• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 10,500 Views, 922 Comments

Saiyan of Equestria - Boyzilla



A half saiyan, half human little boy named Ken was subjugated to a lab for two years. When escaping he is transported to Equestria, where he's adopted, and gains a twin sister. Now Ken, and Kira, train to protect their new home, family, and friends.

  • ...
59
 922
 10,500

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: Twin siblings

Pony Saga

Chapter 7: Twin siblings

Twilight slowly walked over to her still working spell, only to realize it wasn't a pony. Instead, it was the worst occasion that could have ever entered through door at such a time. It was the human; Twilight's spell finished and exploded outward, leaving smoke, dust, and a blow apart doorway.

When the purple unicorn reopened her eyes, and the dust settled, they widened considerably. Clear and apparent as the blue sky, a clone of the human boy lay unconscious next to its original. Her spell had worked! Well sort of, the new human clone had a more feminine body structure, and a few other facial differences. In all honestly, the clone appeared to be more similar to an identical twin than a clone at all.

Twilight shook her head, not the time for scientific observations! She galloped to Ken first to inspect for injuries.

She sighed in relief, "Oh thank goodness, I don't see any injuries on him, but why did he come here in the first place? And where's Lyra?" Twilight questioned out loud.

"Twilight are you okay? I heard an explosion- what are those!" Exclaimed her baby dragon assistant, Spike. Who slowly walked next to Twilight, keeping an eye on the humans laying on the ground.

"They're humans Spike, remember the letter I sent last night?" Twilight replied, now checking over the female clone for any injures. Timing for two minutes to see if the clone would dissipate, only it hadn't. Twilight assumed it meant that either the clone would in an hour, or she had unintentionally invented a permanent cloning spell. But there could be a number of factors she wasn't considering, such as species, cellar structure, magic resistance, and so on.

She felt a bit ashamed of herself for trying such a spell without another unicorn or Princess Celestia nearby to watch in case bad scenarios occur.

Spike spoke up, breaking Twilight out of her thoughts, "Oh now I remember, but what are they doing here? Aren't they suppose to be here two days later?" He questioned. Glancing back and forth between his claw and the human child's hands.

"I don't know why Ken came here, and I don't see Lyra around. But how did Ken get out Lyra's house in the first place?" Twilight questioned, puzzled on how he did so.

"Same way as Fluttershy's bunny does? He opens the door, it would be quite easy for him since he has claws." Spike replied shaking his claws gesturally.

Of course so that why humans have claws, or hands in this case, much easier to grasp objects then hooves. And with all the things she seen the human do, its clear that they are near-pony intelligence. Or perhaps they did have pony intelligence, just lacked the correct vocal organ to speak. She'll have to do some tests at a later date, with Lyra's permission of course.

"Spike could you go get Lyra for me? And Fluttershy if you will."

"Yeah, yeah." Spike replied, stepping out through the destroyed doorway.

She'll have to get that fixed.


'.........'

'............'

'.....Where...'

'..Where am I?'

'Why do I feel so... Alone?...'

A image started to appear before me... Like a memory... I watched as it focused into a clearer image and saw a young boy, and an older one. The older one appeared to be fading slightly, dressed in a black gi with a brown belt around his waist.

"So Ken, will you allow me to survive and have a possible way for a happy life? One with family, siblings, and friends? The older man said.

"I... I guess I have nothing better to do Chris, If I can have a chance to have a family I'll take it!" The boy, Ken, replied.

The man, Chris, nodded. A golden aura erupted around him, an aura of pure energy. Chris suddenly transformed into this energy and it channeled itself inside Ken's stomach, a seal formed as it was fully absorbed within him.

Ken seems so familiar...

Another memory played, Ken looked to be escaping a laboratory, then another played of him meeting talking ponies... They look cute. Then I saw this one mint green hued pony and I.... I felt loved by her just as Ken felt. The memories stopped, blackness surrounding every corner.

Looking down at myself, in almost every aspect I looked exactly like Ken, but how different did I look from him? A mirror appeared in front of me to answer my question. My black spiky hair appeared slightly longer, a scar shown itself along the bridge of my nose. A white clip seemed to hold the corner edge of my hair back slightly, to prevent it blocking my right eye vision. Eyelashes a bit longer, smoother skin appearance, and the obvious difference of feeling down there.

'But...What's my name.?' Glancing toward my hand, I spotted that wrist collar similar in design to Ken's own, but I couldn't read the symbols no matter how hard I tried. It did appeared different in lettering through.

A small light appeared in the distance, drawing closer and get bigger. Then my body felt warm as light engulfed my vision.


Lyra couldn't think of anything worse that would've happen at such a time, she had got Ken to like her more, had a nice breakfast, just finished writing a nice new symphony, it was quite frankly the happiest day of her life. Now she just heard from Spike that her precious little human was possible hurt at Twilight's library.

It was pretty obvious that she was angry, but her concern for Ken out competed her anger for Twilight's mistake.

Lyra galloped over to the library, her eyes widening at the sight of the doorway having been blown apart. Now she feared the worst, behind her, Spike and Fluttershy galloped to catch up with her. Lyra wasted no time and ran into the library.

"Where is Ken!" She screamed with anger in her voice. Forgetting to look around as she stared into Twilight's eyes.

"Lyra you don't have to scream they're going to be fine." Twilight replied backing a step away from the angry, and overprotective, Lyra.

"Where is he? Where is Ken? Please Twilight show me hi- Did you say they are going to be fine?" Lyra asked confusingly.

"Well... You see... Lyra that's the other reason I called you here for..." Twilight trailed off.

"Umm Twilight, Fluttershy is here now... So could you bring them to see the humans?" Spike asked cross-armed.

Twilight, Lyra, and Fluttershy headed upstairs into Twilight's room, when Twilight opened the door and let them in they both almost gasped at a adorable sight.


'Ugh my head...' Ken mumbled in his thoughts, waking up in a bed with a horrible headache. He looked around, his eyes widening at the sight next to him. A little girl lay next to him, hugging him for dear life in her sleep. Ken didn't dare move in fear that if he does, it would awaken her.

'She looks like me, in fact she's probably that energy that came out of me.' He shivered slightly at the memory of what recently transpired.

'Does she...' He moved his head slowly and glanced behind her back and sure enough, there was a brown furry saiyan tail.

'Ok this is freaky.' Ken thought to himself.

The girl began to stir and he slowly lied down again, however the girl awoke and slowly opened her eyes, starring them at Ken for a minute.

'Uh...' He ingeniously thought.

'Who said that?' replied a scared female voice.

'You can hear my thoughts? Wow thought only Chris-sensei could do that!' Ken replied in thought.

'Chris? So.. Are you, Ken? Why are we talking like this Ken?

'Yeah, I'm Ken! Oh, and I don't really want the ponies to know I can talk.' Ken got up into a sitting position, the identical girl following afterward. Unknowingly they were telepathically talking to each other. Social saiyan and human instincts kicked in as they started subconsciously using hand, head, and tail gestures.

'Oh... Cause we don't want to be treated like...I mean you, were treated at that lab right?' She questioned, her tail curling up to be like a question mark.

'Yeah I don't- Huh? How do you know about that lab?' Now Ken's tail formed a question mark. The girl's tail calmed and went limp, her head tilted in confusion.

'I...I don't know, I feel like I've been through it all. I saw it all and saw me doing all of it.' She said confused at her own words.

A familiar adult voice made itself known inside the boy's mind 'It appears that she has acquired your memories Ken, most probably from the spell that had seemed to clone you incorrectly. Thus giving us her; can she also hear me?' Chris asks.

'Did you hear Chris-sensei just now?' Ken asked through telepathy.

The little girl shook her head and replied 'No I didn't hear anyone but you Ken.'

Inside Ken's mind, Chris shoulders went down. 'Darn it, would be nice to talk to someone else for a change...Oh well at least she knows about me.' He said to brighten himself up.

'So, since you came out of me... Kinda, are you like my twin sister now?' He asked, his voice sounding like he is begging.

She looked at him then herself, then back to him. 'I...I guess I am, and that would make you my twin brother?'

A smile appeared on both their faces, small tears running down their faces. They joined hands, and soon they were hugging each other, tails wrapped around the others waist. They cried tears of joy and then they heard a door open and a small gasp.

They broke the hug and brought back their tails. However they still held their hands.

Author's Note:

This chapter has been REDONE!!!!

PreviousChapters Next