• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 2,879 Views, 196 Comments

Twilight is Catched in a Pokeball. - dtlux1

  • ...
188
 196
 2,879

Absol's Story Part 1

Hello, I am Absoul, and in this story I will tell you how I came to be with Trainer Red and his friends. I will go on my journey throughout the PoKe'MoN's world to find my place. This will be the start of my story.


"RUN IT OUT OF TOWN!" they screamed at me as I predicted that their homes would all burn down. They blamed me for that, so I jumpped into the ocean and began to swim. I had been swimming for 50,003 hours, and was getting tired when I saw land.

"Yay!" I said as I got up on the land. I was caught in a hook by an old Rod, but I bit the trainer that caught me and he fell into the water screaming and sank to the bottom. I think he will be OK. I then continued to the town with a large tower. It was purple.


"I am here." I said as I walked into the towen, but I'm sure people could only heer Absol. I saw a great man nammed Doctor Fugi that gave me a weird stone to hold onto. He was petting me when I felt a disturbance in the force. I went to the tower because I thought that would be where I'd find something wrong. I then walked into th e tower.


I was walking up some stairs when a weird woman said she wanted my blood, so I gave her a shadow claw to the face. I think that's better than an Arrow to the knee. I then continued to walk up the stairs.

]hr]

"I had finally gotten to the top of the tower. I was on the roof when I saw a huge bomb on it.

"LEAV E NOW!" I screamed, but they only heard Absol. "THERE IS A BOMB HERE!"

No one was listening to me, so I did the most logical thing I could think of. I hit the bomb. It turns out that that was a bad mistake. The bomb went off, causing a chain reaction. The tower fell and everyone in it died.

"IT'S THAT ABSOL'S FAULT!" screamed some guy as I fainted.


"Where am I?" I asked as I awoke.

"We are going to sacrafice this absol to the Gods because it killed a bunch of people." one person said.

"WE NEED IT'S BLOOD TO SATISFY OUR HUNGER BECAUSE IT GAVE THE BOMB TO THE TOWER AND KILLED ALL THE PEOPLE IN IT!" screamed another.

I need to get out of here. I thought. I tried to get out, but I was tied up in chains. They were made of metal.

"CaN YOU WATCH THIS aBSOL FOR US WHILE WE PREPARE THE SACRAFICIAL ALTER?" SOMEONE ASKED dR. fUJI.

"I sure can." He said, "I also turned off the caps."

"We'll be back." they said.

"Ok." he replied.

"Please don't hurt me." I pleaded.

"I am going to let you go," said Dr. Fuji, "But don't tell anyone."

He then let me go and I ran away from that town as fast as I could, but not before I heard some construction workers talking.

"What should we do now that that tower is destroyed?" one asked.

"I KNOW!" screamed the other, "LET'S MAKE A RADIO STATION THERE!"

"GREAT IDEA!"

I then went off to search for more disasters.

STAY TOONED FOR PART 2!

Author's Note:

11 Days since an update, I thought I'd at least do something.