• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 2,879 Views, 196 Comments

Twilight is Catched in a Pokeball. - dtlux1

  • ...
188
 196
 2,879

Chapter 15 / Chapter 6

"When we last saw our Heros they were going to school.

"No," I thought, "That's not right."

"When we last met our group of travelers, they had first met. They became good friends, and Pokemon Trainer Red had captured Twilight the Munna.

"No," I said, "I used that already."

When we last met our fellow adventuers, they had gotten an arrow in the knee.

"AGH!" I screamed, "NO ONE LIKES THAT JOKE!"

"I could help." said a random person that is in my house.

"WHO ARE YOU!" I screamed, "AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!"

"I am just a fellow brony who wants to give you sugestions on your story."

The guy was really fat and had toy ponies in his hands. He also had a shirt that said Love & Tolerate on it.

"I am not a brony." I said.

"Sure you aren't." said The brony, "By the way, I brought friends."

"Oh no," I said, "Please tell me you're lying."

"NOPE"

Just then a whole bunch of people dress in multiple pony clothes ran into the room I was in and looked at my computer.

"You need to put Derpy Hooves into your story." one of them said.

"I did," I reply, "Look at the first chapter."

"I think you need to make Twilight a princess, and have her live in the castle that was made from the destruction of Golden Oaks Library." said another.

"No," I said, "She is traveling with Red and she is his Pokémon."

I also thought about how the hell I knew this stuff happened, because I had to write this chapter, so everything the bronies say comes from my mind.

"You need to make it so Twilight and her friend's save all of Equestria from Discord using the Elements of Harmony." said yet another.

"Isn't Discord reformed," I asked, "And aren't the Elements of Friendship or whatever they are in a Tree?"

"Yes," replied the same Brony, "But in my Fanfiction, Discord turns on them and trys to destroy all of the Cake in Equestria, and Twilight with all the Mane (hahaha mane) 6 go to the tree and get new super awesome elements of harmony and take down Discord."

"What kind of person has no life and writes fanfiction?" I asked.

"I want Twilight to give Red a brohoof." said yet another Brony that forcefully broke into my house.

"You want that?" I asked, "Do you really want it?"

"Yes." said the same Brony.

I then punched him in the face.

"OUCH!" he screamed.

"HEY MAN!" screamed another fat guy in a pony shirt that showed his belly, "BE 20% COOLER! DON'T PUNCH PEOPLE! LOVE AND TOLERATE!"

I then punched that guy in the face, because I am fat, and know that it would just bounce off his stomache.

"I am sick of you guys," I said, "I am gonna self insert myself into the story now."

I then self inserted myself into the story.


"Hey Red," I said to him, "How are things on this side of the story?"

"Good," replied Red, "How are you doing?"

"Good," I responded, "I just ran away from a bunch of crazy Bronys."

"Hey Red?" asked Twilight, "Will you give me a brohoof?"

"A what?" asked Red.

"A brohoof." replied Twilight.

"Oh," I said, "That's weird."

"Heyy Twilight," said Pinkie Pie, who had just gone into the story, "We need your help. Discord has stolen all the cake in Equestria. WE HAVE TO STOP HIM!"

"Oh buck." said the author who just realised, I, TwilightSparkleLover666, had taken over the writing of the story, as he forgot to lock his computer before inserting himself.

"I LOVE PONIES!" screamed the author, because I said so. I am the one that brought everyone to his house.

"Now what do we do?" asked Trainer Red, "I LOVE Bronies."

"DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LOVE BRONIES!" screamed the author, "WHY wouldn't YOU SAY THAT!"

"YES! I DID MEAN TO SAY THAT!" screamed Trainer Red.

"Can we just try to LOVE AND TOLERATE these Bronies already?" asked Twilight Sparkle, "I LOVE Bronies."

"WHAT ARE WE ALL SAYING!" screamed the Author, "I did MEAN all OF THAT!"

"Any sugestions?" I, TwilightSparkleLover666, asked.

"MAKE LUCARIO COME OUT OF IT'S POKEBALL!" screamed IAmANormalPerson1313.

"Then Lucario came out of it's Pokeball.

"What are we doing now?" asked Lucario.

"yay!" screamed Trainer Red, "WE love all BRONIES!"

"WHY wouldn't YOU SAY THAT!" screamed Lucario, "WHY wouldn't I SAY THAT!"

"Any more suggestions?" I asked.

"Make Twilight and Trainer Red be in a relationship." suggested FunnyK111.

"NO!" I screamed, "TWILIGHT IS MINE!"

"Make Twilight a princess." suggested AppleJackIsMyWaifu1234.

"GREAT IDEA!" I screamed.

I was about to type that Twilight was a princess, but aperently, the author still has some control over the story. He was disobeying me. Twilight seemed to be scared.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed.

"I am going to hide somewhere else." I, the true author of the story, said as I took control of the story for the little time I could.

"I CALL HAX!" screamed TwilightSparkleLover666, "YES! I REALLY MEANT THAT!"

"How's it feel?" I asked as I shoved Red through the portal, Twilight and Lucario were already through it.

"F*CK YOU!" screamed TwilightSparkleLover666 as I jumped through the portal and it closed.

"GET HIM!" I, TwilightSparkleLover666, said as I took control of the story again, "FIND OUT WHERE HE WENT!"

Little did he know, he left a link to where he was going, as well as a hint in this chapter's title.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Author's Note:

US BRONIES HAVE TAKEN OVER THE STORY! WE WILL BRING IT TO JUSTICE!

Comments ( 13 )

*Reads Story title. Exits

Not only did you disrespect the Doctor, the T.A.R.D.I.S but you wasted 5 minutes of me and my mothers life.:facehoof:

4647912

The Tardis is great, and Matt Tennant is the best doctor ever. I love the 7th doctor.

4605380 Please read description before you exit.o

Dis. Dis stori.
I rait it 100/pinappl. It is veri good storu. Twylite gets cort in pokyball. Amazeng plot. 100/pinappl. Amazeng gramma. Ignor al the hatas

100/pinappl
epic

... No. :ajbemused:

This... this story. It makes me want to do this:

(WARNING: This gif is NOT for the weak stomached!)

2.bp.blogspot.com/_fwAP-TcBkaE/TTW7iLCNsPI/AAAAAAAAA8g/DG7XYnwkJa4/s1600/1291910449193.gif

4648502
Matt Tennant? Have you even English?

3952137
And that's why I love you, man...

4036023
You know what? That joke is old.

7.8/10
- Too much Vegeta

4511472 Profile picture checks out.

I really hope this is a joke...

Login or register to comment