• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 2,880 Views, 196 Comments

Twilight is Catched in a Pokeball. - dtlux1

  • ...
188
 196
 2,880

Chapter 9 Part 1 1/2

"Can't say I remember you," said Twilight, "And I would remember 'you'."

"Oh, really now?" asked the Doctor, "And why is that?"

Time seemed to be frozen around The Doctor and Twilight. Red looked weird, and Twilight laughed. But then she noticed time was frozen.

"How are you doing this?" asked Twilight the Doge.

"I am a timelord," said the Doctor, "I can do things like this."

"Whay are you freezing time though?" asked Twilight.

"You said you would remember me," said the Doctor, "Why is that?"

"I don't know," said Twilight, "It just sort of came out."

"Do you know why it came out?" said the Doctor, "Was it my good looks?"

"I never said that." said Twilight.

She looked at the Doctor, and she sudenly felt something weird, like she did when she gave Red mouth to mouth.

"Are you denying I look good?" asked The Doctor.

"W-What?" said Twilight, "No, I was just, well, I don't know."


"You know something Twilight," said The Doctor, "I think I know where I saw you before."

OH, really?" asked Twilight, "Where did you see me?"

I was in a relationship with another version of you." said the Doctor.

""WHAT!?!?!" asked Twilight the Malimar, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!"

"I have travled all through Time and space Twilight," said The Doctor, "I was with you in another dimension."

You mean like the alternat dimensions theory?" asked Twilight.

"Yes and you still look as beutyful as ever in this dimension." said the Doctor. "And I think I want to date you still."

"I, well, I don't know," said Twilight, "I don't know what to say, as this is all so sudden."

"I didn't expect you to say yes right away Twilight Sparkle." He said.

"You didn't?" asked Twilight Sparkle.," said the Doctor, "That is why I was prepared to do this."

The Doctor then kissed Twilight. Twilight didn't know what to do. She loved the kiss, but then also remembered how she felt with PKMN Trainer Red.

"I am sorry," said Twilight, "But I think I may like Red the Pokemon Trainer."

"Him?" asked the Doctor, "What does he have that I don't have?"

"I don't know," said Twilight, "But I also feel like we could be something."

"I guess it can't be," said The Doctor, "You aren't my Twilight anyways."

The Doctor was sad.

"I guess we could kiss one more time." said Twilight.

"Really?" asked The Doctor.

"Yes," said Twilight, "It will make you happy, and let me kiss you one more time."

"So you do like me?" asked the Doctor.

"Yes," said Twilight, "But I want to be with Trainer Red the Pokemon Trainer, and since I travle with him, it will be easyer for me."

"Twilight," said The Doctor, "I could give you the choice of a lifetime."

"What is it?" asked Twilight.

"You could come with me. Travle in time and space." said The Doctor, "A once in a lifetime opertunity."

"I don't know." said Twilight, "I am happy with Red right now."

"Oh," said The Doctor, "I see."

"But if you still want to," said Twilight, "I can travel with you when I am done traleing with Red."

"I would like that," said The Doctor.

"Good," said Twilight, "Can you unfreeze everything?"

"Sure," said The Doctor, "But let us pretend that this never happened, exept the part where you said you would come with me."

"Agreed." said Twilight.

"Now stand right there." said the Doctor, "And pretend we are still having the conversation from before I froze everything."

"Ok." said Twilight.

The Doctor unfroze everything."

" Oh," replied the Doctor in a knowing manner, "I get it now, alternet dimensions theory and all that."

Author's Note:

This chapter was sugested to me when someone read that first line outloud in a sugestive maner, and I have to write everything sugested to me. I can't wait to write more. Also, I have a rule, once it is published, no editing anything but the authors note. Sorry for the big mistake in this chapter, and see you next time.