• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 2,879 Views, 196 Comments

Twilight is Catched in a Pokeball. - dtlux1

  • ...
188
 196
 2,879

Chapter 2

"When we last met our group of travelers, they had first met. They became good friends, and Pokemon Trainer Red had captured Twilight the Munna. Now they are off to Mt. Lake Rage in Kalos, but they are lost because Brock is traveling with Ash. Pokemon Trainer Red has made a note to himself to kill Ash for impostering him later. What will happen in this Episode of Pokemon?"


"I think we are lost." said Pokemon Trainer Red.

"No we aren't." said Twilight the Slowbro, Let's go ask that duck if he knows where we are."

So they walked over to the green Duck to ask where they were.

"Hello," said the duck, "My name is Bobanook."

"Hi Bobanook," said Pokemon Trainer Red, "This is Twilight, she is my Plusle."

"Hi Bobanook, my name is Twilight Sparkle, and I am traveling with Pokemon Trainer Red. He is now my Pokemon Trainer. Can you tell us where we are?"

"Sure," said Bobanook, "You are in Toontown Central."

"Oh, I see.' said Twilight, "Where can we buy a map?"

"You can buy a map from me." said Bobanook, "But it will cost you 12,001 Jellybeans."

"I don't have Jellybeans." said Pokemon Trainer Red. "Will you accept Rupees?"

"No, but I can tell you how to get Jellybeans."

"WHERE!" Both Twilight and Pokemon Trainer Red said at the same time.

"Well, you have to earn them all today because it is September 18, 2013." said Bobanook.

"Why?" Twilight then asked.

"Because some place is going to shut us down for all the drug smuggled Jellybe, er, I mean because a company just wants money and they are shutting us down the day after today."

"Is there any other time after today we can get these things?" asked Twilight the Shellgon.

"You could wait until Toontown Rewritten is released on *CLASSIFIED BY THE FBI*"

"We can't wait that long," said Twilight.

Then play some games before that skeleton gets you." said Bobanook.

"But then who was phone?" asked Sir Max.

Twilight and Pokemon Trainer Red then went out to buy some Jellybeans because they were two lazy to try and earn them.


They then walked into a store that said Rare Candy for sale.

"Hello!" screamed Pokemon Trainer Red, "We want to buy some Jellybeans!"

They looked at the counter, and no one was there, but then a skeleton popped out.

"I have an offer for you!" said the skeleton.

"What is it?" asked Twilight the Zororak.

"I will give you 12,000 Jellybeans, "said the Skeleton, "But you have to give me 12.001 first."

"You have a deal!" screamed Pokemon Trainer Red.

"Come back to me when you have those Jellybeans." said the skeleton.

Then they left the store to play minigames.


"Now where are these minigames?" asked Pokemon Trainer Red.

"I think they are over there." said Twilight the Hoppip.

They then went in that direction.


"WE!" screamed Pokemon Trainer Red, "Let's go to the Land of Makebelieve!'

"Not right now," said Twilight, "This train ride is only to go to the games, not to Mister Rodger's Neighborhood."

"But I want to go NOW!" screamed Pokemon Trainer Red.

"We can go after we buy that map from that green duck Bobanook." replied Twilight replied.

They then stopped making references to other things that aren't in this chapter by now, and they continued on until they got to their first game.


"Oh, yay, this is the first game." said Twilight. "It looks dumb, all you do is roll dice, like in Mario."

"HEY!" screamed unnamed black cat 1. "This game is great! I love it!"

"I agree with that cat," said unnamed Applejack colour dog 1. "This game hardly ever comes up, feel lucky you get to play it."

"Ok," said Pokemon Trainer Red, "Let's all roll our dice."

"I got 1." said Twilight the Registeel.

"I got 1." said Pokemon Trainer Red.

"I got 1." said unnamed black cat 1.

"I got 1." said unnamed Applejack color dog 1.

"I love this game!" screamed unnamed black cat 1. "I don't want this game to ever end."


*6 MONTHS LATER*

"I got 1." said unnamed black cat 1.

"I got 1." said unnamed Applejack color dog 1.

"I got 1." said Pokemon Trainer Red.

"I got 9001!" screamed Twilight the Binacle, "I WIN!"

"Aww," said unnamed black cat 1, "I wanted this game to last for 5 years."

"But didn't Toontown close 5 months and 29 days ago?" asked Pokemon Trainer Red.

"Yes it did," replied Twilight the Fairy type Pokemon Celebi, "I will make us travel back in time. We have 4,000 Jellybeans now, now only 6,001 to go."

"Then Let's go back," said Pokemon Trainer Red, "Back To The Past!"

And then they went back to the past, not back to the future.


When they went back they went to another game.

"What game is this?" asked Twilight the Surskit.

"This is the Ring game," said unnamed black cat 2.

"What do we do?" asked Pokemon Trainer Red.

"You have to swim underwater through the rings." said unnamed black cat 2 1/2.

"How do we breath?" asked Red the Pokemon Trainer.

"What is breed?" asked unnamed black cat 2 2/4. He was only 2 1/2 years old.

"I can explain that!" screamed Twilight the Ditto, "It's lecturing time!"


*2000 YEARS LATER*

"And that is how to make a cow poop by losing the game." explained Twilight.

"Wow," said unnamed black cat 2 2/4. "I feel like I am 2002 1/2 now, thank you so much."

"I think Toontown closed 1,999 years, 364 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes ago." said Red the Pokemon Trainer. "I think you will have to use your time travel again."

"That will be easy since I'm a Mew," said Twilight the Starly, "I will have to use transform to become a Celebi and send us back in time so we can swim through these rings."

"Go right ahead Twilight."

They then all went back in time.


"Ok!" screamed Red the Pokemon Trainer, "Let us do this!"

Red the Pokemon Trainer then jumped into the water, but remembered he couldn't swim. He almost drowned like Ben, but Twilight the water type Pokemon Torkoal jumped in and saved him. She gave him mouth to mouth. She was casually giving it to them until she heard some type of music and sudenly felt attracted to red. She felt like she did with Trixie that one time. She then noticed that Red the Pokemon Trainer had gotten up.

"Don't worry, since I am the fire type Pokemon Whalelord, I can easily swim through those tiny rings!" she replied.

After Twilight the Clang had swam through all the rings, she and Red the Pokemon Trainer had gotten 4001 Jellybeans.

"One more game to go." said Twilight.

"I know." said Red the Pokemon Trainer.

They then set off to find one last game.


"We are at the last game we have to do," said Twilight the Spheal, "How doe we play this?"

"You launch yourself out of this slingshot," said unnamed tangelo dog 1 as he pointed at a sling shot, "And you try to hit those targets."

He pointed at the targets down the archery range where someone was sure to get an arrow in the knee.

"Are those cactuses?" asked Red the Pokemon Trainer.

"The correct term is cacti." said Twilight the Glacion.

"I am going to get these Jellybeans," said Red the Pokemon Trainer, "You got all the last 8001 Jellybeans."

Red the Pokemon Trainer then put himself in the slingshot, and landed right on a cactus.

"I need Nurse Joy two pull these needled from my butt!" screamed Red the Pokemon Trainer.

"I'll do it!" screamed Twilight the Zangoose, a little eagerness was can be found in her voice.

"Ok, but I have soft skin."

Twilight then launched herself from the slingshot and landed right in the middle of the target.

"We have a winner!" screamed some attendant that I made in this game, and don't care that you say there isn't one, "You've earned 4,000 Jellybeans!."

"Why!" screamed Red the Pokemon Trainer, "I wanted to do that, now I am sad."

"Cheer up," said Twilight the Jynx, "We can now buy those 12,000 Jellybeans for our $12,001 Jellybeans."

"Ok," said Red the Pokemon Trainer, "Let's go see that Skeleton.


"Hello!" screamed Red the Pokemon Trainer, "We are here to make our purchase!"

They looked at the counter, and then a skeleton didn't pop out.

"Where is he?" asked Twilight the Luvdisk.

"I have no idea," said Red the Pokemon Trainer, "Let us wait for him."

Just then a skeleton popped out.

"Hello there, I am the skeleton, where are my Jellybeans?"

"Here they are," Red the Pokemon Trainer said as he gave the skeleton the jar of Jellybeans, the ones that make you fart.

"Thank you for these, I will give you 12,000 Jellybeans now."

The skeleton then took 1 Jellybean out of the jar and gave it back to them.

"Pleasure doing business with you," said the skeleton, "Now I can pay Jeff back for killing me, he hates Jellybeans, remember that for when you meet him, it could save your life."

"Thank you," said Red the Pokemon Trainer, "We have to go see Bobanook now, bye."

After that they went to see Bobanook.


"Hey!" screamed Twilight the Pinsir, "We got the Jellybeans for you Bobanook!"

"Yay, and I have the map right here." Bobanook said as he pulled it from his pocket, "Do you have the goods?"

"Here you go, 12,000 Jellybeans." Red the Pokemon Trainer said as he handed the jar to Bobanook.

"Did you say 12,000?" Bobanook asked.

"Yes," said Twilight, "Is that a problem?"

"YES!" Bobanook screamed, "I ASKED FOR 12,001! GET AWAY FROM ME! AND KEEP THESE TOO!"

Bobanook then threw the Jar of Jellybeans back at Red the Pokemon Trainer.

"But we just spent 2,000 years and 6 months playing 3 games." said Red the Pokemon Trainer.

"I don't care!" screamed Bobanook as he ran away.

"Looks like we have to go without a map." said Red the Pokemon Trainer.

"Yes it does," Twilight the Feraligatr, then she started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" asked Red the Pokemon Trainer.

"I just thought of something, I could have used my magic for consle commands to spawn Jellybeans, we didn't have to do any of those games."

Red the Pokemon Trainer also started to laugh, in a more angry way. Behind them, as they looked one last time, the entire town had started to melt, then there was nothing but a black emptyness where this server once was. They left through a door that had an exit sign on it and continued to Mt. Lake Rage in Kalos.

Author's Note:

I have no Idea what the next chapter is going to be about, but I will know by the day after today.