last an hour, the Kamehameha wave cracked through the shield blasting Lyra fully across the room.

Lyra slowly stood up, bruises and cuts all over her portal, her magical reserves depleted. But she stood up non the less. She then nodded her head at two other doors. Half a dozen pink figures entered the room and onto the square tiles.

Kira looked around and at her brother, who was now on his knees breathing in and out deeply from the recoil of using the kaioken to a double level. She grabbed a blue berry from her pocket and tossed it toward Ken.

'Catch brother!'

Ken caught the berry and ate it rapidly, the berry's unique abilities washed over him has he was instantly rejuvenated. He stood up and nodded at his twin sister in thanks. The Pink figures stepped closer to them, slowly getting between Lyra and the twins.

'Kira, we can't let them get between me and mom!'

'I'll try to get their attention on me while you go after mom and let dad cure her!' Suddenly their adopted mother spoke up in a rude tone.

"Hahahahah!" She laughed harshly. "I know you wish to go home, well I won't let you! If I can't have you alive, then I'll have you dead!"

Chris decided to comment on this in Ken's mind. 'Dang, she's crazy in the head when she's discorded.'

Lyra seemed to skip her turn as she just stood their resting, Ken walked up closer as well has Kira. The pink figures also walked up closer, the air was once again getting tense and the sense of battle getting closer once again. Both Ken and Kira's saiyan blood were boiling for the fight and they couldn't help but smile for this battle, with Kira's tail wiggling in anticipation.

Suddenly, everything went at breakneck speed. Ken smashed his fist against a figure, dissipating it. Kira shot a Ki blast spread, destroying another two figures. Other figures charged at Kira, who blocked most of them, but she got hit on the side by a hoof strike. Ken continued to 'run' closer to Lyra every turn, has Kira and the pink figures battled it out. A figure tried to attack Kira's backside but was met with a swipe from a tail coming on blinding speed, the tail swipe caused the figure to dissipate.

Lyra saw Ken coming up really close to her, she blasted a few magical attacks at him, but Ken seemed to shrug off the weakened attacks at they hit against him for each turn he got a square closer. Kira jumped into the air and grabbed a hanging candler as the last two pink figures landed at attack onto each other, causing each one to dissipate into smoke.

Ken was a square in front of Lyra has he charged an orb of Chris's Ki into Lyra's horn. She suddenly froze, and Ken suddenly seem to be freeze as well when the Ki orb reached her horn.


Deep within Lyra's mind.

Chris landed on the gray grass, he looked around to see most of the area being a lovely park, through now gray due to discorsion. He looked forward to see her house, now chained at all corners, and Lyra being in one of the front windows trying to get out. He walked up to the window in which she now stopped struggling and looked up to him.

"Who are you...wait, your a human!" she said loudly through the window.

"I'm not a human Lyra." Chris unwrapped his saiyan tail, letting it wiggle freely in the not so apparent, wind.

"Your a...uhh...saiyan?' She said, unsure of the word.

Chris nodded "I'm the saiyan in the seal you saw at the hospital when Ken was asleep."

Lyra tilted her head, before her eyes suddenly widened in remembrance. "Your in that picture on Ken's stomach!? And it's a seal!?"

"Whoa calm down, yeah I am, and yes it is. I was sealed within Ken three years ago in order to save my life, it also turned him half saiyan, half human. Through, I'm also sadly responsible for his horrible memories in the labs..."

"Oh boo hoo hoo, this also means your responsible for everything. This means taking them away from me!"

Chris turned around too see a Discorded Lyra, who was standing atop a rock.

"Don't listen to her! She trapped me within my mind! Ken and Kira would never do that!" the real Lyra yelled out.

"I don't know how you were discorded in the first place, but I do know how to fix it." Chris grinned as he re-wrapped his tail around him and cracked his knuckles.

"Ha! You can't touch me here! I'm at least three times more powerful in here then in the outside world!"

"Oh really? Chris replied, his eyes shifting from an onyx black...

To a light teal.







The chain on the doors fell apart has the clone was vaporized from a bright golden Ki attack. Chris turned to Lyra, back to his usual onyx eye color. Lyra, still wide eyed from the god-like power she had just seen.

"W-What was that you did?" She asked.

"That dear Lyra, was something that Ken and Kira will possibly have some day." He looked around to see her mind becoming fully colored again. 'Well, I make my departure, oh and Lyra.

"Y-yes?"

"Don't ever abandon my son and daughter." With that he disappeared.

".....Did he say...Son and daughter?"


Ken was rubbing his head, he felt Chris's mind return into him, but his head still hurt with a minor ache. His sister was now sitting next to him, the magic of the room now lifted to allow real time once again. They looked at Lyra who's gray coat became the bright teal colored coat they all know and loved.

"Ugh...." She said out loud.

Ken and Kira smiled, that was the voice they know as their mother. They came up to her and helped her get up. Lyra looked at them curiously before suddenly remembering everything that happened. She then enveloped them into a big loving hug.

"I'm so sorry, can you please forgive me?" She said.

"It's alright mommy it wasn't you that was doing it after all." Ken said.

"Yeah, it was Discord's fault." Kira said as well.

Lyra nodded and ended her hug, and wiped her tears. She stood up, and which the twins also stood up. She glanced at Ken, now knowing about Chris, or their father, being sealed within him. Before they all slowly walked around to reveal the still discorded land.

"You know, we're still now out of this." She said sighing.

"I know." They both said.

Then Ken spoke up, his fist clenching themselves. "And we're gonna finish this, once and for all."

PreviousChapters Next