• Published 26th Feb 2014
  • 6,535 Views, 73 Comments

Rider from Tartarus: Retribution - Wild Riot



A man cosplaying as Beelzemon from Digimon gets sent to Equestria and captured in Tartarus for 1500 years. He gets out it's not pretty.

  • ...
27
 73
 6,535

Revelations

Very few people can appreciate something as simple as the wind in your face, but after a long time in that hole, well I count myself in that select list. Especially that in Tartarus the common breeze is the daily volcanic fumes, and Tirek's need for mouth wash.

I allow myself to drift in my stupor of finally seeing the surface to wake up, and realize there is no Cerberus and no guards, but a lonely black tower to my left. Deciding that if I wanted to get some supplies for my long trip back to civilization, or what counts as "civilization" in this pastel madness, that was my best bet. 'After all there was some assholes I was eager to make up the lost time with'.

The tower itself on the outside perspective was uninteresting, standard black granite-like stone and circular structure, but in the inside was another story. Instant coffee; refrigerators, stoves and dishwashers. I was pretty sure the last time I was in a pony's house half of this was at least five-hundred years beyond their time. Almost immediately after processing what I just saw, I panic and search for a calendar.

"Come on, come on there has to be one around somewhere!" I start to tear down the walls and then the tables, until I found one attached to the refrigerator. "Finally. Now what was the date last time I checked one..." For the life of me I couldn't remember what was the date of the last day I was in Equestria, but I recalled that the equestrian year was in three digits. Now there was four.

If someone were to ask me, how do you briefly describe yourself ? Chances are before this day I would tell them, " I'm a pretty chilled guy."

"FUUUUUUUUUUU..."

~#~

"Come on, boy. We're nearly there," Twilight told Cerberus who was more interested in the ball than the lavender unicorn.

"...UUUUUUUUUUU..."

"What is that?" said Twilight slowly stopping in her tracks. The only answered she got was Cerberus doing an almost indifferent whine.

~#~

"I can't believe it! She said Yes, this the happiest day in my life! I need to tell everyone; my parents, my friends and my little si-."

"...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

An enthusiastic captain of the royal guard stood in the royal gardens trying to make sense of what he just heard and doing his best to getting back to his train of thought. "Strange... well better tell them the good news!"

~#~

'Why did we had to rise so early? No matter. In the very least we claimed the last piece of the kitchen's pastries.'

"...uuuuuuuucccckkkk"

'It was Tia's.' "Guards, please inform my sister that I will not be able to attend the Night Court for a few days. Since..," Luna paused his eyes moving from side to side, "Since there is a situation that demands my full attention!" To the surprise of the lunar guards, the princess escaped from the castle by the nearest open window.


Beel's POV Present Day

I walked until my legs couldn't hold me any longer and my face met the ground. 'Everybody who meant something to me was six feet under; my family, my only friend and the garbage who put me in Tartarus'. Thinking on the latter only fueled my rage, especially now that I couldn't get even with those two.

I did my best effort to sit in order to get a good look of my surroundings; the dry and cracked earth, the lack of humidity in the air and the lack of vegetation; meant that I was near a desert and still not too far from Tartarus.
With no means of survival I was about to give up and let the merciless climate claim me, but I spotted a nearby forest to my right just as I was laying down. 'Damn world, you can't even let me die in peace'. Using all my remaining strength I began to walk once more towards the sea of trees ahead of me.

It wasn't long until I found a pond of water, it was clear enough that I could see the full moon in the sky. Quite frankly I was beyond the point of caring what could happen if I drank unclean water; I drank until almost chocking from desperation.
After my near death experience with a small pond; I caught a glimpse of something I haven't watch in a long time, my reflection.

I unbuckled the strap of my mask and removed it while staring into the water. 'Just like the last time.' My face was unrecognizable to anyone who knew me; purple skin, sharp teeth and a third eye in the middle of my forehead; a fire began to rise in my empty stomach.

"I can't beileve this! All of this mess just for a lousy ring."

Beel's POV 1432 years ago

"David, are you sure that we aren't in a medieval black market?" I asked concerned for the sheer amount of weapons in display at the booth. "Half of this stuff looks like real metal."

"For the last time, No this isn't a black market!" David said while turning around from the table filled with swords. "Look, why don't you go take a look at the jewelry prop booth? I'm busy bartering for a cheap price for this sweeet replica of Gallantmon's Lance."

"Fine," I reluctantly make way towards said booth hoping to kill enough time until Ana arrived with the last prop before the contest.

"Wow. Nice costume!" said the lady behind the jewelry booth with a smile. "Did you make it yourself?"

"No. My friend's girlfriend made it for the contest," I answered while browsing through the various necklaces and rings, "she likes to make costumes for cosplayers."

The booth was a far cry from the illegal weapon shop from across the hallway, but nothing held my interest until I saw it or it saw me? A silver colored ring with an eye of red iris, held by four small claws.

"How much for the ring?" I asked while picking it up from the table.

"Hmm, I don't remembered from what series it is," she opened her catalog to look for reference of the weird ring, "but if it was in the left pile is twenty dollars."

I gave her the money before she could scam me another dollar and went to find David.

David and I went to to the parking lot inside the convention center. Along the way i wondered, what exactly was the thing Ana was supposed to bring here?

"Just how much are you investing in this whole contest?"

"You wouldn't know since it's your first time going with us," by now I already noticed his new lance in his arm, "but Ana and I planned every year we entered the contest."

"You really take this seriously don't you?"

There was a long pause until he half-heartedly said "Maybe."

Nice job, your only friend in the world and you're being a dick to him. Trying to change the mood of the conversation I asked about the lance. "It looks like you ended up buying the lance."

"Yeah, and dirt cheap to boot." David stopped, and looked at his recent purchase.

"About time you idiots showed up!" Ana screamed at the other side of the parking lot.

I couldn't focus my attention on Ana for long when I noticed the badass street bike besides her. "Is that thing real!"

"Hello to you too," Ana frowned, "and to answer your question, yes, my brother did some changes to a busted bike in the garage."

"Sweet, let me see it," I run towards it to take a closer look. It was the perfect combination of red and gray, the only weird thing about it was the exhaust. Not that it mattered I was going to ride it, even with the silly costume on. So I sat down, put my foot in the pedal and left my ring in the dash board. That's the moment my life went down the gutter.

" At least he's having fun," David said to Ana just before the bike sent out red sparks through the place.

I at glanced the ring melting and combining with bike until only the eye remain. "What the-" without warning the machine came to life, and drove me out of the convention center "-Hell."

In an instant my world turned white.


Celestia's POV 1432 years ago

"Mares and gentlecolts, today we are reunited to acknowledge the heroines that vanquish the terrible beast Disc..."

'Again with the speeches, I'm certain pony-kind could accomplish more if they left the celebrations after rebuilding what remains of the kingdom. I vow that I will never have the patience to hear one to the end, much less deliver one.'

"...uniting all races in one invincible power forevermore as our forefathers did when-"

'I no longer care if Discord breaks free from the stone, somepony end this torture.'

".......IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!" Everypony tensed as the foul sound got closer up till it smashed the roof of the castle all the way to the throne room landing on the now permanently silenced speaker.

'Finally, thank you sweet angel of mercy.' "I mean, HALT! Identify yourself," I screamed at the soon bearer of my frustrations, behind the curtain of dust. Only to gaze into a black nightmarish creature on top of a menacing contraption. "Who are you?"

"Im the Great Beelzemon!"

Author's Note:

Once again a thousand thanks for my proofreader: M Specter
Without his help this wouldn't be possible.
As always help me improve by leaving feedback and thanks for reading