• Published 4th Apr 2014
  • 6,363 Views, 75 Comments

The Big Bellied, Wide Framed, Evil, Prismatic, Pony Eater - PonePlumper



When you just want to eat ponies, what price will you pay?

  • ...
57
 75
 6,363
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

6244853 You're actually not too far off from what I was planning initially.

I'll admit it is getting really good and I would love to see Rainbow Dash eating more ponies.

4505617 She's slowly being corrupted. You expected her to keep to her word on not eating certain ponies?

I didn't mean to make that seem like Derpy hate. I like her. Just, stuff's happening as the darkness wills it, y'know?

IT
is
ALIIIIIVE

I know this story is meant to be a fetish driven story, but i still want her and pinkie to die for what they've done. Derpy was one of my favorite characters, and the CMC are my favorite foals. so yeah, they need to die. sorry.

I want to see it turn against her.
Something like being an element causing her to pull the consciousness's of her victims into her mind at the end.

6266072 Oddly, I wasn't notified of this comment. Anyway, cool, I'm ecstatic:yay: that this is back. By the way, to throw in my cards on the whole "should Rainbow and Pinkie die", I would find that a disappointment:fluttershysad:, I love Derpy:heart: and the CMC:heart:, but I loved when she ate them (especially the CMC):rainbowwild: and would just adore Rainbow eating everypony you could think of. I hate it when the predator loses, I like it better when I can root for a predator and see them win:pinkiecrazy:.

6266109 In answer to my reaction to the new chapter, I found it good, but does leave things open to a bittersweet ending, which as I said I do not want, but otherwise it's good, as long as there is something of Rainbow Dash there physically, well...LET'S SEE HOW MONSTROUS SHE CAN GET!!!!!. So yeah, not bad at all, I loved Rainbow Id, and Rainbow Satiator's fun to listen to.

It amazes me, the stuff with Rainbow Id actually turns me on, despite there being no actual vore. If Rainbow Id actually represents how big Rainbow Dash's body has gotten, then how is she gonna get out of Fluttershy's house?...maybe she'll just-(Crash)...

I also now really want to give Rainbow Dash/Rainbow Id a tummy rub, while listening to it gurgle.:rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild:

Good. Even though the constant burping and weight gain are driving me off and I might quit because of them.
Though I do like the idea of RD's mind slowly getting captured and her identity corrupted or destroyed to hijack her body...

Do more chapters I love this story you should do more vore stores

So I've been a shitter and haven't logged in forever, so I haven't been able to tell you how FUCKING GREAT THIS SHIT IS HOLY FUCK SO MANY FETISHES I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD. I also really like the id/ego thing going on in her head, that was a definitely very unexpected but really creative way of fleshing out the curse. Since this whole alterni-verse (tm) is FUBAR, I just hope it can go on long enough to watch everypony get eaten hehe.

Still a big fan of your work, hope to see more of anything from you sooner rather than later.

7028700 ALL WILL SOMEDAY WORSHIP THE GLORIOUS VORE!!!!!!!!!!...just kidding:twilightsmile:

I'm hoping for that too:pinkiehappy: So many vores end with only a few being eaten, or all being gobbled up without detail:fluttercry:

u should totes write more bruh

I’ve gone back to this story quite a few times, and I can’t help but say how well written it is! Personally, the whole villain thing adds great backstory to it. I’d love to see this story finished one day! Great work! :twilightsmile:

Still a great concept. Can't help but imagine a nearly immobile Dash dragging herself into the schoolhouse and eating everypony inside hehe

10855051
That is a dynamite idea. I might have to write something like that some time in the future, if you're okay with that...

10998953
Unbelievably okay with that, my fine individual.

Honestly, any new quality RD vore/weight gain content from anyone at this time would be greatly appreciated.

Happy to advise anyone who's interested in giving it a shot! :pinkiesmile:

11000829
Thank you. I get so many ideas, but only recently have managed to get any off the ground, and none on this site yet.

Login or register to comment