• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 2,879 Views, 196 Comments

Twilight is Catched in a Pokeball. - dtlux1

  • ...
188
 196
 2,879

Chapter 5

"When we last saw our heros, they played an interesting game of Donkey Konga. They played it for 2 full days. What will our heros PKMN Trainer Red and Twilight the Litwick do in this episode of "Twilight the Treecko and PKMN Trainer Red go on a Jellybean Hunt." Stay tuned to find out."


"Where are we now?" asked Twilight the Braviary.

"I don't know," said PKMN Trainer Red, "But we should go and ask THAT GUY IS ASH! I MUST KILL HIM!"

Red ran over and shot the person he thought was Ash in the face, while in reallity it was just the Pokemon Trainer. He used the gun that he got in his match of TF2.

"PKMN TRAINER RED!" screamed Twilight the Ho-oh, "WHY'D YOU KILL THAT PERSON!"

"He was Ash, a person that has been imatating me for 18 years." said PKMN Trainer Red, "I have been hunting him down for 18 years."

"He isn't Ash," said Twilight the Gogoat, "He is Pokemon Trainer, see, I found his ID in his wallet."

Twilight then proceded to take 5,000 dollars in 1 dollar bills out of his wallet and put it in her pocket.

"Well," said PKMN Trainer Red, "I guess I will still have to hunt down Ash, I will find him someday, he stole my waifu."

"I guess we can go away from this place now."

CHALLENGER APPROCHING!

"What was that?" asked Twilight the Cloyster.

WILD LUCARIO APPEARED!

"I NEED TO CATCH THAT POKEMON!" screamed PKMN Trainer Red, "GO! TWILIGHT! I CHOOSE YOU!"

"Wait," said Twilight, "YOU HAVE NEVER USED ME IN A BATTLE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

LUCARIO USED AURA SPHEER! IT'S SUPPER AFFECTIVE!

"Use horn attack!" screamed PKMN Trainer Red.

Twilight used her horn, and headbutted the Lucario in the face. The Lucario then went down to 1 HP!

"GO! MASTER BALL!" PKMN Trainer Red screamed.

The ball shook 1, 2, 3 times, then a fouth, 5th, sixedth, 7th, 8 times, 9thed, 10rd, eleventh, then a 12 time. The ball clicked.

"YEY!" screamed PKMN Trainer Red, "I CAUGHT A LUCARIO!"

"What's a Lucario?" asked Twilight.

"Look at my Pokedex if you want to know." PKMN Trainer Red said as he handed Twilight the pokedex.

"Lucario, the Lamp type Pokemon, It commonly uses the spike on it's chest to hug people with, it can talk if you have the one from the Pokemon anime, please purchase the movie here."

"Great," said Twilight the Missingno, "Is he going to accompany us on our jouney now?"

"You bet!" said PKMN Trainer Red, "LUCARIO! COME ON OUT!"

"Hello, new Trainer, "said the Lucario, who was the Lucario from the movie, "I can not wait to start my journey with you."

"Hang on," said PKMN Trainer Red, "I killed that Pokemon Trainer, I wonder what Pokemon he had?"

Red went over to scrumage through the Pokemon Trainer's bag.

"Is he always like this?" Lucario asked Twilight.

"Pretty much," she responded, "But you get used to it."

"HEY!" screamed PKMN Trainer Red, "I FOUND SOME POKEMON!"

"But those aren't your Pokemon," said Lucario, "They are that dead Trainer's Pokemon."

"They are mine now," said PKMN Trainer Red, "After all, they need someone to take care of them after thaat Pokemon Trainer died of natural causes."

"Sure," said Twilight the Sylveon, "Natural causes."

'Shouldn't we be trying to help the Master Hand?" asked Lucario.

"Why would I want to help a hand?" asked PKMN Trainer Red, "I just want to beat someone up."


CHALLENGER APPROCHING!

"ITSA ME! MARIO!" Screamed Mario who had come from the air.

"GO! LUCARIO! TWILIGHT!" screamed PKMN Trainer Red, "I CHOOSE YOU!"

"You'll never defeate me!" said Mario, "I am the biggest villan in video game history!"

"I'll just let my Pokemon take his fire to their faces while I sit here comfy on the sidelines," said PKMN Trainer Red, "PETA would be proud of me."

LUCARIO USED HUG! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Lucario just hugged Mario, and Mario fell over bleeding.

""WE DID IT LUCARIO!" shouted Twilight the Kirlia.

Twilight the Corsala went up and hugged Lucario, getting a spike streight to the face.

"AHGHGGHGGHGYGHGYUHNGTHBGVGH!!!!!" she screamed, "I'M BLEEDING! IT WENT INTO MY EYE!"

"Here," said PKMN Trainer Red, "Have a potion."

He sprayed Twilight with the potion.

"Ok, I can see now, but I think I am going to have permanant seeing damage to my left eye now."

"Have an eyepatch," said PKMN Trainer Red, "I found it in that one Pokemon Trainer's bag."

"Thank you." said Twilight the Tank Engin.

"I NEEDSA TO GO!" said Mario, "I'll just walk through this door shaped like a pipe that says exit."

"I think I know where we can go next," said PKMN Trainer Red, "Follow me."

Then PKMN Trainer Red got on Mario's back, Lucario got on PKMN Trainer Red's back, and Twilight got on Lucario's back. They then rode Mario's back through the pipe shaped door that said EXIT on it.

Author's Note:

And I know what the next chapter will be, do you?