• Published 26th Feb 2014
  • 6,534 Views, 73 Comments

Rider from Tartarus: Retribution - Wild Riot



A man cosplaying as Beelzemon from Digimon gets sent to Equestria and captured in Tartarus for 1500 years. He gets out it's not pretty.

  • ...
27
 73
 6,534

Reintroduction

Beel's POV 1432 years ago

"Holy shit, what a weird dream!" I always had weird dreams, but this one took the prize.

I don't know what part of my subconscious came up with lazer-spewing horses and demon bikes, but it clearly had issues.

My head didn't stop ringing since I opened my eyes and my whole body felt like someone tried to turn me into hamburger meat. Despite that I concentrated enough to realize I was in a huge park, and worst of all I still had the silly costume on.

A deep sigh escaped my mouth, "at least we're even now, David."

My first and final convention apparently ended with me getting drunk, and wandering to the local park. Although, I didn't smell like alcohol, 'not yet,' maybe drugs, 'shit if I got high, my dad is going to kill me for sure.' With my mind going berserk in the implications of waking up surrounded by trees, I failed to notice the familiar grey bike behind me. That is until, almost stumbling upon it on my way up from the ground.

"The fuck?" My already fragile state of mind collapsed in on itself with the first sight of my new reality, 'no no no no no no, No! This can't be happening!' "What is that doing here? It was just a dream, there is no way that all that bullshit was real! I'm going to close my eyes and count to three, and that thing will be gone" - without yet knowing, I closed my three eyes - "one, two, three!" Obviously it was still there.

"Damn it! Wake up, wake up wake up" - I bashed my head to the nearest tree - " wake up, wake up!" I was expecting by now that my head to be busted open, however it wasn't my head that ended up cracked. The loud noise of the fallen tree surprised me enough to stop me from screaming.

It was high time to discern between the difference from my new found body and my old one. I was definitely taller; even though I was in pain, my whole body felt like a rock. What were once disguised air shooting props, now felt like real guns and if my dream was real, they were. The plastic tale, now seemed alive and able to move wherever I wanted it to. Removing my gauntlets revealed a light lavender hand with large claws. What really worried me was the face; if the skin in my hand was this colorful tone, it stand to reason the rest of my skin followed suit, and most important of all, the fake plastic eye on the mask.

"Well, here goes nothing" - I raised my hand to the probable position of my new eye, and I touched it with my sharp claw - "shhhhhiiiiitttt!"

I couldn't possibly be in this much pain and not have woken up, especially if the pain came from what was supposed to be a plastic eyeball. I sat on my bike, for what felt like hours, as I slowly coped with my recent memories; 'the explosion, the princesses, the con. The ring!' I immediately turned to where the dash board once was. There was nothing. Not even a single trace of it ever existing.

"No! But I saw it!" The ring merging with the dashboard, and the eye lodge itself onto it! I was at a loss. With no trace of the enigmatic eye there was little I can do to make sense of my situation or even explain it to those princesses, 'if they stopped trying to kill me for five seconds, that is.'

It was then when the full meaning of their words caught up with me, "Monarchs of Equestria... Equestria?" 'Wait that couldn't possibly mean that there are only these weird horses in wherever I am, right?' There was only one way to find out. I started the engine, faced forward in the bike, and head out towards the nearest dirt road.

~#~

It was clear by now wherever I ended up, it wasn't Earth. For an entire day I drove non-stop on that road, and in all that way I didn't glimpse upon a single evidence of civilization, just trees and green plains.

I was at my limit. I could now add sore throat and an empty stomach to my long list of pains, fortunately up a head there was a wooden wagon with two pegasi beside it. I stopped the bike in front of them and I watched as their gazes fixed on me. It wasn't long before they slowly paced back, fear clearly plastered on there faces.

"Please,- I reached my hand out - "I need something to eat," unfortunately my weak plea was drowned by the scream of the green pegasus.

"Ahhhhh! The monster from the capital, run Surprise!" He screamed at his white partner beside him as he, at least it sounded like a him, flared his wings and took off.

"But the pies for the town's inauguration," said the white pegasus looking at the covered wagon behind her.

"Forget the bloody pies! That monster nearly killed the princesses," 'that's a lie, last time I saw them they still had plenty of fight within them, particularly the white one.' At that last remark the white pegasus reluctantly flew into the sky with her friend further down the road.

"No wait, please," too late as I was once again alone, well almost alone. 'Did she say pie?'

I approached the abandoned wagon, lifting the mantle on top of it unleashing an aroma of fresh baked goods that sent me unto a wild rampage, devouring every pastry with extreme impunity. I don't know what came over me, if it was the stress of being trapped in a world full of horses or the relief of finding food for the fist time in over a day and a half, but I was sure that at some point I laughed like a maniac. When I calmed down I discovered that I had an audience; a large, terrified and armed audience.

"Um, hi..."


Apple Bloom's POV Present Day

"Ahhhhhhh!" I ran as fast as I could for the exit.

Yet the monster was faster and cut me off before I could even put a hoof outside. He caught me by the rear right leg, he easily lifted me up with his enormous claws. It was then when I got a good look to his face. It had three really small eyes and wore a strange purple mask. It also had a short yellow mane, but the scariest part of him was his fangs and angry looking face. They sent a shiver down my spine each time I looked at it.

"Okay look, I wo-" before he could continue I noticed the pancake glued to my rear left hoof, I grabbed it and tossed it to his face. It released my leg, sending me crashing into the floor. I got up and this time I reached outside where Big Mac was already running to meet me.

"Apple Bloom are you okay? I heard you screaming," I was on the ground doing my hardest to breath.

"Mon-monster in the barn," I could barely speak, but I hoped Big Mac believed me now.

He looked into my eyes with a serious look, after a moment he raced towards the barn with me behind him. He bucked the front door open, and... there was nothing. 'Not this time, monster,'

"He was in the haystacks before!" immediately Big Mac grabbed the pitch fork to move the haystacks around. Both of them were empty. Big Mac turned to me with a mild look of annoyance on his face. "Maybe he escaped by the back door?" He only pointed at the wooden plank holding shut the back doors.

"Apple Bloom, if this 'monster' is just a way to skip your chores, I suggest you drop it."

"B-but it's real, I swear! It was this black demon with three, red ey-"

He only sighed, "eeyup you're grounded."

"But; but, but-"

"It's not okay for you to go telling lies to skip your chores. Three days without playing with your friends, little missy," he left without saying another word.

Tears swelled under my eyes until a loud crash cut my sadness short, he was behind me. 'He was on the ceiling the whole time, not that it matter now that Big Mac thought I was a big fat liar,' instead of lifting me like last time, he crouched to look at my face.

"If you're here to eat me, you might as well get this over! It can't be worst than being grounded!" his face twisted and changed suddenly to a more tired expression.

"This again, I'm not going to eat anyone, just because I look like a demon doesn't mean I eat ponies. Besides very few demons eat ponies."

"Wait do you know a lot of demons... Demons do eat ponies!" I pouted.

"Ugh," he put his claw over his face, "let's try this again, what's your name?"

"I'm not supposed to give my name to strangers, but if you tell me your name, I'll tell you mine." He froze like I asked him what was his favorite color or ice-cream flavor was.

"B... is my name," his eyes moved to his right as he delivered the worst told lie I ever heard.

"B, aha, okay if you don't want to tell me your name this is as far as our conversation goes," I said while turning my back to 'B', leaving the barn by the front gate.

"Fine!" he grumbled something I didn't quite catch, but looking at his face told me I was lucky for not doing so, "it's Beelzemon."

~#~

I expected being friends with some demon would be more fun than a history class. Apparently it was one the same.

"Let me get this straight, Celestia sent, her only sister, to the moon for a thousand years! Wow, that's cold even for someone like her."

"Well, she tried to take over Equestria."

"Still, I knew it was only a matter of time before she went insane from all that power." I didn't like one bit how he referred to the princess every time I spoke about her nor that grin he had.

"Princess Celestia isn't a bad pony," I huffed annoyed, "anyway it doesn't matter since my sister and her friends saved her."

"Really, your sister defeated Princess Luna, and I thought my lies were obvious." I was really mad, not once, but twice now I've been called a liar today, and the morning wasn't even over.

"It's true she and her friends used something called the 'Elements of Harmony'!"

"Elements of what-now?"

"Harmony, well I don't really know much about them, only that it shoots rainbows." his face got serious all of a sudden, even losing that grin that bothered me so much.

"It didn't happen to be six colored gems, and turned things to stone?" he said crouching down to get a better look at my face. I did my best to remember since he looked nervous, maybe he wasn't such a bad pony... or demon. "What happened minutes ago you didn't stop talking," my patience was already over.

"I don't now what your problem is, but you've been nothing more than a mean pony/demon. Getting me grounded and calling me a liar! I don't want to have anything to do with you!" I was on my way to the exit when a familiar claw stopped me.

"Look kid, It's been a tough week or two," his face certainly look tired, "let me try it again, could you please tell me what you know about those element things?"

"You're only trying this hard because you want to know about the Elements of Harmony," I turned to face him while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I mean n- damn it!" 'I knew it,' "Fine, let's cut the crap," 'what does 'crap' means? I'll ask Big Mac later,' "what do you want?"

"What do I want? Are you a genie?!" 'Sweet I know, first I´ll ask for three more wishes, then-'

"No! You mor.. child I mean if there's someone you hate or bothers you, and you wanted for them to disappear," 'I only imagined Beelzemon devouring Diamond Tara and Silver Spoon,' "maybe a favor?"

"Apple Bloom, where are you it's time to start the daily chores!" the voice from my big brother came from the outside.

Now it was my turn to grin. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" Beelzemon said already knowing the meaning behind my smile.


Beel's POV Present Day

'Why did it have to be a kid. If it was any other adult pony, I'd have all the information I wanted by now, nonetheless I don't have it in me to hurt children.' "Beel hurry up with those apples, my brother is going to return any moment now!" 'Perhaps it was time to find out if I really had it in me.'

Dropping the apples basket in the ground I decided I had enough of playing games. I closed the distance between the kid and I, cautiously approached my hand towards her little neck, "here he comes!" she flung a basket full of apples at me sending me over the fence. For being a kid she was remarkably strong, that trow left me dizzy for a couple of seconds.

"Okay he already left, you can stop hiding now."

I struggled to get up without tumbling from the dizziness, once that I was on my two feet and the earth stopped moving I was ready to end this bullshit. "Alright you're going to tell me what I want right now!" I said flaring my claws for good measure.

"Tell you about what?" I couldn't take it anymore I was about to scream at the top of my lungs, I no longer cared if Celestia and her whole guard could pinpoint my location by my screaming, this was too much.

"The Elements of Harmony the things that shoot rainbows! Do they turn things to stone, yes or no?!" So much for staying under the radar, still it was worth it.

"Ahh, right, now that I think about it I remember that there was this statue in the Canterlot Gardens that I had to make a report about it, and next week it attacked Ponyville. I don't recall very well what happened next, only watching a rainbow and then some guards left with the statue, but then it was in a different pose. I think it's name was Discord."

'Discord, Canterlot Gardens? It's probably where my bike and guns are.' "In those Canterlot Gardens you didn't happen to see a statue called 'Rage'?"

"Yes, it looked like half a cart, but with a wheel in front." 'Excellent it still exists.'

"Where is this Canterlot? I need to get there as fast as I can!" Finally after all this wandering I at last had a clear goal, and I was one step closer to my revenge.

"Over there," she merely lifted her hoof pointing to the mountain in the distance, the mountain with the hanging city.

"How the hell am I supposed to get over there!" the kid only looked at me with a confused face.

"If you're asking how to get there, my sister uses the train like most ponies." 'They have trains now, that´ll make things interesting later.' "I totally forgot my sister's train will be here any minute now, come on Beel!" After saying that she pulled me by the hand to the outside of the farm.

"Stop calling me that, at least call me Beelzemon!" Beelzemon wasn't a name I was fond of, but it sure beat; demon, monster, beast or Beel.

There was a flash of light behind me, at first I thought it was a unicorn teleporting, but my fears were put to rest when a strange white device emerged. "Hey wait up," unfortunately for me and my curiosity, the life of a farmer apparently left her with an extremely sturdy grip, enough to leave the strange object laying in the grass, under the apple tree.

Author's Note:

The credit of changing my eldrich abomination into a chapter goes to M Specter.
The wheel of fate is turning,...

Comments ( 25 )

Please tell me that isn't what I think it is.

"The wheels of fate are turning...Rebel 1, FIGHT!!"

i am going to roflmao if thats what i think it is

4080199 If you are thinking what I am thinking then that is a digivice!

4080324 And that would make Applebloom his Tamer. Nothing good can ever come from this.

4080339 CUTIEMARK DIGIMON TAMERS, YAY!
I hate the CMC so much but this sounds like it would be hilarious

Apple Bloom is Beelzemons tamer. Did not see that coming great twist. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions when they find out. Will anymore Digimon show up to Equestria like maybe the other Demon Lords for example?

YOu know, I kind of expected him to sound like the Beelzemon from the 3rd Digimon series, but I guess it's a bit much if he follows his speech pattern too.

Read this last night. Man, that end part...what a :twistnerd:!

4081327

Will anymore Digimon show up to Equestria like maybe the other Demon Lords for example?

Actually that's also a common request for the fic, I'll see what I can do.
Thanks for the feedback.

We better have Beelzemon X or Blast Mode around

or even Xros Wars since one that is kinda cool too and the whole 'Godess Blessed armor' would be a blow to Celestia's face that's for sure

So it looks like we're going to get Beelzemon blast mode... sweet! Awesome job, keep goin and stay golden^^

Lol not-so-baby BEEL

Apple Bloom digimon tamer...
I honestly did not see that one coming :rainbowderp:

I'd like to see what happens next.

Just noticed the date of the last chapter.

I hope it continues. I like the pacing of this story. Most stories are describing a lot (not a bad thing), but I personally enjoy stories, if they make some progress faster, just like this one! :pinkiesmile:

Will we see the other demon lords?

Edit: nevermind, I can see you've been asked that before.

Will this story Update? It seems really good and it would be a shame to see it discontinued.

7508355 Its good as dead when the author doesn't update it for 2 years.

Comment posted by brandonvortex deleted Aug 25th, 2017

good story so far! one question is it dead? If so:pinkiecrazy:

f to pay respects to this poor, dead fic.

Login or register to comment