• Published 26th Feb 2014
  • 6,534 Views, 73 Comments

Rider from Tartarus: Retribution - Wild Riot



A man cosplaying as Beelzemon from Digimon gets sent to Equestria and captured in Tartarus for 1500 years. He gets out it's not pretty.

  • ...
27
 73
 6,534

Release

Beel's POV Present Day

"Dude, I really don't understand why I'm dressed like this?" I asked weary from the thought of soon being exposed to a hall full of people in a silly costume.

"I can... emon." I only heard a muffled response coming from the other side of the bathroom stall. "What?!"

"Uff, I said that I cannot be Gallantmon without a Beelzemon"

As I opened the bathroom door I give him my best deadpan stare, "Really you can't be a weird knight without a three-eyed guy wrapped in black leather?"

"Of course not, every hero needs a villain."

"Beel its your turn"

"Beel its your turn"

"Beel its your turn"

"Beel its your turn"
"Beel its your turn"

"BEEL ITS YOUR DAMN TURN"

"Shit!" I nearly forgot how eardrum-smashing was Tirek's shout.

Doing my best to not fall of my chair and remember what I was doing before I took my little stroll down memory lane, I start to check my surroundings; charred floors, multiple hallways filled with demons from different species, a wide area replete with worn down tables in the center of a towering prison complex. 'Yep, still in Tartarus'. A final glance down the table is all that it's needed to confirm my worst nightmares.

"Poker, again. Don't you ever get tired of playing the same game every single time."

"It sure beats your favorite hobby, spacing out like a moron mid-game." Of course this is enough for Tirek and the other meat-sack at the table to laugh like the retards they are, "Now will you raise or do you bail-out like the deadbeat you undoubtedly are?"

"Is there even a point you're going to cheat, AGAIN!"

"Oh don't be a foal, maybe this time I didn't."

'Yea right', "Fine, I raise."

"Lay them down, boys!"

"Three of a kind," Tirek's groupie cautiously exclaims.

"Full-House," as I'm laying down the cards everyone around us stops dead in their tracks to possibly witness the first time Tirek has ever lost in poker.

'As if', "Royal flush," now keener eyes than mine will notice that his hand is comprised of cards of different sets of decks.

"Was there even any doubt, that playing with you is an exercise in pointlessness ."

"HAHAHA, no not even one, as king of this land losing for me is impossible!"

"You little piece o-" Before I could finish to lose my temper and get my ass handed to me by the strongest guy in this entire place, we begin to hear loud shouting from the cell blocks that only seem to get louder by the second until it turned into a full stampede.

Not wasting any time I focus my hearing to make sense of the shouting to hear the words, "Cerberus gone .... NOW is our chance!" Standing up from my chair like the place is set on fire, technically it is, I run to my cell for the only thing that really matters to me in this twisted world of insane horses, my blacklist.
After tackling a demon or two who happened to be in my way, I arrived at my cell and start searching bellow my make shift bed to find my only treasure just where I left it. Taking a small peak to confirm it hasn't damaged, "Good, only some scratches," I stuck it away in my left pocket and ran towards the gates of the building as I shouted, "Finally all those idiots will regret not finishing me of when they had the chance." 'Weird', it seems being trapped an eternity with a bunch of self-obsessed demons started to rub on me, huh.


Beel's POV 1432 years ago

"Me the villain? I'm sure that I would make a sad excuse for one," I asked David while strapping my boots,"besides aren't you the one with a dragon's head for a hat."

"That is more like it, I was afraid your stage-fright would reduce you to only whining every five minutes for the whole Con." David answered while grabbing his makeshift shield.

"When did I ever start whining?" I asked as he was playing with his cape.

"More like when did you stop; Why do you need me for a cosplay contest? Why do we need a ton black leather? Who is my character? Why does it look like a reject from The Crow?" he turns back at me, "It really got annoying."

"Well what did you expect, you know I'm no good with large crowds," I shrugged back while looking at my massive gun-props, "Anyway, I still don't know who I'm supposed to be playing."

"Relax, I already told you," David says while bumping my shoulder, "if anyone asks who are you? You strike a pose and tell them I'm The Great Beelzemon."

'The Great Beelzemon, really, it seriously can't get any worse', "Let's get this over with."

"Now that you are in nicer mood, how about we check the booths," David said while leaving the restroom. "Who knows maybe you find something you like?"


Beel's POV Present Day

The battle at prison grounds was for the lack of a better word "METAL as HELL"
Epics will be told of the bravery of a legion of pegasi and unicorn guards taking head on the worst of Tartarus and it's surely a day that will live on my memories to the end of my days. After all I had the best view of the raging conflict, nearly atop the cliff beneath the gates of Tartarus.

"You better hurry up you buffoon, my kingdom awaits!" Tirek screamed a few meters bellow me.

Unfortunately I wasn't the only one with the idea of skipping the battle and make a dash towards the exit. Turns out Tirek had most of his minions creating a meat-shield around him to ensure at least he got out. This also meant having the undivided attention of the best sharpshooters trying to zap me like a fly. A hail of lazers was just above us.

"Those imbeciles can't even shoot straight"

"Wait, they are not shooting at us," I looked up and saw the cliff-side began to crumble, "Rockslide!"

I put all my strength into one final push to reach freedom and jump. My heart skipped a beat as I stretched my arms towards salvation. Barely making it, I hastily get back in my feet imagining that if there were some crows tuck away in Tartarus, they would be flying around me. But before I can continue my euphoria induced fantasies a well familiar shout brings me back to reality.

"Beelzemon, Help me!" I looked down to see Tirek barely hanging at the edge of the cliff. At this point I cannot help to flash the biggest smug grin in my life. "I swear if you betray me now, I'll skin you alive and throw you in the deepest pit in Tartarus!"

I merely crouch in front of him and calmly say, "Tirek, SHUUUT UUP!" and give him a well deserved punch across the face. I couldn't even hear his curses and insults as he fell due to the sound of my own laughter.

As I turned around and opened the massive black doors there was just one thought on my mind.

'Totally worth it'

Author's Note:

So this my first fanfic ever be sure to leave feedback and I hope you enjoy reading it.

Special thanks to M Specter for proofreading the chapter.