• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 2,879 Views, 196 Comments

Twilight is Catched in a Pokeball. - dtlux1

  • ...
188
 196
 2,879

Chapter 14

"That hurt." said Twilight the Absol.

She had just been taken away by some weird Turtle thing, then Lucario and Eevee attacked it. She fell away from them. They landed somewhere else. She had fallen into a pipe and now was somewhere underground.

"Oh, look," she said, "More turtles. I should go ask them where I am."

She walked over to them.

"Hello?" she asked it, but it didn't respond.

"HELLO!" Twilight the Your Mother (suggested by Gerry). Still no responce.

Twilight the Mew then walked up to the turtle and poked the top of it's shell.

"HELLO!" she screamed as ti went into it's shell. She poked it on the top of the shell one more time. It then went away and off a cliff.

"I KILLED IT!" screamed Twilight the Gojira. She then went and curled up in a corner and cried.


"Where am I? asked Bobanook" the green duck.

"You are in an island." said Jeff the Killer.

"Why am I on an island?" asked Bobanook.

"I said IN a island." replied Jeff the Killer.

"Why?" asked Bobanook the green duck.

"BECAUSE I SAID!" screamed Jeff the Killer.

"Ok, have a Jellybean."

Bobanook the green duck then tossed a Jellybean at Jeff the Killer.

"IT BURNES!" screamed Jeff.

"I'm outta here." said Bobanook the green duck as he went into a Green pipe.


"What now?" asked Eevee from Lucario's body.

"I hate you for doing this." said Lucario from Eevee's body.

"LOOK OVER THERE!" screamed Eevee from Lucario's body.

"I'ts Twilight." said Lucario from Eevee's body.

"LET'S GO!" screamed Eevee from Lucario's body as he ran off towards Twilight the No (suggested by Ven and then Patrick).

"STOP!" screamed Lucario from Eevee's body, "YOUR LEGS ARE SO SMALL!"

"I'm coming Twilight!" screamed Eevee from Lucario's body. All of a sudden, Eevee fell over and the spike from Lucario's chest hit Twilight the Pikachu right in the face below her eyepatch and her other eye.

"AAAGGGGHGHGHGHGGGGHGABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!" she screamed.

DUH DUH DUH DUHDUHDUH DUHDUHDUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

"Opps," said Eevee from Lucario's body, "I killed Her."

"Nice *pant* going *pant* you *pant* killed *pant* her." said Lucario from Eevee's body.

"Why are you so out of breath?" asked Eevee from Lucario's body.

"Your *pant* legs *pant* are *pant* so *pant* small *pant* and *pant* not *pant* ment *pant* for *pant* running." replied Lucario from Eevee's body.

"I guess we just wait for her to respawn then." said Eevee from Lucario's body.

They then waited for Twilight the Yoshi to respwan.

Author's Note:

I AM SIOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I told myself no longer than a week between updates, but here I am, about a month from the last update. I will be updating a lot this week, and hope you enjoy.