• Published 12th Apr 2014
  • 2,481 Views, 25 Comments

What's on the Menu - draygan



Sweetie Belle pulls a prank to unintended consequences after Rarity seemingly insults her.

Comments ( 6 )

Isn't there a way that Sweetie Belle and Rarity can either escape or let AppleJack, Fluttershy or anypony know who they really are?

Oh, happy to see a new part of this one. Looking forward to see how they get out of this (if they do at all)

Tek

I have to say I am enjoying this story, its quite well written.

I do wish that the mental degradation of the two had more of a spotlight, a bit more internal dialogue or talk between the two showcasing it would have been nice. It seems to me that you worked hard to keep the two of them apart to sort of prevent this.

I find that "the most generous of cows" really is a good example of a story showing mental degradation really well.

I admit I have to say the foreshadowed ending is looking rather dark for my tastes, I have to put my vote in with those hoping for a last minute saving throw for the two.

On the whole great story, looking forward to the next part.

This is a favorite of mine and I am excited for more. Keep up the good work

That particular day she didn’t need the tube;

“Cowbelle’s intake has steadily increased, as well as her weight… she’s nearly at the target it looks like.”(—— Eyes widening in surprise. “Are… are these numbers right?”

“Eeyup.“ (——

While I am not usually a fan of fatal vore, and I would very much like to see this resolved without Rarity and Sweetie Belle going to slaughter... this is a vore story. And Sweetie's already been sold to a griffin who is very likely going to chop her up into juicy steaks. And, sadly, Rarity is also going to become steak.

In short... I'd like to see this resolved with someone, probably Twilight cause she's the smartest pony there, figuring out what happened and saving the two of them... however they're bound for the dinner table.

Login or register to comment