• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 2,879 Views, 196 Comments

Twilight is Catched in a Pokeball. - dtlux1

  • ...
188
 196
 2,879

Chapter 9 PART ONE!

"When we last saw our heros, they had encountered Lord Malak Nuthar from Pittsburgh. He was speaking some language, maybe German or Sweedish. They had been shown around Pittsburgh, and were about to leave, when they heard a sound. What will happen in this weeks episode of 'Twilight the Airoplans, Lucario, and Red the Pokemon Trainer discover that Red the Pokemon Trainer has died."


"What was that sound?" asked Red the Pokemon Trainer.

"I don't know." said Twilight.

"I sense something new in my Aura," said Lucario, "I think it is over there."

"Let's go see what it is!" said Red the Pokemon Trainer.

""OK!" screamed Twilight, just agreeing to everything that Red the Pokemon Trainer said.

Then they went to look at where they thought the sound came from.


"It's some kind of box." said Red the Pokemon Trainer.

""I can see that," said Twilight the Cherubi, "But what's in it?"

"I can try to look with my Aura," said Lucario, "That would be much safer."

"WOW!" screamed Red the Pokemon Trainer, "IT'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!"

"Or you could just barge in like that." said Lucario, sounding annoyed.

"Some on in," said Red the Pokemon Trainer, "It's fine, nothings going to kill you."

"That should do it," said a voice coming from down below, "The main consol should work perfect again."

The voice started to get closer.

"I should really get that manual I threw out," thae voice said, "It would make things a lo..."

The voice trailed off as the man speaking looked up at the Pokemon Trainer inside his Tardis.

"WHAT!" he screamed, "Nonononono, you can't be in here. How'd you even get in, my Tardis is one of the most indestructable in the Galaxy."

"We walked through the door," said Twilight the Bronzding while she walked through the door, "It pused right open, sorry for intruding."

Twilight Sparkle?" asked the man, "Is that you?"

"Yes," she said, "But how do you know my name?"

"Don't you remember me?" he asked, "The Doctor, remember?"

"Can't say I remember you," said Twilight, "And I would remember 'you'."

" Oh," replied the Doctor in a knowing manner, "I get it now, alternet dimensions theory and all that."

"What?" she asked.

"Oh nothing," said the Doctor, "I just met you before, well, not you you, but still you."

"Ok then." said Twilight the Dusttox.

"OH!" screamed Red the Pokemon Trainer, "WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO!"

"NO!" screamed the Dector, "DON'T TOUTCH THAT!"

But it was too late. Red the Pokemon Trainer had toutched the button, and the Tardis took off.


"I'm sorry Serena," said Calem, "I get the Mega Stone, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll find one too."

"It's ok," said Serena, "But I won't lose to you next time."

They were interupted as a Blue Flying Box was heading right towards them.

"LOOK OUT!" screamed Calem.

They ducked, but Calem acidentallly threw up the mega stone to the passing Tardis. It landed inside.

"MY MEGA STONE!" screamed Calem, "NOOOOO!!!!!!!"

"Don't worry," said Serena, "I'm sure you will find another one."

"But I won," he said, "I should of got that, not whoever was in that box."

"I's ok," said Serena, "You have strong Pokemon anyways, I don't think you need thatstone."

"But I still wanted it." said Calem, sadly.


"Well, I didn't expect that to happen," said the Doctor, "I thought that was the self destruct button, I guess I really do need a manual."

"OH!" said Red the Pokemon Trainer, "Look at this cool bracelet I got!"

He then put it on his wrist.

"And you can have this stone Twilight."

He tossed it to her, and she was going to hold on to it with her life, as Red the Pokemon Trainer gave it to her. She loved it.

"This is a cool stone." said Twilight.

I see strange Aura coming from it," said Twilight, "I don't think it's safe."

"Oh," said Red the Pokemon Trainer, "Why is it glowing."

"Mine is glowing too." said Twilight the Shelder.

"I don't like the look of this Doctor." said Lucario.

"Me either," said the Doctor.

Just as they were done talking, all of Twilight's body was engulfed in light. When the light went away, they were surprised with what they saw.

"COOL!" said Red the Pokemon Trainer, "You grew wings Twilight."

"WHAT!"{ screamed Twilight, "I DON'T WANT TO BE AN ALICORN! I DON'T WANT TO OUTLIVE MY FRIENDS!"

"Relax Twilight," said The Doctor, "I am sure everything is just fine."

Wait," said Lucario, "I just remembered what thlose stones are and what they do."

"What do they do?" asked Red the Pokemon Trainer," Will it give me wings too?"

"I am afraid not," said Lucario, "That is a Mega Stone, it Mega evolves a Pokemon."

"What does that mean?" asked Twilight the Coke Machine type Pokemon, "Will this last forever?"

"No" said Lucario, "It will just last until after battle,It will make you more powerful, then you will turn back to normal."

"That's good," said Twilight, "I guess that is good then."

"Well," said The Doctor, "I don't think it's safe to have you in my Tardis anymore, so can you go away now?"

"Sure thing," said Red the Pokemon Trainer. "Let's go."

They were about to walk out the Tardis door, which somehow said Exit above it, but then they heard a large crash. They looked back at the Consol of the Tardis, only to see a delorean crash streight into it. A old guy in a lab coat stepped out.

"Great Scott." he said.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Author's Note:

What will happen in part 2? I know, but you don't. Also, I may not update tomarow, as this wasn't even suposed to be an every day thing. By I will update by Saturday, so look forwaard to the next chapter :D